Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1184 times)
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

I think the best source of information about bitcoin is in this forum. I have obtained very useful information in this forum. I say the best information in this forum because we can conduct discussion and frequently asked questions in this forum. if anyone does not know about crypto currency we can make a question in this forum then there will be more understanding people who will give an explanation of what we ask in this forum.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

The best source I get about cryptocurrency is through this forum first, in this forum sometimes every news and developments crypto quickly updated by its members. This makes it easy for us as observers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to get new information. The rest I get information through friends, browsing, and an article on the internet.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

I have subscribed to daily cryptocurrency related news report from about two different websites and so I read the information they send me. I personally read some more from the internet.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

I usually read this forum for the news, telegram groups related to the cryptocurrencies. Another great source of information is to read influencers in the financial world, successful investors, businessmen as they have a sense and knowledge of how it works and how to make money. As for the different forums and websites, not all the information there worth reading, believing, and trusting.

BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

I used to read carefuly news on this forum, some specialized blogs and social media but lately there is so much false and unconfirmed information spreading around that I don't have some trusted source anymore. I became very sceptical to everything.
I wonder what happened with all this serious and experienced bitcoin users that used to share their expertise.
These days you have to be realy careful when picking the information.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

I more often see information about crypto currency originating from this forum as well as information provided by the exchangers that I use, no other source of both media

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

I follow several crypto groups on social medias and also this forum.
Sometimes, to much info can be confusing.
So, I reduced number of my favorite sources to just a few the best at the moment Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

To me i think telegram, facebook and twitter is the best place to get information of whats happening in the cryptocurrency world.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Its completely depend upon users choice. Already there are many sources available for such news and information But be aware about fake or paid news. Always keep watch on official sources to make trust and belief on news which are getting published and posted.

Bitcointalk and individual cryptocurrency forums are great way to get in touch, same as well social media too.
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.
My favorite source is the forums, a lot of different forums exist on the world wide web, and it attracts a lot of popularity of people like me, every forum has its own sphere and their opinions on various topics.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

For me, my favorite source of information about crytocurrency is the forum. There are many forums that gives me information that can help me to be updated about cryptocurrency. Facebook and twitter is another perfect source of information. It really helps me.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

I'm not very much a source of information I can get to know some cryptocurrency news like for example I usually rely on twitter, bitcoin.com and some other media to get some news from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
chriskins

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Twitter and this forum. Because that's were normal people post there expirence,  not sugar coated write ups from most bloggers, just to attract readers and make money.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

I get firsthand information from telegram groups, perhaps it's because I usually spend a couple of hours finding legit ICO teams. However I confirm most of the information I receive on cointelegraph and coindesk.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

I get firsthand information from telegram groups, perhaps it's because I usually spend a couple of hours finding legit ICO teams. However I confirm most of the information I receive on cointelegraph and coindesk.
Well, my favorite source of information is everything that I need to read, I am really spending my time for me to know further about bitcoin and some ICO's that I want to invest at, I am also looking for their social media pages, some reviews from those great reviewer and many more so I can decide if a certain ICO is good to invest at or not.

crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Mostly I read articles on reddit and medium if I see some Ico's on twitter and facebook then I search it here in btctalk then I read whitepaper and ann thread by doing that thing I can gain more knowledge but I will explore more to get more information's.
mulia tani

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

i usually see the information of a project that is in wapsead in bounty and there is also information in ico application, like ico bench, there explain everything like how much allocation for bounty, who is the team that hung in ico
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

For me the best source of cryptocurrency news is in this forum. Not only you can see the latest updates and news but you can also see the comments and insights of many crypto enthusiast here.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

so far, my favorite source formation masi fixed is the http://bitcointalk.org forum
I rarely read the bitcoin news in the media soisial, because I feel they are only discussing negative bitcoin, and that is not at all helpful.
at http://bitcointalk.org I found all the information I needed.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

I read from various sources to know the news about crypto, in addition to sharing the community is important to me, And from this forum I can get a lot of important information about cryptocurrency, and this is my favorite source.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: