Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS!  (Read 1390 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

All airdrop managers ban "multi users", so it's not profitable business,as for me))
So, you're stating that you have multiple accounts? and you stated that it's a business? LOL WTH!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

There's nothing to stop people from setting up multiple accounts to run bounty campaigns either, so I'm not sure what some of the other posters are trying to say. Also, ICO investors often dump within days of the tokens/coins going live on exchanges, trying to cash in on the first initial surge, so trying to pin the blame on airdrops is a little naive.

Most airdrops are crap - with a few exceptions. Blue dropped 1000 Blue to folks a few months back, and they have performed very well. PolyMatch just wrapped their airdrop sign-up, but enforced KYC submissions, eliminating the risk of account spamming.

Like everything else in life, you have to be a little discerning on what you sign-up for. For one, any airdrop that asks you to make a donation to receive the drop, is probably a scam. Any airdrop/ICO using a bog standard ERC20 token, with no purpose other than "being used as a REAL currency" is going to be BS. That said, most airdrops require little to no effort, so it doesn't hurt to sign up for them. You never know which ones might eventually amount to something.

P.S. if anyone knows of any WAVES based airdrops, please add them, to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2729447.msg27939979#msg27939979

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

Normally bounty and airdrop hunters sell their coins when it's listed on an exchange. With a price drop it's an excellent chance for an investor as your self to pick up more cheap coins. If you believe in the project you can just keep holding and buy extra.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

Airdrop sometimes put the forum members in blacklist and being banned to post anything, though the intention is not, however, people really are very hopeful to participate without investing something but their time. Unlike in ICOs where we are to invest something, in airdrop its a  nothing to loss situation but the risk is being banned from the forums. At the end of the day, we just have to be mindful of what we got into.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Airdrop sometimes put the forum members in blacklist and being banned to post anything, though the intention is not, however, people really are very hopeful to participate without investing something but their time. Unlike in ICOs where we are to invest something, in airdrop its a  nothing to loss situation but the risk is being banned from the forums. At the end of the day, we just have to be mindful of what we got into.
But what is the reason? Why ICOs ban participants in their airdrops?
Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?

when exchange start coins price is high and price dump every time so the early they sell the better. ICOs airdrop just a small portion of their coins and you will get only a small amount but sometimes the coins price is high so they will gain big. multiple accounts are ban but it will be hard  pinpointing them one by one as participants in airdrop would reach 1000+~. ICOs do airdrop to promote their coin and to attract more investor.
Well, I don't agree. Sometimes it is better to hold and then sell those coins/tokens by higher price. At the begining ICO is not stable at all and many speculators use it. So it is different from company to company.
Problem, thar you didn't mention is that many Airdrop participantes are banned.+ many airdrops used by scammers to steal private information.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

The coin developers distribute it before going on the market for free for a reason , I guess this is for the coin to be sold and bought, then it will be known by people and it will be heard - this is a form of advertisement!
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

The coin developers distribute it before going on the market for free for a reason , I guess this is for the coin to be sold and bought, then it will be known by people and it will be heard - this is a form of advertisement!
But is it always really benefitial for ICOs. Because it is known fact that many types of advertisements are not paid-off.
Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

But is it always really benefitial for ICOs. Because it is known fact that many types of advertisements are not paid-off.

Yeah, when people hear good information about u - it is the key for success. Small part of coins is a good thing!
grandcoin111

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

I am a newbie and it is how i see it. There are different types of airdrophunters.
1. Those who use fake accountes, get reward of several persons and than sell it on exchange in the first day what may look like people try to get rid of company's currency.

2.Those who are competitors, they use fakes to collect several rewards and than keep them. Because of them less coins go on exchange.

3.Just those who interested in some free money.

Correct me please, if i am not right.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Yes you understood correctly. You can earn some good penny with AirDrops. In my opinion its worth to do them!

That's right, you can just earn the small amount of reward given by the rules and pools of distribution, that's why some so-called airdrops hunters tried to create tons of farming accounts to get more tokens thus earning lots of pennies just by joining.

Yes you understood correctly. You can earn some good penny with AirDrops. In my opinion its worth to do them!

Most of airdrops now are shitcoins which doesn't cost anything at all. I don't think they worth the time you spend to fill out all those forms.  Of course, there're some exceptions but they're so rare.
Yet they abused and violated the rules of the airdrop by creating farm accounts for that useless coins worse is that they spotted some rare airdrops that give meaningful values to its tokens when release.

Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

I am a newbie and it is how i see it. There are different types of airdrophunters.
1. Those who use fake accountes, get reward of several persons and than sell it on exchange in the first day what may look like people try to get rid of company's currency.

2.Those who are competitors, they use fakes to collect several rewards and than keep them. Because of them less coins go on exchange.

3.Just those who interested in some free money.

Correct me please, if i am not right.

Better if you will just do anything according rules and its okey I think
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Most of the airdrop at present, there are many participants to make a profit for themselves. They are looking for ways to create multiple alternative accounts to get as many Tokens as possible so that they can be sold immediately after airdropping, and I think this should be limited and just airdrop the participants who join bounty or invest in ICO.

alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

That's right, you can just earn the small amount of reward given by the rules and pools of distribution, that's why some so-called airdrops hunters tried to create tons of farming accounts to get more tokens thus earning lots of pennies just by joining.

Most of airdrops now are shitcoins which doesn't cost anything at all. I don't think they worth the time you spend to fill out all those forms.  Of course, there're some exceptions but they're so rare.
Yet they abused and violated the rules of the airdrop by creating farm accounts for that useless coins worse is that they spotted some rare airdrops that give meaningful values to its tokens when release.
True, it is the worst when it affect tokens with meaningful values Undecided
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

I think we're going to see a lot of change this year. Governments across the globe are clamping down on ICOs, and you'll see stricter requirements for KYC, including on airdrops. Whilst that may seem like a pain in the butt, it will prevent people from farming.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:06:10 AM
Merited by vlast01 (1)

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

In my opinion, You understand it at some point. But you missed partially. I consider myself as an airdrop hunter because I'm fond of joining different airdrops available. But i don't use fake accounts just to get more. I'm joining them just to receive tokens from them. You'll gonna receive it anyway even you don't have to use fake accounts. Just follow the rules and communicate effectively, I'm sure that you'll get some.

If they are of considerable number, it will surely affect the project. It depends on the number of them.

There are lots of telegram groups that notifies about current airdrops. Here are some links:
https://t.me/VIPAirdrop
https://t.me/AirdropSeeker
https://t.me/CRYPTOINFORMER

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

Airdrop is a lot of buyers but airdrop tokens that I know the prices in the market are mostly very low and long time to increase, so my advice for you is:
1. if you are interested to invest in airdrop token you should read first company profile and support team
2. Only invest 25% of the budget you provide. because if there will be fraud on the token your losses are not too big.
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:21:41 AM

In my opinion, You understand it at some point. But you missed partially. I consider myself as an airdrop hunter because I'm fond of joining different airdrops available. But i don't use fake accounts just to get more. I'm joining them just to receive tokens from them. You'll gonna receive it anyway even you don't have to use fake accounts. Just follow the rules and communicate effectively, I'm sure that you'll get some.

If they are of considerable number, it will surely affect the project. It depends on the number of them.

There are lots of telegram groups that notifies about current airdrops. Here are some links:
https://t.me/VIPAirdrop
https://t.me/AirdropSeeker
https://t.me/CRYPTOINFORMER
Thanks for you experience and sources. It is really going to help me!
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

Some projects made an airdrop for easier popularity,giving an small amount of their supply will not affect the ICO or the crowdsale of the project.Instead it helps the project to spread their names by means of the participants.In this case they can easily show to the public on what their purpose to crypto industry.Nowadays hunters with multiple accounts cannot join in other legit projects because they are strictly checking it manually.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:33:59 AM

It Can be counter productive to just sign up fir any airdrop you see, so act wisely, some projects are worth it and some are nt just worth the stress.
Airdrops is free money too, but be careful so scammers don't have your email and begin to spam you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: