Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS!  (Read 1389 times)
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

The airdop for single person is very low, nearly all are about $1~$10. As most of airdrops coins are shitcoin, it may can't be listed in big exchange.

So I never spend time in airdrops.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Airdrops are free tokens either before or at the end of an ICO. if its before the ICO the coin will not be on an exchange so they dont affect the price, if its at the end the ICO has ended so airdrop wont affect it. but the problem may come when the token gets listed on an exchange and the airdrop hunters want to sell off. But in most cases i think their effects will be significant, because if you consider number of participants, amount of token shared etc. A well reviewed airdrop list can also filter them out.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Airdrops are free tokens either before or at the end of an ICO. if its before the ICO the coin will not be on an exchange so they dont affect the price, if its at the end the ICO has ended so airdrop wont affect it. but the problem may come when the token gets listed on an exchange and the airdrop hunters want to sell off. But in most cases i think their effects will be insignificant, because if you consider number of participants, amount of token shared etc. A well reviewed airdrop list can also filter them out.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Most icos use airdrops to popularize their project. Airdrop dumpers only affect coin price for a very short term. The team is aware of this and only allocates a very small percentage of tokens for airdrop

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

That's why I'm not the fond of airdrops. I firmly believe that bounty is better as they worked hard for it and have them harder to let go of their tokens.
I agree , only hard work should be rewarded and multiple account creators are nothing better than spammers.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

That's why I'm not the fond of airdrops. I firmly believe that bounty is better as they worked hard for it and have them harder to let go of their tokens.
I agree , only hard work should be rewarded and multiple account creators are nothing better than spammers.

I think that there will be no airdrops soon. Too many scam coins/tokens. Just for e-mail and telegram base collection.
There were some great projects that were destributed by airdrop, but that is really small quantity among all.
All good things cant be destributed for free, you need to pay for them

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Emmanuel95

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

Most of the airdrops have be come something else now, it painful that when you have over work and labour they will just send 10 or 3 tokens to you. Airdrops this days is mere wast of time because almost all worthless on exchange
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

There are a lot of factors to consider when investing in projects one of which is bonuses, airdrops & bounties.
The amount allocated for this bounties and also the amount paid out determines if the project will get dumped in exchanges.
Arcblock & Pareto for example had a lot of people in their bounty pool and shared the rewards evenly meaning considering the fact that the project is solid people were happy to hold the tokens

lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

this is bullshit. But how marketing is a good step. The truth is given as a rule very little. For example, they will give 10 tokens when pre-ico price is 0.001-0.1 $. And many people do not look at it
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

The amount of coins/token offered by some project as airdrop is so do discouraging. Probably that's whysome  participants attempt to create multiple account.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

In my mind airdrops is time loosing) I participated in airdrops - for 50 ones you can get award for 10-20. Other 30-40 are scam. Also you get coins for 1-5$ usually - it is too low award for everyday registrations+increased risk to be fished . For me it is better to take 15-20 social bounties and earn really good money (also it will be much less scams at bounty companies comparing with airdrops)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

Airdrops are a complete waste of valuable time especially from those worthless channels. Signing up for tokens that may not reach the exchanges or worse still, getting 5, 10 or 20 useless tokens that will just clog your MEW. Airdrops are a bit meaningful if they're coming from cancelled crowdsales, other than that, it's mot worth the stress
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Airdrops are a complete waste of valuable time especially from those worthless channels. Signing up for tokens that may not reach the exchanges or worse still, getting 5, 10 or 20 useless tokens that will just clog your MEW. Airdrops are a bit meaningful if they're coming from cancelled crowdsales, other than that, it's mot worth the stress
not all airdrop is useless, for example polymath. just by filling the kyc, you get about 150 $
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

Selling after start of exchanging has a negative effect for token, but sometimes company has ace in the sleeve, and after price's fall huge investors buying this coin and normalise price glass. So, even with activity of such named "Airdrop hunters" if project is doomed to success its price will rise anyway
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

On the one hand, airdrop is a good idea, but on the other, not, because many participants initially kill the course. I have not yet met an airdrop, which would bring me a good income, such units.
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Have a look at Deeponion.org they have been doing a airdrop for a few months and I recommend checking it out

this is not a get rich quick scheme though, this is a longterm project and a solid pick. I urge you to look at the community, whitepaper etc. you need 50 onions to get a couple of percent each week but if you are looking for free coins definitely check out DeepOnion
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Airdrops in their pure form no longer work. Of those that I sometimes come across in the bounty, where I participate, it's a mini-bounty. If such hunters exist, then they are not so many of them that they can kill the course.

While writing, DeepOnion surfaced)
This project is an example of this, since it is not altogether airdrop.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

If I personally don't too hunt down if the project further to airdrop. my bounty alone. the question I prefer to work with command.

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

Before  now i do not fancy airdrop.it was a friend whom introduced me to airdrop and in the process i saw a new friend hit with airdrop...infact if he want to buy a house he will . since he got bigger money with airdrop i then took it seriously till date.i get paid and some already on coinmarket
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

Airdrops is an alternative means of advertising coins/tokens, ICOs, cryptoExchanges and other crypto business. In my experience, only few Airdrops are real and among them only few give something tangible. The point here is when Airdrops waste people's time by not keeping to their side of bargain. In my opinion, If an Airdrop did not fulfil their promise it could ring a bell to the type of business they are promoting. If they start disappointing people from Airdrop, then their could be a skeleton in their cupboard for whatever they are promoting. It is purely a personal decision to join or not to join an Airdrop. It is advisable to read the whitepaper to have a fair view of the crypto being promoted.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: