Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Wow this seems a very big project. Building factories and such, I don't think I have seen this before.  I'll start reading the white paper and report back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Only few hours remains for Closed CBS (with 40% bonus) to end. However I don't see that this offer change much in token sale progress, they are still away from the softcap, maybe expanding this offer to another week would be better.

Anyone knows what is the status of the ICO project for now? How much is there soft cap anyway that the team is striving to achieve as now?
I think they achieve at least soft cap, but i don't know what is the exact number of ETH reached. Hope the team can provide us progress of their token sale.
Well thats good to hear that they have already reached the softcap. Can you admins tell us as well regarding the development of this project aside from the total amount raised up to this day?

As you all know we are just starting up, in fact, we are just in our community building stage. As such we aim to be seen as much as possible. Having said that, our team has jumped from continent to continent to attend various blockchain events to give us media and community exposure. We did Tokensky in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai, a blockchain conference in Armenia to name a few.

Yes you're right, so it is normal to undergo hardship until to reach success. There is always a process until the project will be known and can get many investors. In this project we can also experience good opportunities in getting high profit which is so good because it has a double purpose goal.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

What progress has been made and what has been achieved by the team at this stage?Is there any information regarding the restraints?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Only few hours remains for Closed CBS (with 40% bonus) to end. However I don't see that this offer change much in token sale progress, they are still away from the softcap, maybe expanding this offer to another week would be better.

Anyone knows what is the status of the ICO project for now? How much is there soft cap anyway that the team is striving to achieve as now?
I think they achieve at least soft cap, but i don't know what is the exact number of ETH reached. Hope the team can provide us progress of their token sale.
Well thats good to hear that they have already reached the softcap. Can you admins tell us as well regarding the development of this project aside from the total amount raised up to this day?

As you all know we are just starting up, in fact, we are just in our community building stage. As such we aim to be seen as much as possible. Having said that, our team has jumped from continent to continent to attend various blockchain events to give us media and community exposure. We did Tokensky in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai, a blockchain conference in Armenia to name a few.

Yes you're right, so it is normal to undergo hardship until to reach success. There is always a process until the project will be known and can get many investors. In this project we can also experience good opportunities in getting high profit which is so good because it has a double purpose goal.
Of course it is normal to have hardships before we gain success in our life. There is no task to accomplish simply. Our life is full of different obstacles and challenges to face before we attain what we really wanted. And so this project is having this through its way. Further knowledge regarding this project will help to understand much better the Kepler goal for the community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Broad prospects are opening up with the introduction of this project and with the start of production.I think that many know this and await implementation
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

Broad prospects are opening up with the introduction of this project and with the start of production.I think that many know this and await implementation

Yes, a lot of active supporters and investors are really waiting for the successful launching of kepler project very soon. I just hope that all their plans will be achieve soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Yes, a lot of active supporters and investors are really waiting for the successful launching of kepler project very soon. I just hope that all their plans will be achieve soon.

I agree with you. We supporters are always on tuned with Kepler project. The success of Kepler will be the success of everyone which all the members will be grateful and happy.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Of course it is normal to have hardships before we gain success in our life. There is no task to accomplish simply. Our life is full of different obstacles and challenges to face before we attain what we really wanted. And so this project is having this through its way. Further knowledge regarding this project will help to understand much better the Kepler goal for the community.
To be a successful project, the project will be going through hardship and problems. This will test their faith and dedication to the project and if the will surpass that, then for sure Kepler will be successful in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Wow this seems a very big project. Building factories and such, I don't think I have seen this before.  I'll start reading the white paper and report back.

You are right, this is a very ambitious project because this is all about the next generation blockchain platform for AI and robotics. It means, they need a lot of funds to make this project into reality and through ICO , the project has the greater chance to make their goal achievable.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

What progress has been made and what has been achieved by the team at this stage?Is there any information regarding the restraints?

Yeah, this ann thread really need to be more updated about the latest developments from the dev. I am also more interested for all the future plans of kepler project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Did they already explained, what would be happen, if they couldn't reach the softcap?  I hope everybody get his investments back. It is really strange that this project have difficulties to reach the softcap, even they do enough advertisement.

Yes, they mentioned in FAQ that If they are not able to achieve soft cap, the acquired funds will be refunded back to each contributor. However, they are fighting hard and I don't think they give up easily, ICO will end by 17th of July, it's long time.

There is a long way to go for them, I think investors will start to come to crypto space in the last week of May so they have plenty of time to persuade more people to contribute.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

If you look at the work of the team, it is clear that the project is likely to take place. I'm curious on which exchange is the token listed?
At this moment they dont still have the exact date for thier tokens to be released. I suggest you join thier telegram channel so that you will be informed right away regarding that matter.

It will be released to our investors erc-20 wallet before our main ICO. Check our whitepaper for more details.
Great! You are taking so much attention from the community here, it is a pleasure I knew you as a bounty manager.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

Actually the concept for kepler is much intresting and i think that the concept itself attracts a huge amount of investors to their project. Introducing AI and Robotics to the blockchain technology is really somehow new and intresting.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Did they already explained, what would be happen, if they couldn't reach the softcap?  I hope everybody get his investments back. It is really strange that this project have difficulties to reach the softcap, even they do enough advertisement.

Yes, they mentioned in FAQ that If they are not able to achieve soft cap, the acquired funds will be refunded back to each contributor. However, they are fighting hard and I don't think they give up easily, ICO will end by 17th of July, it's long time.

There is a long way to go for them, I think investors will start to come to crypto space in the last week of May so they have plenty of time to persuade more people to contribute.

They want to make it sure that their ICO will be achieved and this is why they divided it into 4 stages. In this way, investors will have a lot of time to decide and definitely they can read more about the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

They want to make it sure that their ICO will be achieved and this is why they divided it into 4 stages. In this way, investors will have a lot of time to decide and definitely they can read more about the project.
Actually the team did the perfect thing by dividing the Initial Coin Offering stage into 4 phases as it would give a lot of time for the investors to think more about the project and to invest there.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

The kepler team is really doing their best to make the project successful. A lot of new improvements were made and they never stop to continue the development. This is really a positive attitude of the team that will help them to reach their goals very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

The kepler team is really doing their best to make the project successful. A lot of new improvements were made and they never stop to continue the development. This is really a positive attitude of the team that will help them to reach their goals very soon.

Indeed, they constantly innovating and doesn't want the project to stay where it started. Improving the project needs a lot of work but I'm amazed that the Kepler team handles that.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

You are right, this is a very ambitious project because this is all about the next generation blockchain platform for AI and robotics. It means, they need a lot of funds to make this project into reality and through ICO , the project has the greater chance to make their goal achievable.

It is really a big project as the team aiming to be the first platform that builds AI and robotics. Surely it will costs a big amounts of money inorder to buy more equipments and machines that can manufactures robots. And inorder to achieved it, the team Kepler must do a lot of works and effective plans for this to be happen.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

If you mean information on the sum of the raised funds, then as a rule the majority of projects suppresses this fact to prevent charges of manipulation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

We are still in the Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) Stages. We will have one more community building token sale for the month of May and then we will go ahead with the Pre-ICO sale. Everything is right on schedule.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: