Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:00:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
Maybe bitcoin wont let it happen.Because once that it price continues to fall down, its potential and current investors will be lost.They will surely put all there investments out because of its price fall.So bitcoin will try everything to put the pricein good situation.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

as of now bitcoin is in correction so we can expect btc may touch 5000 dollars in coming days
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

No, because btc is volatile. For now the low price of btc will just stay for a few days or months but not that long. It will sure go up after so you just need to wait for it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

the current bitcoin price is slowly growing. it looks like the correction is starting to disappear, and the market tends to be quite stable some of today. if you have sold your bitcoin, I think you will regret for now. I believe bitcoin will be growing next month.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

I am suggesting you behalf of my trading experience that you already have lost, and now if you sell your bitcoins then it mean you have more loss then better to hold it for a while till the June. I am certain in that in June we will see bitcoin is a highest price, So better to hold it for only few months.     
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

I am suggesting you behalf of my trading experience that you already have lost, and now if you sell your bitcoins then it mean you have more loss then better to hold it for a while till the June. I am certain in that in June we will see bitcoin is a highest price, So better to hold it for only few months.     

There are predictions that on the end of February, when March came in, bitcoin proce will reach a certain big amount.  I am looking for ward to that as I am patiently waiting for its price to goes up.  Besides bitcoin price is unstable that is why it is normal that bitcoin price will goes up or down.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

Fluctuation is the innate nature of a currency. Therefore, it is worthyless  to be panicked. Just consider bitcoin investment as a fixed deposit of a few months. Do not sell any bitcoin and try to buy more to average the price if possible. Then, after a certain period when the price increases, sell at a higher price
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

I think this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is now quite stable.It is rising and falling between the price of $9000 to $10,000.I don't think that the price will decrease from 9k.But may be it would take time to increase of the price.

I think,you have no choice than holding. Selling bitcoin now  will bring you loss.You have told that you have lost 1/4 of your investment. So,hold.The price will increase and you will be successful if you keep patience in yourself.

Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

You're not a beginner. You know the price of bitcoin is hard to predict. You need to make your own decisions. Analyzing the changes in the price of bitcoin in the past, you will find that the price of bitcoin falls is normal. It will recover quickly. What you need to do is to be patient and hold your bitcoins.
R@fael

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

Bitcoin won't continue to go down. It will grow only.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

1/4 loss is very much, if I own better to hold up the price that we specify. does not mean high prices but the price does not make us too loss.
just calm down bitcoin gan will rise again and just waiting for it
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:14 PM

Hey. Most importantly, take yourself in hand and stop being nervous. The most important thing that has already happened is that you bought Bitcoin, and rightly so, I also bought it around $ 15,000, but I do not even think about it. I clearly imagine that the price may still drop, but I'm also sure that this year not once Bitcoin will update the new historical highs. I absolutely do not pay attention to utterances and decadent moods. I bought Bitcoin not in order to sell it for $ 30,000. I bought Bitcoin that would wait several years for a favorable moment to part with it. Perhaps it will be a new super coin with a greatly underestimated level, there can be as many options as possible. After all, the market will necessarily give a chance of the most advantageous use of Bitcoin.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

i think yes because people will consider it leeching and dangerous waste on their economy
(from a humanist point of view)

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

In these circumstances, you better keep it than you get a loss if it sells at the current price. Remember the storm will surely pass! In my opinion, the uptrend of bitcoin prices is being restarted especially in the upcoming March a lot of bitcoin events in various countries and it will help bitcoin prices lifted in the market.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

In these circumstances, you better keep it than you get a loss if it sells at the current price. Remember the storm will surely pass! In my opinion, the uptrend of bitcoin prices is being restarted especially in the upcoming March a lot of bitcoin events in various countries and it will help bitcoin prices lifted in the market.
The news about Bitcoin should tell us why the coin is going to have a higher price later? They haven't mentioned Lightning Network so much yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

I hope that by this time you have not sold your bitcoin, because in the next few days, I think bitcoin will start to grow rapidly in value. The fact is that since yesterday a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 has been released, which fully supports SegWit and therefore all the shortcomings of bitcoin will be quickly eliminated. After that nothing will not hold back bitcoin in its growth.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

Bitcoin has been consolidating between 10k to 12k region for a while it would breach the resistance at 12k as well as support at 10k and there would be a bounce in opposite direction from each of them. It is kind of normal for bitcoin to do so. Currently, charts indicate both an upward movement as well as downward movement. Whatever is the case, Bitcoin will recover in long term but in short term it can tank some more.

your truly correct mate bitcoin for this month of February playing their price on the amount you are stated not go lwer than before month of January I still believe the stability of bitcoin in the marketcap either goes down because is the part of currency movement like example the fiat stock exchange are also almost same movement goes up and down the market value.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

To be honest, no one can really give an accurate answer. They will tell you to just hodl because that's what they're doing. They know how bitcoins behave when in a slump. Only time can tell when will bitcoins return to its former $20,000 price point. All we have to do now is wait.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

in my opinion, do not sell bitcoin at cheap prices because I get information about bitcoin prices often rise at the end of the year and at the beginning of the year also often mangalami decrease in price. so it's better to wait for bitcoin prices to rise again later this year in order to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: