Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

High-tech projects require more time to implement than conventional, those who have invested need to be patient with the patience
I think that those who have invested in this project understand that there is no talk of a speedy profit, it takes time
Before they invested the project they double check if this project will turned out to be a successful and profitable. This what a wise and smart investors do. I am impressed to those who investigate and check project background before they investment.  It only means that if they choose to invest in Kepler is worth to invest and worthy our trust.
Of course you have to investigate a project before investing, otherwise is a very risky move because you're buying hype not a project.

Normal procedure as we say. Anyway, Kepler keeps growing in terms of their popularity and I am expecting to see more about their development. As the team were quite busy, what is important is that they work hard for the progress of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

High-tech projects require more time to implement than conventional, those who have invested need to be patient with the patience
I think that those who have invested in this project understand that there is no talk of a speedy profit, it takes time
Well, that's what investments is all about. You wait for a long and the right time to gained enough profits and savings. You need to have patience inorder to be called a successful crypto investors. And also, put it in our minds that investing in a specific project is a risky way. We need to prepare ourselves incase we won't achieved our expectations.

Yeah right, investments cannot assure anything since we cannot predict the future, but high risk investments also give us high profit in return. So let's wait patiently and hoping this project will succeed and present their platform.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Well, that's what investments is all about. You wait for a long and the right time to gained enough profits and savings. You need to have patience inorder to be called a successful crypto investors. And also, put it in our minds that investing in a specific project is a risky way. We need to prepare ourselves incase we won't achieved our expectations.

Yeah right, investments cannot assure anything since we cannot predict the future, but high risk investments also give us high profit in return. So let's wait patiently and hoping this project will succeed and present their platform.

Investment for me is that ready to accept success and failure. We should not give full guaranteed that investment always have profit but it may also lead us to a bad failure. But I think this platform really have something in the future because of its features are futuristic.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Before they invested the project they double check if this project will turned out to be a successful and profitable. This what a wise and smart investors do. I am impressed to those who investigate and check project background before they investment.  It only means that if they choose to invest in Kepler is worth to invest and worthy our trust.
Of course you have to investigate a project before investing, otherwise is a very risky move because you're buying hype not a project.

Normal procedure as we say. Anyway, Kepler keeps growing in terms of their popularity and I am expecting to see more about their development. As the team were quite busy, what is important is that they work hard for the progress of the platform.

Agree, and the most important thing is the developers are still active and never stop to make more updates and new development on kepler project. Soon we will hear another updates about kepler.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Agree, and the most important thing is the developers are still active and never stop to make more updates and new development on kepler project. Soon we will hear another updates about kepler.

The developer never stop to update us regularly about their latest developments and soon we can finally see that finish project and platform of kepler.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Kepler is growing so rapidly according to the time passes. Their development team is continuously pushing forwards the project towards the direction of success. Because of the team's hard work, the project is going to become hugely successful soon.

NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

The developer never stop to update us regularly about their latest developments and soon we can finally see that finish project and platform of kepler.
I come to think that this is only when they are in Ico phase they are so much active here and in telegram but after that some of this team has been slowly decreasing their activeness and start pretending they are busy in the project which i don't like in most of ico. I am hoping the kepler team will not change from the start. I will

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Hi,

Why I have to pass KYC verification when I want to login to the dashboard now?

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.

I agree with you mate, If you don't have anything hidden in your pocket then it won't matter if they going to implement KYC in their project. KYC is a good thing also to the project.

It is not about problem with passing KYC verification. It is about that you need to send your personal data and scan of documents just to register on Kepler's website.
It's as if you had to do KYC verification when registering on every website!

I have nothing against KYC when I'm buying coins or when I trade on exchanges. Here I just want watch progress of ICO.. Does the Kepler project have something to hide from the public?

I dont know if they hide something from public and potential investors but this is not a usual way to register on a webpage for just to study the informations or check the sale tracker.

It's not our business to hide something, our business is to create machines with AI that you  can use everyday. We require you do KYC only once when you open an acct. on our website so that if you decide to purchase our token then you will need to do 2 clicks and you already bought the token, that's the purpose of it.

The potential investors must have the possibility to decide theirselves after opening an account in your website, if they want to do the KYC and after that to invest. You can not force people to make first KYC in order to read the informations in your website. 

How else will they collect data to sell to others for that easy easy money lmao? I can see fifty issues with the projects on my first site at the details
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Investment for me is that ready to accept success and failure. We should not give full guaranteed that investment always have profit but it may also lead us to a bad failure. But I think this platform really have something in the future because of its features are futuristic.

yeah invesment is own risk whenever you got some profit or decrease your assets but i believe in there and invest some money with my own risk , no guaranteed  whenever you invest on another project
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

I like your perspective but I am not sure what the team behind this project is working on while they are still waiting for the funds that will come from their ICO?
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

And you are going to participate in the expo, which will be in 2020, because as for me it's a great idea for the expo.
What kind of expo? I hope you can share the link so that we could also check the details here in btctalk.
Well, expo is such an exhibition of scientific achievements and the next one will be in 2020 and I think this project is right for it.
sagatel

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

In my opinion KEPLER is already ranked in the top 5 best projects in the field of AI & Robotics. The team did a great job and made this project popular.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

In my opinion KEPLER is already ranked in the top 5 best projects in the field of AI & Robotics. The team did a great job and made this project popular.
Yes kepler is already on great heights and i think that there is some more time to go for this project to really meet great sucess ahead so i would willingly wait for it to launch its platform.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

And you are going to participate in the expo, which will be in 2020, because as for me it's a great idea for the expo.
What kind of expo? I hope you can share the link so that we could also check the details here in btctalk.
Well, expo is such an exhibition of scientific achievements and the next one will be in 2020 and I think this project is right for it.
This project does obsulately suit the expo and i am sure that this project would be fully developed by 2020 and it would also start its production and manufacturing so for sure the expo would be the best place for it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

I like your perspective but I am not sure what the team behind this project is working on while they are still waiting for the funds that will come from their ICO?

I guess they're are both doing the marketing the project so that they can get fundings and developing little by little the platform so that they can follow their roadmap.
According to me the project should always follow their roadmap because it just turs much more vital for the investors and the supporters and also an active project with a punctuality can get huge investors for sure.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Even if investments will also burn through, all the same you it turns out have brought a certain contribution in development of cryptocurrencies and have inspired team. Let and the project can come to grief, it is unimportant, investing you popularize cryptocurrency and by that you prolong it life and children will precisely see bright future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

It's been a while sooner I checked on the project, and I think that it is doing very good.
There community and support both have increased.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here and  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Though team members are giving their effort,but this project mainly famous due to its unique idea about robotics.but I wanna see how to fulfil their dreams with robotics
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

I guess they're are both doing the marketing the project so that they can get fundings and developing little by little the platform so that they can follow their roadmap.
According to me the project should always follow their roadmap because it just turs much more vital for the investors and the supporters and also an active project with a punctuality can get huge investors for sure.
In some cases the roadmap might need some changes, the team should always try to innovate and take roadmaps seriously.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Kepler Network aims to create a global market platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal, which is regulated and managed by investors. project team is good working for developing and use good technology
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

In a word investment quite so is also deciphered and there were never guarantees that they bear indisputable profit, it is impossible. The risk is absolutely everywhere, the world in fact is so arranged.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: