Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
I think that the devs might be planning to startup their project in their respected nation for first but gradually they might increase it in some intervals and also they could make their project go on a large scale.
For me there are many countries that capable of handling to startup the project. But in my own opinion one of most capable country to do the startup would be Japan. I am pretty much impressed with the technology of this country and people's dedication. But its just my own opinion.  I know the team members are now preparing and planning where is best country to launch the production.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
I think, the dev team of Kepler project will be open for it because they are aiming to become a good company that can create AI and robotics technology in the real world. But as of now, probably they are focusing on their own country inorder to gained good feedbacks and positive thoughts from their own kind.
This is a great idea for me because they wanted to improve and keep improving the robotics and AI technologies in which this thing can make the future easier.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

I like the idea and I really would like to see a video with your project where it would be punctuated and told in detail.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

I think, the dev team of Kepler project will be open for it because they are aiming to become a good company that can create AI and robotics technology in the real world. But as of now, probably they are focusing on their own country inorder to gained good feedbacks and positive thoughts from their own kind.
This is a great idea for me because they wanted to improve and keep improving the robotics and AI technologies in which this thing can make the future easier.

I think theres no problem if they will manfacture thier products in only one country since they can ship all thier products anyway worldwide.
Yes, production isn't a problem because it can made anywhere they can also expand their manufacturing industry into other countries. Before going into the future it will take few years to become reality and i think whats best now is to focus on what they have to accomplish as basic steps and studies to make this all happen in coming future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

I like the idea and I really would like to see a video with your project where it would be punctuated and told in detail.
Without any doubt this project idea is wonderful.no project can be campare with this new idea about Robotics.if you want more details go their official website- https://keplertek.org/
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Hi,

Why I have to pass KYC verification when I want to login to the dashboard now?

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

But the bigger issue in my opinion is the very fact that you need to do KYC and submit documents in the first place and not how many times you need

Yeah right, because most big investors now are avoiding to be known and also avoiding tax in some countries. Anyway, let's see the final announcement of kepler regarding kyc verification.
Most of the potential investors we experience the feedback which they feel disgusting to proceed with KYC as they do not wish to share their identity as they feel it is not safe or secured for them.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

I think theres no problem if they will manfacture thier products in only one country since they can ship all thier products anyway worldwide.
The project can’t get stuck in one country and deliver the products to various industries. The team would gradually set up various branches and promote the platform on the way.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

Kepler teams are very collaborative and the they interconnect with various stake holders, developers, technicians and bring a new innovation added to the platform with new features that is making the platform more success.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

I think that itis a great achievement of this project that it has gained so much in less time.
It was able to grow and get an good reputation in half a year.
Yes just a short period of time the project made its way to success. Members of the community was increasing rapidly. Project created its name reputation more incredibly amazing. With the hardwork of the team members the project was almost reach its goals.
All right! We now have to monitor the main activities and developments of the project. Because the most important thing has already begun, and the presentation was also. But by the way, I did not see the news from there. If I missed, duplicate the submit.
What kind of presentation? was it crypto event? I also missed this information, it would be great to see the video with the representatives of the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Kepler teams are very collaborative and the they interconnect with various stake holders, developers, technicians and bring a new innovation added to the platform with new features that is making the platform more success.
Yeah I agree, the team is working hard and I'm sure they've planned many strategies to deal with any situation and that the project will be successful
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

I have nothing against KYC when I'm buying coins or when I trade on exchanges. Here I just want watch progress of ICO.. Does the Kepler project have something to hide from the public?
I really doubt they do but it seems they want to keep some info like teams infos for their private safety or so best is just to wish them the best as m sure they have great features to turn things around i really hoped they had bounty at the end

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

Hi,

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

But the bigger issue in my opinion is the very fact that you need to do KYC and submit documents in the first place and not how many times you need

Yeah right, because most big investors now are avoiding to be known and also avoiding tax in some countries. Anyway, let's see the final announcement of kepler regarding kyc verification.
I don't think that large investors care for the anonymity. Anyway they won't manage it as they are rich and make large purchases that attracts tax administrations to their persons.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

Hi,

I don't think that large investors care for the anonymity. Anyway they won't manage it as they are rich and make large purchases that attracts tax administrations to their persons.
Kepler shall consider the participants expectations and hope they take a wiser decisions that can satisfy all the people who choose the platform as their choice.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
Merited by negancoin (1)

I do believe that Artificial intelligence will play big role in our life in coming years, we are seeing that happen even in current time, for example I have in my house Alexa from amazon which I found very helpful. I think that having a platform like KEPLER that allows us to invest in this technology and support those kinda project will really open lost of opportunities for us.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Hi,

They do care for their anonymity as much as any other person. Why shouldn't they have an interest to protect their private sphere?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

I think that the devs might be planning to startup their project in their respected nation for first but gradually they might increase it in some intervals and also they could make their project go on a large scale.
For me there are many countries that capable of handling to startup the project. But in my own opinion one of most capable country to do the startup would be Japan. I am pretty much impressed with the technology of this country and people's dedication. But its just my own opinion.  I know the team members are now preparing and planning where is best country to launch the production.

I thought they already mentioned it before, I just don't remember where but Japan is not one of the choice. They need a location  or country where it is not that populated and not heavily regulated in crypto or ICO.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Hi,

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.

I agree with you mate, If you don't have anything hidden in your pocket then it won't matter if they going to implement KYC in their project. KYC is a good thing also to the project.

It is not about problem with passing KYC verification. It is about that you need to send your personal data and scan of documents just to register on Kepler's website.
It's as if you had to do KYC verification when registering on every website!

I have nothing against KYC when I'm buying coins or when I trade on exchanges. Here I just want watch progress of ICO.. Does the Kepler project have something to hide from the public?

I dont know if they hide something from public and potential investors but this is not a usual way to register on a webpage for just to study the informations or check the sale tracker.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Hi,

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.

I agree with you mate, If you don't have anything hidden in your pocket then it won't matter if they going to implement KYC in their project. KYC is a good thing also to the project.

It is not about problem with passing KYC verification. It is about that you need to send your personal data and scan of documents just to register on Kepler's website.
It's as if you had to do KYC verification when registering on every website!

I dont know if they hide something from public and potential investors but this is not a usual way to register on a webpage for just to study the informations or check the sale tracker.
As we need to understand we are in the digital system these new trends may be new to us but we have to work and keep ourself updated to the digitalization and there was more investors who are interested with these new features of Kepler.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

Hi,

Most big investors actually DO care for anonymity that is why the names of the people who invest in the private sales are never given out in ICOs
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

I see that your website is just a new listing site, just review this project immediately without needed filling the form, this project is a popular project.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: