Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top reasons that leads to fail in trading  (Read 3152 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

I agree a lot in "dont put all eggs in one basket". As we do not know what will happened tomorrow. So better not to put all the investment in a single exchange site. Instead, I am trading my BTC, and ETH in Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Liqui, Binance, Forkdelta, IDex, DDex and Bancor. Yes literally, I split them all in these exchange sites. I dont want to blame my self, if I traded all of my coins in a single exchange site, then all of the sudden, hacker came and loot all the crypto money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

I agree a lot in "dont put all eggs in one basket". As we do not know what will happened tomorrow. So better not to put all the investment in a single exchange site. Instead, I am trading my BTC, and ETH in Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Liqui, Binance, Forkdelta, IDex, DDex and Bancor. Yes literally, I split them all in these exchange sites. I dont want to blame my self, if I traded all of my coins in a single exchange site, then all of the sudden, hacker came and loot all the crypto money.
That is a great idea, people talk all the time about diversifying their investments and while that is the correct strategy people seldom talk about diversifying the exchanges that they are using, out of simplicity and practicality most people use the very same exchange for every single trade that they make and this is a huge mistake because you are letting a single entity to know everything that you do with your investments and even worse as you say if an exchange was targeted by hacker you could lose all your money instead if one of the exchanges that you are using is hacked at worst you are going to lose a small part of your capital.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

The main reason, is that everybody joins trading only for a fast profit, and they lead to lose all their money because they were trying to make a "fixed return" of their budget. This happened to me before.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Most people who do trading mostly doesn't prepare theirself to lose. They don't know what to do when they faced unexpected result and then panic. When at panic they mostly will cut loss which is bad for trader.
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Top reasons that leads to fail in trading

Being emotional. It's hard to control your emotions especially once prices go down and you see all your money go down the drain. The panic seller's attempts to cut losses has only hurt them more in the process and makes them end up losing even more. Unfortunately, FOMO takes over and this is what kills the newbie traders. Using your emotions will probaly lead you to lose everything..

Drifting through the wind. chasing the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
1) Solid Trading Strategy
2) Trade Plan
3) Money Management Skills
4) Reasons for Entries and exits.
5) Journal, News

P.s
I have quote some people words from my last topic

Yes, i agree all you mentioned and additional for that mostly new traders common mistake is the wrong time in entering the position, such a mistake is caused by a tendency to buy hypes.,the most popular coins at the current moment, the problem is that rates are growing only when the demand surpasses the supply,more coin is being hyped-larger is the demand,in the end traders trying to fix their gains through selling their coins,we should put in our minds by blindly buying the hype we are investing into someone others pocket.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

For me, selling during dips is one of my biggest mistake and of the top reason I failed in trading. I lose faith in crypto in November 2017 and almost lost BTC.30 because of selling all my underperforming altcoins.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

I personally experienced very serious mistakes from the trade. Really, it is not as easy as when we invested long term. In the lessons learned from those mistakes. I find that hurry and impatience are the main reasons that my transaction lost its effectiveness and failure. Sometimes the risk is increased. Therefore, achieving a balanced state and maintaining energy and psychology in trade is very important.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

Being emotional. It's hard to control your emotions especially once prices go down and you see all your money go down the drain. The panic seller's attempts to cut losses has only hurt them more in the process and makes them end up losing even more. Unfortunately, FOMO takes over and this is what kills the newbie traders. Using your emotions will probaly lead you to lose everything..

Drifting through the wind. chasing the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
2) Trade Plan
5) Journal, News

P.s

Yes, totally agree. Both newbies and experienced traders are prone to commit mistakes while trading most probably due to an emotional state of mind. Instead of directly jumping on to trading, the newbies need to go through at least the fundamentals of blockchain and cryptocurrency. If do not have any prior trading experience then knowledge gaining about order book and trading indicators become necessary.

Carelessness towards keeping the private key secure is also one popular mistake. Becuase if private key is gone all the coins are gone. About your second point, a diversified portfolio is must. With so many cryptocurrencies, there are better features available than bitcoin.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

I personally experienced very serious mistakes from the trade. Really, it is not as easy as when we invested long term. In the lessons learned from those mistakes. I find that hurry and impatience are the main reasons that my transaction lost its effectiveness and failure. Sometimes the risk is increased. Therefore, achieving a balanced state and maintaining energy and psychology in trade is very important.

I agree with this. Impatience and chaos are the reasons why I do not have a better psychology. Just a little more time to be patient. I was able to get x10 profit instead of x5. It is a regret and sometimes a pain.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

2) Trade Plan
5) Journal, News

P.s

I think you need to add being greedy as another top reason for failure in trading. This kind feeling is so dangerous that it can lead to massive loss in portfolio.

While on the other hand the thing you need to add to become a successful trader is knowledge in risk management. Risk Management in trading is the art of identifying the Stop-loss (S/L) and take-profit (T/P) points.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
binbim229

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

I think the reasons we failed. Fear when price drops dump. Greed when it sees it pump. Do not know how to divide capital: D
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

The top reasons why people failed in trading is that they have lack of knowledge on trading. They were like a soldier in the the battle that were not prepared. If you were know nothing on trading, you will not become successful on it.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Some newby traders can get lost in their emotions during a losing trade, which leads to a spiral of poor decisions. It's important to remember that crypto is not always means to get rich quickly.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Some newby traders can get lost in their emotions during a losing trade, which leads to a spiral of poor decisions. It's important to remember that crypto is not always means to get rich quickly.

Some newbies are panic when seeing the red portfolio and made the very fatal decision. That is the most common mistake made by most people especially newbie.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Some newbies are panic when seeing the red portfolio and made the very fatal decision. That is the most common mistake made by most people especially newbie.
A lot of reason, and for me the greatest reason is ourselves because I knew we already know and planned our strategy in case but in reality we are afraid to take risk especially when we are just new in trading, but it is okay for as long as we will take it as a lesson in our trading life.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

Being emotional is really the main reason for failure in trading is not able to refrain from a state of unstable prices to make a mistake that is selling when cheap buy when expensive yes to keep emotional is very important. do not put all the eggs in one basket it is a word which is very appropriate for us in running the science of trade in order to avoid a very bad loss. Here I found a lot of knowledge about the world of commerce and it is very useful for life may be patient, focused, conscientious and not easily influenced by others is the key to success
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

Being emotional is really the main reason for failure in trading is not able to refrain from a state of unstable prices to make a mistake that is selling when cheap buy when expensive yes to keep emotional is very important. do not put all the eggs in one basket it is a word which is very appropriate for us in running the science of trade in order to avoid a very bad loss. Here I found a lot of knowledge about the world of commerce and it is very useful for life may be patient, focused, conscientious and not easily influenced by others is the key to success
It seems to me that the inexperienced trader first of all has strong emotions. But with time comes experience and calm, then your activity becomes much more productive.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

2) Trade Plan
5) Journal, News

P.s

I totally agree with you and in addition I want to say people are extremely greedy specially the newcomers, Trading is not about winning your trade all the time and you have to bear the losses as well, So the trading is more about emotions and less about money.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

It seems to me that the inexperienced trader first of all has strong emotions. But with time comes experience and calm, then your activity becomes much more productive.
The reasons for investors to fail in the transaction are many but can include a number of reasons such as:
1. There is no knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, because investors are referred friends.
2. Have no experience in financial investment and crypto so psychology is not stable.
3. Do not self-study projects to participate in investment, but follow the group telegram pump / dump lead to losses.
Here are some of the reasons that I often see in the cryptocurrency market that cause many investors to lose a lot of money.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

A lot of reason, and for me the greatest reason is ourselves because I knew we already know and planned our strategy in case but in reality we are afraid to take risk especially when we are just new in trading, but it is okay for as long as we will take it as a lesson in our trading life.

Even though pro traders and veteran traders do oftenly loose no matter how they train and work on their strategy it is because trading is really an unpredictable job and no one can perfect it not even you have a lot pointers to follow like the ones that op suggested.

but as what many people said, loosing is just a part of the game. you can just try again and again in order to earn some profit that can lessen your previous losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: