Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Let us just hope that it will really come true. Since, the project is slowly keeping more investors and I can think that it will lead to its success. This is al ab out AI and robots so maybe this will be much more interested to look for the full detail of their businesses.
Is a great project but is really going to take time for the whole implementation of their project considering its work loads and also the tasks at hand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

kepler Really brillient Project. Kepler Project idea is very good. They are working on ideas and goals, which will be very fast for Kepler and it will be easy to make the Kepler project successful and the Kepler video presentation is simply superb
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

I have just seen your website, my first impression? I'm so amazed, the team put video presentation about Keplertek and not just an ordinary video presentation, but one of the best I have ever seen. I know this will be successful in the future.

Team of kepler looks legit, they have video that introduces all team members and showing their desk, I didn't see that on other website, however their project need big budget because they are planning to build platform , Lap, city and lots of things.
wledgewil

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

kepler Really brillient Project. Kepler Project idea is very good. They are working on ideas and goals, which will be very fast for Kepler and it will be easy to make the Kepler project successful and the Kepler video presentation is simply superb
That is really for the economy and there was more investors who choose Kepler as their choice because it aims on high robotics standards and AI which is being like a spark for leading change.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Hi,

Why I have to pass KYC verification when I want to login to the dashboard now?

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.

I agree with you mate, If you don't have anything hidden in your pocket then it won't matter if they going to implement KYC in their project. KYC is a good thing also to the project.

It is not about problem with passing KYC verification. It is about that you need to send your personal data and scan of documents just to register on Kepler's website.
It's as if you had to do KYC verification when registering on every website!

I have nothing against KYC when I'm buying coins or when I trade on exchanges. Here I just want watch progress of ICO.. Does the Kepler project have something to hide from the public?

I dont know if they hide something from public and potential investors but this is not a usual way to register on a webpage for just to study the informations or check the sale tracker.

It's not our business to hide something, our business is to create machines with AI that you  can use everyday. We require you do KYC only once when you open an acct. on our website so that if you decide to purchase our token then you will need to do 2 clicks and you already bought the token, that's the purpose of it.

The potential investors must have the possibility to decide theirselves after opening an account in your website, if they want to do the KYC and after that to invest. You can not force people to make first KYC in order to read the informations in your website. 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Hi,

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.

I agree with you mate, If you don't have anything hidden in your pocket then it won't matter if they going to implement KYC in their project. KYC is a good thing also to the project.

It is not about problem with passing KYC verification. It is about that you need to send your personal data and scan of documents just to register on Kepler's website.

I have nothing against KYC when I'm buying coins or when I trade on exchanges. Here I just want watch progress of ICO.. Does the Kepler project have something to hide from the public?

I dont know if they hide something from public and potential investors but this is not a usual way to register on a webpage for just to study the informations or check the sale tracker.

It's not our business to hide something, our business is to create machines with AI that you  can use everyday. We require you do KYC only once when you open an acct. on our website so that if you decide to purchase our token then you will need to do 2 clicks and you already bought the token, that's the purpose of it.

The potential investors must have the possibility to decide theirselves after opening an account in your website, if they want to do the KYC and after that to invest. You can not force people to make first KYC in order to read the informations in your website. 
At least they can easily publish the information through video presentation which should not require any KYC that could have made a good impression and easily reach out to the investors.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

I have just seen your website, my first impression? I'm so amazed, the team put video presentation about Keplertek and not just an ordinary video presentation, but one of the best I have ever seen. I know this will be successful in the future.
They can really impress you in a lot of ways, Kepler platform can really give us something unique from the start until now. With that, the result can be seen as more people are really liking this one and a lot are now investing for this project.
Artificial intelligence is highly essential in the new trend which is bringing innovative culture added to the digitization which is trending and through Kepler it is a good step to proceed forward.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

They can really impress you in a lot of ways, Kepler platform can really give us something unique from the start until now. With that, the result can be seen as more people are really liking this one and a lot are now investing for this project.
Artificial intelligence is highly essential in the new trend which is bringing innovative culture added to the digitization which is trending and through Kepler it is a good step to proceed forward.
That is true, and todays current era, the artificial intelligence and robotics is one of the most in trend solution of the different situations and circumstances occuring in our world. I believe that through the Kepler project a new better outcome will come in hand of reality to help more people benefited to its existence both in the field of crypto currencies and technologies.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

Yes they actually have impress us even while just reading the platform, which we hope to attract more investors in the future and the project would come out fruitful.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

High-tech projects require more time to implement than conventional, those who have invested need to be patient with the patience

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

High-tech projects require more time to implement than conventional, those who have invested need to be patient with the patience
I think that those who have invested in this project understand that there is no talk of a speedy profit, it takes time
Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

I think that those who have invested in this project understand that there is no talk of a speedy profit, it takes time
They project needs a lot of time indeed. This is a long term project and it cant be rushed if you would like a quality results.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

People who are wanted for a quick profit usually sell it once it got listed on the first exchange, I hope they won't sell it away because this is a good project.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

Hi,

You don't need to do KYC if you just want to just READ information on our website.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

I think all the investors of kepler are patiently waiting for the final launching of this project. They more willing to wait until this project become a huge success and their investments will become profitable and double. The success of this project is also the success of its team and all who participated the project.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
If our planned mega factory in Georgia cannot cope up with the production demand we might consider building factories elsewhere.
I see it would be Georgia. Its a great selection anyway. Hope team can make this launching a success.  I think the project is almost way to go with the launch. Its a matter of time  and finishing touches the project is good to produce.

Yes, you are right. Georgia is a fantastic country. Their government is so supportive of start-up businesses. Very conducive to launch a business.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

Before they invested the project they double check if this project will turned out to be a successful and profitable. This what a wise and smart investors do. I am impressed to those who investigate and check project background before they investment.  It only means that if they choose to invest in Kepler is worth to invest and worthy our trust.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I'm interested in following the project, especially now when robotics are firmly embedded in our lives.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

Before they invested the project they double check if this project will turned out to be a successful and profitable. This what a wise and smart investors do. I am impressed to those who investigate and check project background before they investment.  It only means that if they choose to invest in Kepler is worth to invest and worthy our trust.
Of course you have to investigate a project before investing, otherwise is a very risky move because you're buying hype not a project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Well, that's what investments is all about. You wait for a long and the right time to gained enough profits and savings. You need to have patience inorder to be called a successful crypto investors. And also, put it in our minds that investing in a specific project is a risky way. We need to prepare ourselves incase we won't achieved our expectations.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: