Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:14:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: With Hackers everywhere, How safe is Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4472 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

How safe :

1. Always use two-factor authentication (2FA) and strong passwords.

2. Don’t let others store your private key.

3. Don’t fall for phishing attacks.

I lost my Ether account for the reason number 3.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Its no longer news that an ICO in Japan has lost over $400 million to hackers. They promised to pay back investors who invested in their ICO. Thsi is a huge loss. After I read that news, I began to wonder. How safe is Bitcoin and Other altcoins? What measures should we take to avoid being hacked ?
Its usually advised that bitcoins or any other crypto coins should never be stored in  any of the exchanges as it has higher chances of getting hacked.We earlier saw the collapse of Mt.Gox exchange which was followed by the hacking of some other exchanges.Also,we should never reveal our private keys anywhere.Also,we should not store our private keys in clipboards in our desktops as clipboard hackers could easily hack them.

To prevent hackers we must be aware of such people that you did not know.First know yourself before you trust or to obey the people of what we are saying for so that you are far from hackers.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Its no longer news that an ICO in Japan has lost over $400 million to hackers. They promised to pay back investors who invested in their ICO. Thsi is a huge loss. After I read that news, I began to wonder. How safe is Bitcoin and Other altcoins? What measures should we take to avoid being hacked ?
Its usually advised that bitcoins or any other crypto coins should never be stored in  any of the exchanges as it has higher chances of getting hacked.We earlier saw the collapse of Mt.Gox exchange which was followed by the hacking of some other exchanges.Also,we should never reveal our private keys anywhere.Also,we should not store our private keys in clipboards in our desktops as clipboard hackers could easily hack them.

If you have important documents don't speak to each other we don't know the people that you are talking is hacker.So we just keep it calm know the people around you because hacker is everywhere.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Observing all the security recommendations, you will completely protect yourself from hacker attacks. Don't keep crypto on the exchangers, use an offline wallets, make backup keys and you'll be fine.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

To prevent hackers we must be aware of such people that you did not know.First know yourself before you trust or to obey the people of what we are saying for so that you are far from hackers.

What I think of this is that, bitcoin might try to create a system that can detect hackers and ban them. This is for the safety of users and traders. And we can actually be safe in our own ways like being so much careful of our accounts and wallet. Creating passwords that are not easily guessed and such safety measures to do. We have to take care of our coins because its our wealth.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Observing all the security recommendations, you will completely protect yourself from hacker attacks. Don't keep crypto on the exchangers, use an offline wallets, make backup keys and you'll be fine.

I agree with you, it is better to use offline wallet so we can manage the coins we have and we protect from getting stolen by the hackers. you can keep your coins into exchanges but don't do it for a long time because there are no guarantee that the exchanges still alive and running for a long time. so no matter what you will do, make sure that your account in every exchange is safe by activating 2fa, email verification for withdrawing and deposits, or if necessary, you can activate SMS verification and email verification too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ScottAdam.

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Everything has hacker access like websites, bank accounts, etc. So not only bitcoins all the areas are vulnerable to hacker invasion
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Keep the keys in a safe place. And be paranoid. Then you will not be hacked. And if you store keys on the desktop in the documents folder, you can immediately publish them on the Internet.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

should be bitcoin can be very sophisticated and very safe and make hackers can not try to solve the bitcoin encryption, they hackers usually only attack the careless trader by sending some viruses and some phishing to steal the victim's assets.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Many of us doesn't care about the hackers, we have hardcore ledgers and 2FAs handy to make it a little bit difficult for crackers to crack in.

Anyway, the best practice to avoid these artists is to stay calm and shut your big mouth about how much btc you have. They wouldn't give a damn about you as long as you don't make yourself an open target.

just a few tips from an old man.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Every one of us is not protected from programmer hacker they do they best to get a bitcoin or altcoins. The initial step of the programmer hacker is they do the phishing site once you put your data into it. They can get all your data to keep away from it put the wrong private key. If your data, you put is substantial this phishing site. The second focus of the programmer hacker is your email accounts to stay away from it ensure that you have email authentication. There are allocate more this exclusive I know to maintain a strategic distance from programmer hacker.
I know that many hackers have deceived us by posting a link to our pretend web site that is very similar, we will inadvertently click on and log our wallet into those sites from which they will get our information and steal our money. Saving the right website every time you sign in is safer for you.

King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Its true hackers is everywhere waiting an opportunity to attack the target, all you have to do is make extra careful when doing transaction and become vigilant, By doing this Cryptocurrency become safe.

I think so far, you can stop payments if created by a hacker. For me this delay will not be a tragedy.
Hacking the stock exchange and ICO can not be prevented. It will always be. Hackers monitor the entire network. It seems to me that over time the exchange will appear with a mechanism to delay the withdrawal request to be able to verify the authenticity of a request for withdrawal of a coin. Fiat withdrawal in my exchange took place in 3 days.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

There are really lots of hackers everywhere which is really alarming. It is important that we'll know how to get rid of being hacked. We should always protect and secure our private keys and we should only entrust our keys with at least a single person that we trust the most. We should always secure our accounts.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

There's a lot of hackers out there and some of their trick is making phishing site to avoid that always think before you click, always keep in mind do not connect your devices in any public places, do not let any one know your pin, password and private key, try to used google authenticator or enable the 2fa always.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

With hackers everywhere hackers can be easily powerless if you won't give them any open doors that will lead to breaching of important stuff, hackers cannot simply hack someone by not knowing any kind of info, they must know something or else they can't touch you, you are also powerful in the internet, you can simply keep your private info, do not give them open doors like leaks or your email accounts, be vigilant and be literate enough.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

With hackers everywhere hackers can be easily powerless if you won't give them any open doors that will lead to breaching of important stuff, hackers cannot simply hack someone by not knowing any kind of info, they must know something or else they can't touch you, you are also powerful in the internet, you can simply keep your private info, do not give them open doors like leaks or your email accounts, be vigilant and be literate enough.
Agreed, hackers were truly powerless when we were strong without providing a way to enter. When they get a small loop hole to enter, then it goes out of control. We cannot stop the breaching anymore, similar thing is with the scammers as well. These day with varied security measures most of the assets were safe. When it comes to scamming, people were easily getting trapped just because of the greed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

There's a lot of hackers out there and some of their trick is making phishing site to avoid that always think before you click, always keep in mind do not connect your devices in any public places, do not let any one know your pin, password and private key, try to used google authenticator or enable the 2fa always.
that's really what you say, with us always be careful with phishing ink link then chances are our account or bitcoin wallet will never be hacker. and most importantly we should never give our bitcoin account password to friends or anyone else

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

about ICO's being hit by hacker attacks, I guess their devices are hit by attacks,
security is our own that make it, we must pay attention to the security of devices such as laptops, computers, and gadgets that we use from the threat of hackers.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

that's really what you say, with us always be careful with phishing ink link then chances are our account or bitcoin wallet will never be hacker. and most importantly we should never give our bitcoin account password to friends or anyone else
Certainly! Hackers are increasing and are upgrading their styles to hit their target and all of us can be a victim if we don't prioritize safety and preparation. The biggest threat of Bitcoin would be its people (good people and bad people), bitcoin is open source, decentralized, and its quite fearful that the code can be overworked because programmers are reviewing on it frequently. However, we can secure our coins in a trusted wallet with strong random password, not storing all coins in single address, having a back up on files, not providing personal info with others, being vigilant, and be protected.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

if you want to use cryptocurrency in a correct way, you have to understand it and the computer. HAckers can not steal your money if you know basic knowledge in protecting yourself on the cyber network. I can ensure that with basic knowledge, you are able to protect all of your funds without any threats. Only super hackers can hack your account but I believe that they are too busy in stealing rich people's money or saving the world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: