Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie wants to join campaign  (Read 194 times)
acell101 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:51:17 AM by acell101

Hi newbie here, I saw a campaign that accepts a newbie but I dont know how to join..is anyone here could teach me what are the steps in joining a campaign? It would be a great help. Thanks.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

Can you give the link for the campaign as most campaigns will not allow newbies to join. Anyways if you need to join a campaign first read the rules of campaign and if it is a facebook/telegram/reddit/twitter campaign just do some simple tasks which they say and fill out the form they provide you.
If the campaign is signature campaign then see how much posts you need to post per day/week. This would be mentioned in their requirements list. Then reply in their thread as they would say or fill up the form. Check their spreadsheet if you have been selected from time to time. They would update with your name if you have been selected. Once selected wear the appropriate signature according to your rank and start posting meaningful posts here and you would receive your payments.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Can you please give us the link to let all newbie can able to take a look.
As far as I know all topic can be found in beginners and help all about the beginning.
I will look for that too I will found it I will paste the link here. Let us help one another.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

You look around the forum well. You are as new as you and newcomer, as they have joined you. Because to learn it, we must have faith from ourselves. I have confidence that I can do it. If you need to be a member before working in this forum, you can do a lot of work. Forum service, bounties altcoin There are many jobs to see. Those work rules have to be worked out. You can find out more about Google by searching for more details.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

I don't think there's anything more important than your upgrade.

I mean, JR can do the job.
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

I don't think there's anything more important than your upgrade.

I mean, JR can do the job.

yeah your right, maybe they will accept newbie accounts if it's way back 2010. Most of legit campaings are only accepting JR.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

There are some campaigns that accept newbie accounts but they need twitter or facebook participation.

Most campaigns do not accept newbie accounts.
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

Hi newbie here, I saw a campaign that accepts a newbie but I dont know how to join..is anyone here could teach me what are the steps in joining a campaign? It would be a great help. Thanks.

I should read their rules and necessary condition to participate carefully to avoid to waste your time
Trubadur

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

I'm reading about bounties to earn free tokens by promoting these campaigns but I'm not sure if worth to invest my time at such a low level.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

as far as i know, campaigns are not accepting newbies anymore, you really have to become a jr member first so that you can join campaigns.
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

I'm reading about bounties to earn free tokens by promoting these campaigns but I'm not sure if worth to invest my time at such a low level.
If you don't invest your time in low level so you can't reach the high level. Any investments all have a worth itself
Heidim

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

There is some bounty campaigns still open to newbies. Just search and you will find them. Be sure to read the rules and keep to them otherwise you will waste your time. Most bounty rules is set out so that anybody can understand if they are prepared to read... Goodluck  Wink
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

I think as newbie we need to be knowledgeable first on the forum rules and how the cryptocurrency works as this will be our foundation on our learning before we will join in signature campaign. Also having a knowledge will prevent you from making a mess in your campaign. Just be patient, we will be there at the right time.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
jhonmorales93

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

A friend said that you have to be a junior member first before joining a campaign. How? By joining discussions and posting until you will be promoted as a junior member
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Me too. I myself want to join any campaign since I am interested in investing bitcoin but not now. I need to experience first how this bitcoin system works. How to trade and exchange bitcoin to real money. I have heard that there are another ways to earn bitcoin and that is joining signature campaign which gives alt coins that could be exchange to bitcoins. I will read the comments here later on and to be keep updated. I hope I can find some information regarding with the bounty or campaign. Hopefully this could be a good start in investing bitcoin.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Can you please give us the link to let all newbie can able to take a look.
As far as I know all topic can be found in beginners and help all about the beginning.
I will look for that too I will found it I will paste the link here. Let us help one another.

Go and read here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 this is basically spoonfeeding. Please, if there are questions in your mind, go search and research those things that boggles your mind. Hope this would be the last time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: