Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:49:04 PM

They kept saying we are going to pay to the bounty hunters but till now nobody didn't get paid from these company, in telegram group it is impossible for us to ask the questions about the bounty and their development only they answer to the question which makes us think negative about the company.

Yes they didnt pay me but they already have a copy of updated bounty sheet.They can pay bounty hunters from that sheet if they want but they are scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:31:05 PM

Is wapainter escrowing bounty funds? ANN and graphics looks shady and it's not what I expect if someone promises "Kepler". True expecations of Kepler are ancient science, innovation of old, but proven technologies, round groud and geometrical drawing.

This is Kepler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Kepler

You are correct, this Wapinter and wesglobal syndicate are just scammers trying to make a quick buck out of unsuspecting crypto investors and fooling bounty participents into doing their dirty work by promoting these scams. And hell no, they do not use an escrow, everything about them is unprofessional, just like the project of Keplertek. They shame the name of a great scientist like Kepler by using his name to scam people, and creating a hyped up project built on lies. Here you will find both Wapinter and wesglobal who abandoned the Keplertek scam, happily continuing to fool people at decoin all over. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450.new#new

Wapinter is just a bounty organizer, it's a job that doesn't really differ from any other bounty job. They are as responsible as any other bounty member for shilling this project. So unless you guys are not blaming every bounty hunter, maybe just focus on the main guys.
Oh, it looks like my funds i have wrong investment here. I am joining in some bounty while investing in some that i miss. And failure to distribute or to pay bounty for this Ico by using others efforts is totally a bad thing for kepler. I don't like this kind of things that can cause a lot of frustration in the promoters and become a bad image of kepler.

They kept saying we are going to pay to the bounty hunters but till now nobody didn't get paid from these company, in telegram group it is impossible for us to ask the questions about the bounty and their development only they answer to the question which makes us think negative about the company.
if KEPLER has reached the softcap, you don't seem to have to worry about bounty payments,
you know their bounty manager is a Wapinter, and you can still be trusted
We don't know about the deal of handling the bounty but i do have an idea that some of this company pays the bounty manager right before and after the campaign either paid in half or full on before it starts. Nevertheless, the bounty manager is not handling the bounty funds and he has no control on distribution, its only a shady because they don't allow to ask about the bounty as said above. Typically a bad thing they should explain it here or in their chat about it as simple so it will not make a redundant questions over and over.
Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:26:41 PM

You guys still don’t get it, you were scammed. I haven’t received the tokens I purchased during the final sale, after all this months, not that it will make difference anyway, because the coin is already dead before I even received the tokens I paid for: https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308
Wapinter ran a long time ago, and wesglobal left before distribution of the bounty. And I have been informed that scammer wiredideas with wesglobal, has now did the same thing over at decoin. So accept it that it was loss and check bitcointalk and each team member before invest money or time in a project. This scam has cost me $US 10K, so it’s not easy to throw all that away, but I have learned a hard lesson. The guys from shitcoinofferings was 100% correct: https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Sharon050

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:42:56 PM

You guys still don’t get it, you were scammed. I haven’t received the tokens I purchased during the final sale, after all this months, not that it will make difference anyway, because the coin is already dead before I even received the tokens I paid for: https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308
Wapinter ran a long time ago, and wesglobal left before distribution of the bounty. And I have been informed that scammer wiredideas with wesglobal, has now did the same thing over at decoin. So accept it that it was loss and check bitcointalk and each team member before invest money or time in a project. This scam has cost me $US 10K, so it’s not easy to throw all that away, but I have learned a hard lesson. The guys from shitcoinofferings was 100% correct: https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

This just gets weirder the further you go down the rabbit hole. These fraudsters didn’t just scam us investors and the bounty participants, but according to wapinter and wesglobal who were contracted by Keplertek: they didn’t even pay the people who were working for them and getting more victims onboard 😢
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:18:43 PM

I am here.No question of my running as I was not part of kepler.They hired me for managing their bounty but never paid me.Thanks to one of my ex co-manager (who is now a campaign manager for some ico),they denied my payment.My co-manager became good friend of Giorgi and got him replaced me.
I was manager in name only.I was hoping they would pay me and bounty participants.

ScamKillaz6love

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:11:55 AM

I am here.No question of my running as I was not part of kepler.They hired me for managing their bounty but never paid me.Thanks to one of my ex co-manager (who is now a campaign manager for some ico),they denied my payment.My co-manager became good friend of Giorgi and got him replaced me.
I was manager in name only.I was hoping they would pay me and bounty participants.

Well they blamed you for everything, and for the bounty participants not receiving their hard earned tokens or airdrop. They must be monitoring this chat too, because they have reinstated wiredideas(Allan) and erick as administrators in the main and bounty group, to prove they did not run away, and keep up appearances.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:38:18 PM

Is wapainter escrowing bounty funds? ANN and graphics looks shady and it's not what I expect if someone promises "Kepler". True expecations of Kepler are ancient science, innovation of old, but proven technologies, round groud and geometrical drawing.

You are correct, this Wapinter and wesglobal syndicate are just scammers trying to make a quick buck out of unsuspecting crypto investors and fooling bounty participents into doing their dirty work by promoting these scams. And hell no, they do not use an escrow, everything about them is unprofessional, just like the project of Keplertek. They shame the name of a great scientist like Kepler by using his name to scam people, and creating a hyped up project built on lies. Here you will find both Wapinter and wesglobal who abandoned the Keplertek scam, happily continuing to fool people at decoin all over. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450.new#new

Wapinter is just a bounty organizer, it's a job that doesn't really differ from any other bounty job. They are as responsible as any other bounty member for shilling this project. So unless you guys are not blaming every bounty hunter, maybe just focus on the main guys.
Oh, it looks like my funds i have wrong investment here. I am joining in some bounty while investing in some that i miss. And failure to distribute or to pay bounty for this Ico by using others efforts is totally a bad thing for kepler. I don't like this kind of things that can cause a lot of frustration in the promoters and become a bad image of kepler.

Why didn't anyone get the coins?? I received at the end of April. I have not followed many projects for almost half a year and I can not say with certainty that this project is SCAM, but I got my coins,although they may already be dead.

Ratbastard

Merit: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:26:42 PM

Why didn't anyone get the coins?? I received at the end of April. I have not followed many projects for almost half a year and I can not say with certainty that this project is SCAM, but I got my coins,although they may already be dead.

They failed to pay the correct amounts, and only paid half of the bounty participants, and they haven’t even distributed the correct tokens to everyone who has purchased. But they went and dumped the tokens on a small shady exchange while so many have not even received their tokens. And they have not paid the bounty manager or the guy that bumped up their group members with fake profiles. So they scammed about everybody who crossed their path. Now the token is dead already, whilst people are still waiting for their tokens.
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:11:15 AM

They failed to pay the correct amounts, and only paid half of the bounty participants, and they haven’t even distributed the correct tokens to everyone who has purchased. But they went and dumped the tokens on a small shady exchange while so many have not even received their tokens. And they have not paid the bounty manager or the guy that bumped up their group members with fake profiles. So they scammed about everybody who crossed their path. Now the token is dead already, whilst people are still waiting for their tokens.
If what you're saying is true, it's very sad. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I did not follow the cryptocurrency for more than half a year, tonight I will check what amount should have been transferred to me and compare it with the one that was transferred. And I do not understand how they could sell all the coins on the shadow exchange market, as far as I know hardly anyone will buy an unknown coin.

Ratbastard

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:35:58 AM

If what you're saying is true, it's very sad. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I did not follow the cryptocurrency for more than half a year, tonight I will check what amount should have been transferred to me and compare it with the one that was transferred. And I do not understand how they could sell all the coins on the shadow exchange market, as far as I know hardly anyone will buy an unknown coin.

The reality is sad, as many investors, bounty participants and contractors were screwed over by these scammers, and lost a lot of money, they didn’t even pay their bounty managers or the people who did services for them. This had to be a scam from the very beginning, because they never completed even one thing on their timeline. If you want to follow this saga, you will find all the info in these threads:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Bitcointalk.org threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127623.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128865.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127582.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.5560
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:23:18 AM

Thanks for your information . I was just finding the details about this project . I was away from crypto quite a lot time . Luckily i dint investon this project . I was just Bounty participant now got to know these people are trying to scam big amount.

The reality is sad, as many investors, bounty participants and contractors were screwed over by these scammers, and lost a lot of money, they didn’t even pay their bounty managers or the people who did services for them. This had to be a scam from the very beginning, because they never completed even one thing on their timeline. If you want to follow this saga, you will find all the info in these threads:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Bitcointalk.org threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127623.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128865.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127582.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.5560

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:28:01 AM

Kepler is also not listed on the coinmarketcap,
and it gives worry to the community and investors if information is not available and some say that Kepler is a dead project

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

Well they blamed you for everything, and for the bounty participants not receiving their hard earned tokens or airdrop. They must be monitoring this chat too, because they have reinstated wiredideas(Allan) and erick as administrators in the main and bounty group, to prove they did not run away, and keep up appearances.
Anyone can blame anyone.Thats easy.They should prove it if they are truthful.I can prove every single word I posted here.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:17:38 PM

For several weeks on the bounty channel on Telegram, is information that the distribution of rewards continues. Unfortunately, but I did not receive anything.
Can anyone tell me when bounty will be distributed?
Ratbastard

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:45:13 PM

Anyone can blame anyone.Thats easy.They should prove it if they are truthful.I can prove every single word I posted here.

[/quote]

I believe you, as they have done the same to almost all others who was contracted by them, and Giorgi even blamed his previous employees for being incompetent.
You were thrown under the buss by Giorgi, Allan Errick and Zomo, I have been sent some proof of this, so I have removed, the negative rating, and will ask the others to do the same when they come online.

Ratbastard

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:50:10 PM
Merited by Wapinter (1)

For several weeks on the bounty channel on Telegram, is information that the distribution of rewards continues. Unfortunately, but I did not receive anything.
Can anyone tell me when bounty will be distributed?

They have not even distributed the tokens of the investors who purchased during the final sales. So I won’t hold my breath if I am you, but even if they do send your tokens now, it’s already listed as a dead token.

I just noticed that KEP TOKEN is already listed at deadcoins.com as a failed token : https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308

shitcoinoffering

Re: KEPLERTEK HAS SCAMMED HUNTERS AFTER 8 MONTH WAIT SINCE ICO
April 30, 2019, 09:23:34 AM
Reply with quote  #50
Quote from: Ratbastard on April 28, 2019, 10:54:37 AM
I just noticed that KEP TOKEN is already listed at deadcoins.com as a failed token : https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308

It was expected. Try to search in Google "Another Godfrey scam! Kepler Technologies collected 14 million bucks and are preparing for an exit"
Report to moderator 
Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:19:47 PM

I believe you, as they have done the same to almost all others who was contracted by them, and Giorgi even blamed his previous employees for being incompetent.
You were thrown under the buss by Giorgi, Allan Errick and Zomo, I have been sent some proof of this, so I have removed, the negative rating, and will ask the others to do the same when they come online.

[/quote]
Very wise of you that you read my reply and understood my side of story too.Instead of fighting among ourselves,we need to fight these scammers.I am with community in this fight.Hope we can teach these guys a lesson

Ratbastard

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:41:02 PM

Very wise of you that you read my reply and understood my side of story too.Instead of fighting among ourselves,we need to fight these scammers.I am with community in this fight.Hope we can teach these guys a lesson
[/quote]

Here are a few the posts by Allen and Zomo that was sent to me from one of the founder members regarding the issues with the bounty:

BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:50:51 AM

[/quote]
I read and laugh, how can you teach them a lesson? If all true, then they do not care about you and what you write here, they already float on their new yacht, drive a Maserati and get from life everything you want. And all we can do is write messages with loud slogans.

Ratbastard

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:33:06 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
I read and laugh, how can you teach them a lesson? If all true, then they do not care about you and what you write here, they already float on their new yacht, drive a Maserati and get from life everything you want. And all we can do is write messages with loud slogans.
[/quote]

This is really not a laughing matter, not if you realise the fallout, and damaged caused in the crypto space by these leeches, and it affects far more people than just the investors who lost their money, like we explained in previous posts. And yes everything written in the article and these threads are true, even Giorgi in his arrogance admitted most of what was stated, but blames his own employees, other people and the market for their failure, as would be expected from a narcissist.

And yes they may be laughing now on their yachts, but their exuberant lifestyles cost a lot to uphold, so they will have to continue with scamming people to uphold it. And there are thousands who already know the truth and steers clear of these fraudsters. There are already countries where these scoundrels can’t venture, out of fear of retribution and prosecution. The noose is slowly tightening around their necks, Giorgi already blames shitcoinofferings for costing him $250k in investments in his stupid cnick rings. So our fight against the scammers in crypto goes way deeper than just messages and slogans. Our posts here are merely for the benefit of some of the clueless victims and teach others how to spot and avoid scams. There is way more steps happening behind the curtains for obvious reasons, and with the full support of several government and law enforcement agencies of many countries. So let them laugh. The last laugh will be when their assets are seized by the asset forfeiture unit in the jurisdiction they think they are safe in. So laugh us much as you want 😉 
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: