Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS!  (Read 1389 times)
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

there are some good airdrops but you have to be careful there are some crumby ones that are a waste of time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crossholder

Activity: 140
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

Airdrops are a nice way to promote liquidity and do some marketing for the project.

It will work fine if the project is fine. If the project can develop a community because of the airdrop aswell...Higher chances for the project to flow and grow
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

I participated in many airdrop. But only a small part was really good. I noticed as soon as begins the airdrop time, then the groups in the telegram and twitter are filled very quickly. Persons who want to invest in a project look at large groups and think that the project is really good. The airdrop does very cheap and fast hype.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

Airdrop in the past us a good source of income but nowadays nothing to gain in airdrop. So i suggest to youbto rank up your account and join in bounty campaign
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

For me, bounty is better than airdrop.
Yes you can earn through sign-up but its too little. And you can get a big earning through referral, but what if you have a few friends, and no one wants to sign up. Your token is little.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

I did not even think that you can somehow participate in airdrop from different accounts, too many problems, how many accounts you need to create on Twitter on Facebook, etc. As a result, it seems to me that your participation from all accounts seems to be banned! I do not think that many such clever men!
assegaft7

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

im airdrop hunters , but many airdrop scam for now .
only 1 or 2 airdrop legit
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

That's why I'm not the fond of airdrops. I firmly believe that bounty is better as they worked hard for it and have them harder to let go of their tokens.

Yes, bounties are better than airdrops but you will also lose the opportunity to have extra money on airdrops that's why I think you should also keep on joining them. You won't even lose any money in joining both.

kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

this does not affect the ico at all but affects the price in the market after the tokens for bounty are distributed, those who follow the airdrop by using multiple accounts then they have a lot of tokens when collected and they sell them all of course the value of the coin will come down
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

yes airdrop and bounty hunter is very influential on the market, you can see when token airdrop or bounty is distributed, there you will see the price will go down

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
nhinhi

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

do bounty campain is better
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

to be honest for the moment I think airdrop does not provide great opportunities in getting profits because I see currently many projects that are not like before anymore in the division airdrop. this is what makes me no longer interested in the program bounty airdrop.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

mostly airdrop hunters are weakhands, it maybe a opportunity for new investors when the aidroppers sell their free tokens, usually it can drops the token price and the new investors/traders can buy them with cheap price
saturnwang

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

Dear friends, I have been focusing on a great ICO project recently and deserve your attention. The most promising free money item in 2018 - Marinecoin. You can follow the official website and get guidance. As long as you work step by step, you will be able to reach 20.000 MTC. If you are busy, you can buy MTC directly from our great exchange. I think you should sign Marinecoins. If the project is successful, it can help you with even 100 dollars in money. Some of you may know because it started to develop in 2013. This project is a machine for machine payment networks. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. One of the things that made me think this is the best, because even if you join their ICO, they will give you a free 450.000 token, just do some tasks for them and you can get your token. Have you ever heard of seacoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects. You just need to register to get 20.000 tokens for free. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly. You can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. Please join us to get free tokens In my opinion, there are a lot of ICOs that need to invest, but after a long day of research, I discovered seacoins. I registered and received 20.000 free and still is. Why didn’t you get your own free tag today? The application only took you a few minutes and then you will become a participant in the community. Join Now Be the First to Get a Free Coin time dilution technology Let’s take a look at three features of Marinecoin: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoin normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoin. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoin fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the money transfer funds. - Anti-stress network. As a beginner, we often encounter many free coin items, but there are not many real projects. I recently encountered a very good project: Marinecoin - Internet of Things (IoT) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Payment System It is fast and transaction costs are low. Its characteristics are very prominent. No matter how large the system is, MARINECOIN is a safe and reliable environmental protection system. The entire verification system consumes only one light energy. We are now advocating environmental protection, so this project has great potential. If you are interested, you can visit our official website: https://marineco.in/
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?

Airdrops are free tokens given to legible and lucky participants. It's one of the strategies employed by the ICO's marketing department as marketing strategies to attract people and investors as well.

There are actually lots of sites that can be used as airdrop trackers like airdropalert.com.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

The truth is that, most airdrop hunters don't care about your token or your idea. What they are mostly interested is how they would get free tokens and sell off for either etherum or bitcoin.  Airdrops are just a way of promoting a token or how a company decides to reward its loyal participants.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

A lot of  Airdrop hunters make multiple accounts because they want to involved all their account in airdrops.They are abusing the Free Token.  So far it is difficult to join the airdrops because of so many cheaters and they use  the accounts of others why some Airdrop Hunters disqualified because some use their account; So it's to join  bounty to join now more profitable than joining airdrop.

#Datarius
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Airdrops are free tokens given to legible and lucky participants. It's one of the strategies employed by the ICO's marketing department as marketing strategies to attract people and investors as well.

There are actually lots of sites that can be used as airdrop trackers like airdropalert.com.

I am not totally a followers of airdrop since it was a free token given to legible and lucky participants. This is because i was not a lucky person since i was participating into a free token, were i trying to join more than 10 kinds of airdrops last year but then it was unsuccessful ICO developement in blockchain, from now on will not believe in airdrops.
aman2402

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

But for me bounties and airdrops always 5-10% of reserve what they plan. That is I always prefer to release percentage of supply from bounties and unlock the tokens. That will definitely help market to become more stable.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

don't worry. project managers calculate everything before doing airdrop, and its quantity is not that big to change anything during trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: