Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to put $20k?  (Read 1699 times)
j-dot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Most of those old timers in Crypto said to put most of them on Bitcoin and Ethereum, then the rest on altcoins.

For me you can put it into ICOs as long as you do a proper research about the team and their project.

I don't know much about those 2 but I strongly believe that you can not go wrong with VeChain. I'm also invested in it.

Regarding the ICO that I mentioned, maybe you can try the LoyalCoin ICO. I'm sure it's legit but I can't tell you if it will give you fast profits.

wludka

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

I would put 50% in a good ico like metronome or arcblock and the rest to good altcoin like kyber and bancor
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

You should invest in certain Altcoin to reduce the risk of losing! Choose and participate in coin # 100 on coinmarketcap
timet678

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

OMG is looking like it's probably going to take off in 2018. It didn't really pump during the December-January bull run and a lot of things on their roadmap come to fruition this year. It probably won't 100x but I can still seeing it making some big moves.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

Hey guys,

i dont know about XRB and DRGN. but if u want advice, i will tell u that invest in Ripple, NEM and NEO will be good for u. u can do some research for these three coin. the reason why im tlling u this coin is because these three coin have great development, a stable and have a little risk for long invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Hey guys,

Start studying the top 20 coins. Begin on their technology, subscribe to Twitter and read the news. In time, you will increase the number of coins

Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

In my opinion, the money is divided into two parts.
Some investment ICO, because ICO is high risk, but the return is also amazing.
Another part of the investment BTC, after all, investment BTC is very stable, even if the collapse, will not lose too much money, but the increase is also good. Grin

cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Investigate thoroughly before investing that amount. You can split your investments into part. Solid coins like BTC, ETH and XRP few. Solid alt coins and Undervalued altcoins and finally into ICO's. ICO's would be attractive, but check for the substance and invest. Good luck.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

How about four altcoins to invest, the two altcoin that you mentioned is good but you should add more at least two altcoins to divide your $20k, $5k one of them, let me suggest how about ethereum and deeponion they are potential altcoin to me. What about invest in ICO's I'm sure it will increase x5 profit but of course you should research first before investing.  

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

i think a good coin to invest is ethereum.  having its own blockchain, fast transaction and lesser fee, it will surely outclassed bitcoin this 2018.  right now , ethereum price continue to surge despite the decline of bitcoin price
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

Of course, advising where to contribute 20k $ this is pretty seriously you need to understand what to say. But probably all the same I'll try to recommend the Current project. But still do not invest all the money in this project. It's also possible to look at the Beluga Pay project, but still these 20k should be divided into several projects, so that the probability of success is higher.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

if you want to get more profit, best decision is put your money on Ethereum, Ripple and DeepOnion.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

Hey guys,

It depends how much risk you want to take. Good coins near the top of the market are safer with probably lower % returns; good coins with lower cap will give a greater % but with corresponding increase in risk.
I'd say ETH, XRP, NEM, NEO from top 10 in cap; XRB and ICX from 11-25 ; Walton and 0x from 26-50. And lower cap probably REQ and ANT.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

I think you should by 1 bitcoin, several ETH, and some other coins with low prices, ICOs are also the option. My advice is not to invest all money in once coin.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

Dont trust anybody advices in Crypto World) All depends on your risk profit system. BTC conservative investment now after dump it's not very risky, all think it will grow just a matter of time. Second place we have big alts that have trading pair with usd like neo, OMG, LTC that can grow faster than BTC but little more risky. On the other hand there are a lot of coins and tokens that can give you x10 or more but they can be dumped in a second. It is very important to buy them on the bottom or on ICO, not at all time high.

ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

If you do decide to invest, make sure to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Hey guys,

Hi J,

I would go with 50% on Bitcoin & Ethereum, the rest I will probably open coinmarketcap.com and make a research on first 20 or so. It is so much potential over there.

I will also give some credit like 5% or so to some that are at the very begining and maybe have the coin price at 0.01 $ or something... Just my 2 cents!

Cheers and good luck, could be cool to let us know how u managed this funds !

darkwingduck34

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

I can advice you to take a look to Deeponion. Total supply of coins are about will be 25.000 million. Coin and community is powerful.

On the other hand my second choice is SophiaTx. They have strong relationships between SAP which is very popular in business industry.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Hey guys,

USD 2000 is a big money. yes you can divide into three categorizes. one is bitcoin , next is alt coin and last one is ico's. you can put your investment 30% to btc. 30% alt coins. i can recommended these coins, sia,ETH,ARDR,TRX,INS,XRP and NEM. 40% you can invest on ico's. its the best option to double your investments. but before investing ico's. please visit the ICOdrops, there they have researched the ICO's with ratings. but before investing please do your own research also

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: