Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the price of most coins decreased?  (Read 2226 times)
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

Most of the altcoins revolves around BTC, so if there is a market crash affecting BTC, then altcoins get affected as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Yes, of course, there is a correction in the market, and yes in China a new year, and no one has canceled the laws of the market, and it's a pity that the drop in altkoins is due to bitcoin correction, but I want to believe in such a decentralized altcoin that will not depend on other currencies.
gsmbimol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

altcoin price decreased by some of the day before the best price was the price of loss at the back of any because there are please say, and at this time investment to be
What are you trying to say? I can't understand about your sentences. I only got if you are trying to say about what makes the price of altcoin dropped again?
First, there are so many things that must be considered to support this correction. As far as I know after trying to check the latest news on the crypto news site and there is no something wrong with it.
We are just meeting with the correction that must be happened after the recent increase. You must not feel worried about that because this is only temporary.
Sir, I am trying to say that what is the main reason of falling crypto valus... ?  I wanna invest some money right now. so it is to be right or wrong...?

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

Mainly driven by negative sentiment from bitfinex and tether news

There is one coin that is moving agains the market
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/lisk/usd

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Prices go down because that is the correction of the market. Can not go up forever. Must go down to be able to continue going up. On the other hand, close to Chinese holidays. I think the Chinese investors will withdraw capital. I think so

Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

There are several factors that seem to me.
First, countries' regulatory policies have led to a decline in the price of cryptocurrency markets, and investors are losing confidence.
Second, bitcoin's rise in December and January was too dramatic, and the current decline is predictable.
Third, it seems that Asian Spring Festival, most investors will choose to cash out.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
If you are referring to dollar price, it is because the value of bitcoin is also decreasing. Since all altcoins are relying on the value of bitcoin, the value of altcoin will also follow. One  thing that affect this is if whales are started converting their altcoin to fiat, the altcoin will drop dramatically.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
Price of altcoin is decreasing because altcoin rely on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins that is why if you hurt bitcoin all their siblings will also be affected.

Future Seeker

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Better try and join the feasibility study of ERROR Token and put only small amount into it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854164

Lets keep helping each other.
Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

Better try and join the feasibility study of ERROR Token and put only small amount into it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854164

I think because of theres no enough users or buyers in bitcoin so? They have to decreased because of some lacks. Lacks of users and buyers.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Well, if this happens, then it is so necessary, and this is someone's idea! because the fall is a big takeoff ... who is making the right move, and who is panicking and selling everything that is. Who knows!

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

Most of the cryptocurrencies are linked to Bitcoin, many other cryptocurrencies fall as Bitcoin declines.

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Why all of sudden the price of altcoins is decreasing the cause of this is becuase of the bitcoin price decreases also. Because of this the altcoins is link to bitcoin thats why it becomes the price go down.   But not all of the reason why the price of altcoins go down is because of bitcoin.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

there are always knots down and up

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

Since all cryptocurrencies are linked to Bitcoin, most of the other cryptocurrencies fall following Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin declines, which of course is a big drop. As for why it's a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies, you can get more coins at a lower cost because all currencies are falling.

this is true since it happens every time bitcoin either drops or rises.
but also altcoins would have dropped anyways even if it wasn't because of bitcoin because they were pumped a lot in the past couple of months and the "wise money" which got in before the pump and initiated the pump itself had to exit to make profit.

and i also disagree with saying it is "a good time to invest in altcoins" because most of them are dead because of this dump and won't recover for a long time. and others may have some dead cat bounces and then continue dropping more so it becomes riskier to invest if you are not a day trader.

I agree. However, even if you would think that the market might be in grave danger, I would say that it is still part of the normal market movements, plus cryptocurrencies always have this feature of being unpredictable. I think the better move here than being worried is taking the chance to enlarge your collection of coins, which would become big once the coins regain their strength and increase their values again. While it is true that many coins might not comeback from this grave situation, I think that it is still a good time to invest, if you just choose the better coins that would survive and be able to again increase in the future.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

I think increase and decrease on cryptocurrency is normal situation because the price of coin in cryptocurrency are fluctuative. Don't worry if you want to invest in many coins because if the price decrease for many time will increase again Smiley
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

I think that this is most likely due to the fact that most people are very excited about the news about the Tether project and the Bitfinex exchange and listening. It is with this that I think the last events are connected.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

There are many reasons for the rise and fall in prices!
  Real community interest in Altcoin and developer contributions
The benefits of some rising and falling groups to make a difference when trading
Other causes!
Pie_pew

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

I believe it's connected to recent things. Us regulators subpoena tether and bitfinex
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

first of all this time of the year is usually terrible. and a lot of fud news has been circulating. when people get scared they sell and the price dips even more.

dont panic it will be fine soon enough. wait 2 weeks and i think it will go up again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: