Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you know the best digital exchange  (Read 680 times)
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

I consider the topmost stock exchanges to be Bitrex, Polonix, Binance. They have the largest volumes of trading, not a bad defense against hacking.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

i think kukoin , bittrex , binance is a good exchange
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

please your contributions matter
thanks

The choice of exchange floor depends on your trade needs are Bitcoin or altcoins. There are some famous exchanges such as Binance, HiBTC, Bithumb, Poloniex Bittrex. Also, I usually trade on Binance and Bittrex because it is excellent security, and especially Binance has a smartphone application that is very convenient to operate on the phone when not carrying a laptop.

tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Coinbase and Polonix are the best exchanges. But, polonix has restricted for registering to new users nowadays.
chainguru12

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these with all this you are guaranteed of better exchange platrorm. You can also start working with Binance, Cryptopia for alt coins.
flat1983

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

The exchange is usually on a non-small scale, and it is very convenient to watch.
nelsonDev

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

how about crex24?
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

for me the best exchange is the exchange that has been used by many people and has a high trading volume. and for cost issues for me it is not a problem as long as the exchange has high security and can safely guard our funds.

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

if the crypto exchange support is communicative instantly then we can expect good service from the cryptocurrency exchange for long-term
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

I think the trading platform of Binance is the cheapest trading platform, but recently Houbi exchange is emerging as the best exchange with very large trading volume.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Many more exchanges are coming with improvement. Speed of transaction and low fees. Try Hitbtc. It is fast now and the fees are reasonable. Livecoin.com is a new exchange too. There are many good exchanges, and it is difficult to identity the best.

godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

My favorite exchanger is a Binance Tongue. It has a large volume of trades. I really like this minimal interface and a large amount of currency pair.

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

By the system I would advocate to cast well at decentralised interchange, I thinkg they desire advantage deeper approval be in debt to to deeper edict enactment in diverse societies.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

I think huobi and binance are the best choice, with large transaction volumes and a good security system providing many advantages and convenience for traders.

spcae to rent
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

The best exchange is binance . It has a lot of altcoins and every day they add new ones. Very good exchange had no problems with it.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

I know three good exchanges. Many use them. Here's a list. I like binance best . It is possible to trade without providing documents to the kyc.
1- https://www.binance.com
2- https://www.poloniex.com
3- https://www.bitfinex.com
Good luck)))
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Many exchanges are used to trade. but the most I use is Binance because of high trading volume, and safer to transact. but the key to success is to trade patiently, in any exchange you try.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

thanks

As for me, the best exchange for the exchange of coins is binance. Everything is done very conveniently and there is traded most of the coins that I trade and myself

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

thanks
Exchange is vital in trading. an exchange will affect our investment security. look at some time ago a lot of news about exchanges that experienced failure. so I think exchanges is very important, in addition to the security that a user interface will also be very influential because the more comfortable we are trading then we will feel comfortable in everything including helping the state of emotional control that we have. this is a dilemma because there are not many exchanges that have a good reputation, for me only a few exchanges that have a very good reputation that is like binance, bitfinex and bittrex. for other exchanges I do not quite believe it because it is the thing that will determine the future we have.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

If I prefer to indodax, because it's easier to melt and also many people who believe and follow him

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: