Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1180 times)
Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

This forum is very useful for me in getting information about crypto currency news.In this forum everything I want to find out and if I need  a suggestion or a guidance in my coins in reading and posting threads it answer all my questions.I don't need other site to get information because sometimes there is a fake news.No one can give more information about Bitcoin except this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

cryptopia, cointelegram and specialiy herein bitcointalk forum sharing new news came fom the member's are enough to update latest information about what will happen in the world of cryptocurrency, but I need to verified into crytopia or cointelegram all of that news came from thread to make sure not a fake news.

Milanels

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I prefer different Telegram chanels which give you the most important and fast info about everything in crypto world. My favourite is IcoDrops.
Theoneask

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

Twitter. If you follow the right kind of people on that platform you will get access to so much news and links to interesting articles, it is my favorite way of keeping up to date on any topic.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

I think forum is the best that we can get some information, because everyday is updated in news that newest, and we have gather more ideas. But there are also many  sites that a source of information about crptocurrency, but not so visited. No other one can give the best information and that is a forum, that almost of people choose this.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

I find the daily thread on https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/ is best for bitcoin news - pretty much everything that might influence the price is in that thread.

For alts this forum is better as it has a load more info on alts than reddit

I use reddit as the source of information, I also read articles because this is one of the best sources and of course this forum, because you will be able to learn things that are unfamiliar to you and there will be replies, explaining things regarding the topic.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Coin desk and Coin Telegraph are the most favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and here also in the forum, you can get knowledge from the ideas of the others.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

I think Reddit is one of the favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and also telegram you can get also information here and also this forum, you can learned from what you have read here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nqapdkdq

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

I like to get encrypted information in twitter, which may be related to personal usage habits. I have used push for more than three years.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

When it comes to good source for cryptocurrency news, Twitter is the most reliable and frequently updating communication channel. This bitcointalk forum is also a good source for getting trustworthy and reliable updates on crypto industry.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Mostly, I get the news through this forum. When I am bored here, I go to Reddit crypto section.
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

To get news refreshes about cryptographic forms of money I for the most part take after CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph. You can likewise attempt crypto-news.net. They all are not too bad destinations. Despite the fact that I additionally utilize the gatherings and reddit to get more data and confirm the news. Simply be cautious when utilizing different sources to pick up data as they may misdirect you.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Bitcoin is very famous and it is very popular on social media as well.For me twitter and bitcoin forum is enough to give me latest information regarding bitcoin. All news related to latest updates, market price,new altcoins etc is available on twitter and bitcoin forum.From bitcoin forum specially ,i have learnt a lot like how to invest, when to invest,where to invest and many more.All the major cryptocurrency news are mostly available at bitcoin forum and if i what to get any specific news i simply search  that at google.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

With me, I usually hit https://btcmanager.com/ to watch the news. This one is a good website with many updates you can read to collect information for yourself.

Furthermore, you can jump into Discord channels of some good coins to update news. They always have #news channels which is appropriate for your purpose. I can give you an example about Anonymous Bitcoin group. Nice update from them, you can try here:
https://www.anonymousbitcoin.io/
https://twitter.com/ANON_BTC

Hope these information can help you.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

My best source of favorite information and news is bitcointalk particularly press thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0 majority of the post in that thread is from different sources outside this forum and I am impressed with the level of information and news which are latest thus I need not to check else where for more news.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

There's a lot of sources if I want to learn about different crypto usually I start searching in google, reddit, telegram and this forum gives a lot of information about to the upcoming crypto.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Well, for me i just find many news about bitcoin on this forum, when someone send a link i also open it and sometimes on the google i just do some research too. There are many ways to get information about crypto currency that we can find out through online.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I want to learn about different crypto usually I start searching in google, reddit, telegram and this forum gives a lot of information about to the upcoming crypto. From bitcoin forum specially ,i have learnt a lot like how to invest, when to invest,where to invest and many more.All the major cryptocurrency news are mostly available at bitcoin forum and if i what to get any specific news i simply search  that at google. When it comes to good source for cryptocurrency news, Twitter is the most reliable and frequently updating communication channel. This bitcointalk forum is also a good source for getting trustworthy and reliable updates on crypto industry.
Jaidman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

There is future in cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

My favourite source of information is firstly bitcointalk which is this forum, other social media like twitter.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

telegram,you tube and this forum.
I heard in telegram group chat that LEDU COIN will have burning of tokens this July..what do you think about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: