Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My new trading strategy, what's yours?  (Read 678 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

My trading strategy is to buy during this downtrend, as the market goes down even more, i would buy more. This strategy would be useful, if you hold it for long-term.

That strategy was the common mindset of people while downtrend price still happening in the market. But having a new trading ways as part of new wave of trading scheme to follow must be observed very well. In some cases other people sell their alts into bitcoin and hold it for long term, which I also loved to do since most of the coins right now is dipping its value in the market. With that strategy you'll be developing a good reference whether you buy another alts or stick  to that decision waiting for bitcoin's profitable value to come.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

Good strategy! But sometimes ICOs token depend on which exchanges they get on. My strategy is doing bounty campains. It takes my time but it's safe. Because i can get free money. Whatever price, i'll have profit

Yes there is less risk in earning from bounty campaigns but there are times when you aren't sure if you will be paid or not. If you will be paid then you wouldn't know when they will pay you and if you already received the coins then you wouldn't know when they will list it in exchanges. Things are so unstable in bounty campaigns but then less risk is the same as less reward most of the time. If you are buying in exchanges then you are sure that you can profit anytime if the price goes up and you would be able to get your coins then. OP's strategy of buying coins below ICO price is good but there are times when the price would continue to go down and I even saw some that is 95% below ICO price which is a nightmare for the investors.

fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

Buying and holding coins is not as profitable as it was used to be.
Thus, I decided to be working and investing in promising ICOs.
Once the ICO is over I normally sell all the coins/tokens.
There is no perfect strategy that guarantees profitability. But I agree with the view and apply this idea. It is also a way to maintain capital and make better profits. Holding at the moment is not effective by the trend and psychology of investors. But I think the holding will soon be suitable and effective again after the second big change. The market will improve in the coming time.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

Good strategy! But sometimes ICOs token depend on which exchanges they get on. My strategy is doing bounty campains. It takes my time but it's safe. Because i can get free money. Whatever price, i'll have profit
If you think bounty is more secure than value for investment token or coin it is not right. many ICO projects with bad objectives are hindering the quality of their fundraising efforts. What happens when you will not be paid after a serious work effort. That is definitely a shortcoming in your mind.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again.
Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits.
Tactics are good but it's only temporary. Over time and the fluctuations are unevenly spread. holding is always the easiest and simplest way to increase revenue from bitcoin and crypto. You will regret it if from this point, selling pennies can be a mistake. Good signs are coming back more regularly today.
fmirg21

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again.
Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits.
Share with us what you think about my latest strategy, thanks Smiley

Investing in ICOs is highly risky. Without taking into account if they are illegal, scams or whatever, you MUST be sure there hasn't been any preICO, private sale or better promo than yours. You might think you are buy that coin cheap, but someone else could have bought it at 1/4, 1/10... your price and dump it much harder than you. Don't risk in ICO, just buy them when they are out and the have survived the initial dump.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

I invested in an ico which was around 4x loss and than I have bought the tokens again in 4x loss. After 2 days it increased and came to the same level of investment so it was very good profit. Which is related with your strategy and I think it is good.
Yes right now investment in ICOs projects is one of the best choice for investing in cryptocurrencies but the problem on ICO project many scam ICOs, we must have method of analysis fundamental before investing in the ICOs. My strategy of trading is for right now in this condition of price, i will takes profit in couples weeks later depending on the trend of price.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

I see. You're also contributing to the growth of possible coins appearing in the market with just few months after its succession and it is quite profitable if you're a good of reader in whitepaper with proper comprehension. I would like to ask if how much you invest and what are your standards in choosing the right ICO, because a lot of them have been complaining due to scams. Is it due to their own ignorance?
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

This method now is the most popular among the traders. But personally I do not use this method. Selling all the coins immediately, you artificially understate their value. I think this is unfair to the team of developers and honest investors.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

I am hearing everyday more and more people starting to do that, maybe I should look for myself investing in some ICO too... In my opinion it can be very beneficial.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

My new trading strategy as of bow is buy coins or investments in the public or market when it have a lower value to be affordable and sell it when the value of it is in the good amount and can makes you really profitable.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

I don't know why, but this seems like just a theory. Very interesting would be to know, how many actual money did you earn this way. Because it can sound good, but is it really working?

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

Well that is a great idea and I thank you for sharing it. It is still just like a buy low and sell high strategy. Through buying at low value , we would be able to have a good gain by hodling in time. Thriugh that strategy, you could really earn a good gain. However, we must always choose good ICOs.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

Thats a nice strategy I guess. I mean this is true that when ICO's get listed over the exchanger then they are immediately dumped by the bounty hunters, initial investors and thus the prices are dropped to bottom of no where and leading to discounted prices itself. I think having this strategy can gain us profit in the first sell off, then after when we buy them at such low rates one more time then we actually increase the number of coins in our holdings. Thus, next time whenever the prices start rising the portfolio itself makes us huge profits in short terms. So yeah it really works and must be followed.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I think that at this time you should only trade short-term, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past few days, so in order to successfully trade is very difficult, the market are in the bearish trend in the long term so you have to always observe and track bitcoin prices when trading.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

I think that at this time you should only trade short-term, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past few days, so in order to successfully trade is very difficult, the market are in the bearish trend in the long term so you have to always observe and track bitcoin prices when trading.
I am not sure what you are suggesting here, if you are investing in this market you are not going to make any profit in the short term, the only possible scenario is that when you are investing in this situation for the long term so that even with the periodic short term slides there is nothing to worry, it is a good time to invest when the price is really low and i consider it a good opportunity for most.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

My investment strategy is to scream my prowess to set the investment policy and I will spend a lot of time researching the market as well as something I'm not sure about.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Buying and holding coins is not as profitable as it was used to be. Thus, I decided to be working and investing in promising ICOs. Once the ICO is over I normally sell all the coins/tokens. I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again. Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits. Share with us what you think about my latest strategy, thanks Smiley

Actually it is really profitable to invest in ICOs because you can take advantage of their promos. However, not all ICOs are legit and successful even after successful ICOs. For a project to be successful after ICO, it should have a team who is continuously developing the project and actively marketing the project.

That is why before investing in ICOs, one must do extensive research and observation on the company releasing the coin. One must also verify the integrity and identity of each team in order to prevent any fraudulent mischiefs and false identity like what happened to some ICOs. Although the process might be profitable, the risk involved opens a direct-proportional relationship in your investment and to the risk.

My new trading strategy as of bow is buy coins or investments in the public or market when it have a lower value to be affordable and sell it when the value of it is in the good amount and can makes you really profitable.

My investment strategy primarily focuses on the acquiring/selling aspect of coins in the market. Before I acquire/purchase coins, I extensively do my research and purchase them when I see an opportunity (or price decrease). Next thing to do is to sell them at a price higher from what I acquired them initially- which allocates my investment into short-term or long-term depending on the coin that I bought.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

I don't know how long time will work your strategy because if I am not wrong then I think you're talking according to the current situation. Yes, at the current market your strategy is Okay but if you see the regular market when the market has good flow then you will see totally difference behave. Yes, I agree with you to invest in ICOs but not like that which you think, because Good ICOs behave well in the market most of the time. But Your trade your decision. I respect your decision.

spava00144

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

your strategy is good because some bounty hunters will dumb their coin after ico, what is left is for the ico to be successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: