Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,
very unfortunate indeed, even though the project is very good and successful

Yes, they conclude their private on Dec 25th and we need not worry about the situation, they will announce everything in the coming days because they need to do a lot of things behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

2019 will be great year for Keplertek. I can already feel it. We are not just gunning for the moon but we are shooting for the stars. That's the kind of mentality we have moving forward.
It seems that you are very optimistic about the Keplertek in 2019 and I think that is a very good thing but to be clearer it is better to just look at its development later in 2019

Everyone glorify their children, so writing only positive comments is completely normal. Let's wait for specific development facts and then we can rate it by ourselves.

BTW, charts are green, when listing?  Wink

Maybe the team could give us a rundown summary of what to expect this 2019 such as achievable goals / milestones just like a mini roadmap but with more details.

We will hit what is specified in the roadmap. Details will be expounded as we go along.

Cool! Its always comforting to have a sense of confidence in the project and I hope the team would not disappoint the community in any way.
We must leave everything to the team and I personally believe that the team will not disappoint the community because the team will definitely give the best so I will not doubt the team

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Indeed, patience is a virtue and great rewards often comes to those who can wait a little longer and also I trust the team on when they will decide to list the tokens on exchanges.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?
wiredideas

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:04:18 AM

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Hopefully what the CEO says is not just bullshit, so we keep up with the progress so that it is even clearer whether it will be registered in January or not we will not know so just look later

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in January too.

Hopefully what the CEO says is not just bullshit, so we keep up with the progress so that it is even clearer whether it will be registered in January or not we will not know so just look later

Exactly, now they are more bothering about the market situation if the market situation will be the same in January again you will extend the listing for another month?

wiredideas

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

wiredideas

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

If our CEO is a BS guy we would have been part of those 2000+ ICO projects that have closed this year. Our CEO is smart, he takes action when its needed and in timely manner that's why we are still here moving forward. Please be considerate. If we didn't have sound business model and financial footing we will be long gone already and yet we are still here, thanks to our clear headed CEO who is up to the task.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

When first i see this project , as whatve been written on the first page that youre targeting to raise around $250 millions USD and you want to build a mega-factory, university, etc.

But now i see that your hardcap is only $15 millions and youve raised $13,700,000 USD according to the ICOBench information.
So could you summarize what changes you have made from the first idea?
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:54:33 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 12:04:51 AM by TheAndy500

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

I didn't know that he said that in public, I thought it was something on the principle of loud thinking..
If it was an official declaration, let's hope it will be fulfilled this time.

When first i see this project , as whatve been written on the first page that youre targeting to raise around $250 millions USD and you want to build a mega-factory, university, etc.

But now i see that your hardcap is only $15 millions and youve raised $13,700,000 USD according to the ICOBench information.

To be more specific, in announcement was information that Keplertek sold $13.7 million worth of tokens, so I'm not sure, but it could mean that amount exactly raised is different. It would be good to explain if it means this same.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:39:20 AM

Our new Whitepaper explained it better and in detail here:  https://keplertek.io/documents/WP-EN.pdf

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:33:44 AM

If our CEO is a BS guy we would have been part of those 2000+ ICO projects that have closed this year. Our CEO is smart, he takes action when its needed and in timely manner that's why we are still here moving forward. Please be considerate. If we didn't have sound business model and financial footing we will be long gone already and yet we are still here, thanks to our clear headed CEO who is up to the task.

This one of the Major aspect that many people are showing interest towards your project because even though it took very long to raise the sufficient funds but still, community have great faith on this project but for that we have to wait until more infromation is released from the team members.
wiredideas

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:39:50 AM

This one of the Major aspect that many people are showing interest towards your project because even though it took very long to raise the sufficient funds but still, community have great faith on this project but for that we have to wait until more infromation is released from the team members.

All informations posted in our official Telegram group chat and other social media platforms are also posted here, so you can get fresh info here as well as in our official telegram GC.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:29:32 AM

All informations posted in our official Telegram group chat and other social media platforms are also posted here, so you can get fresh info here as well as in our official telegram GC.
I personally think that is good news because if we don't join the official telegram group we can still get the latest information here so we don't need to be confused to get information
wiredideas

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:33:06 AM

I personally think that is good news because if we don't join the official telegram group we can still get the latest information here so we don't need to be confused to get information

That's right and that is what set Keplertek apart from other projects, the way we do community management, we make it sure that our community is informed all the time and in most cases in real time fashion. I've been part of some communities before were the dev team visit their ANN thread once in a blue moon left their community hanging in the air most of the time.   haha.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:43:46 PM

I'm sorry because I think I got lost at some point ... To sum up: ICO is over, in January we can expect listing on exchange.. and what's the next step? What are we waiting for now?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wiredideas

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:05:16 AM

I'm sorry because I think I got lost at some point ... To sum up: ICO is over, in January we can expect listing on exchange.. and what's the next step? What are we waiting for now?

Please check our roadmap for more details but for now we are working on distributing bounty and airdrop tokens and listing.

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: