Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the price of most coins decreased?  (Read 2227 times)
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Because price of bitcoin is decreased and 99% of crypto is exchanging with btc,etherium , so btc down all crypto down.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

The thing is that we don't even know how long the "decrease" is going to last. For all we know, tomorrow the prices could go to the roof again.

Time to pay attention to stablecoins for safer investment.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
Huge number of altcoin are connected to bitcoin. That's why if ever bitcoin fall down, a lot of altcoin followed it in the drop. Aside from that the demand of cryptos in the market are so unpredictable. Sometime there a huge demand, sometimes not. That why the price of the coin was also often to change. And its natural for all the crypto.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

What we have seen over the past six months, the price of most coins have increased out of proportion, so the market has been in correction mood, but things would be normal again.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Several factors comb to create one huge tidal wave of decrease.  Worldwide FUD caused by govt n personalities which the media fueled by continuously misinterpreting the real thing coupled with our unknowingly spread of that fire.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Not just bitcoin  that experiences a drastic price reduction, but also altcoin. Perhaps this is one of the effects of the decline in bitcoin price. The declining of coin prices,  is not necessarily the best time to invest or to buy coins. Not necessarily in the near future coin prices soar or stable. I think a lot of people want bitcoin, so the bitcoin supplies are running out and they switch to altcoin. Thus the bitcoin price drops, and possibly also the cause of altcoin price decreasing.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
I think why the price of the most cpins is decreased because the projects about the coins was only few. If the peojects are pnly few it can affect the price pf the coin.at the same side when the projects are few. The valie pf all coins in market will falling down. Like the law of supply and the demand. I know that you know it
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

There are several theories to this, one consider the expiration of futures from CBOE and CME (but i don't think tjhat's the case), another one recognize the cause of this loss as FUD spreading from South Korea in those red days, or maybe it's from China's ban. Probably it's a mix of this and other factors!

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

There are several theories to this, one consider the expiration of futures from CBOE and CME (but i don't think tjhat's the case), another one recognize the cause of this loss as FUD spreading from South Korea in those red days, or maybe it's from China's ban. Probably it's a mix of this and other factors!

Several theories about the price fluctuations means that nobody knows about the reasons why prices go down or up. But I know clearly when Bitcoin is rising then other well-known currencies are rising too.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I think has been in a bear market, if your money no losses, so you should choose to sell, and then wait for a lower price considering to buy, I think this is a good strategy, this is my point of view.

niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

The simplest logic is the departure of funds. Yes, yes, that is when there is a lot of money left at the same time, there will be an overall decline. This has always been a free investment project, and there will naturally be whales.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

In my opinom t is dump by big players, they have some crypto for dump, buy want to invest much more, that is why they are dropping price.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

prices will always jump, you need to determine for yourself a comfortable price for which you are ready to buy a coin and determine the price for which you are ready to sell

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 12:42:40 PM by batang_bitcoin

The actual reason for the decrease of each coin is its demand is getting lower. When many holders are selling at the same time that makes the impact for the price to go lower.

Basic economics / law of supply and demand.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Although it is an old topic, it still serves the present time to discuss this bear market. Regarding the question and analyzing the current moment, we find indications of stabilization with a tendency of low, this only analyzing the graphs of the great currencies, after all they tend to move the market after Bitcoin.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

The market is very volatile as of now. Bitcoin's value has decreased significantly and thus has affected the other altcoin values as well. The other hand to blame, are Asian governments who are putting the crypto-market under heavy scrutiny. China is already looking to block websites and apps that offer exchange sources of any nature; South Korea's minister of finance is still in the midst of considering an outright ban.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

The answer is quite simple really, the prices of altcoins is still coupled with the prices of Bitcoin and thus move in the direction where Bitcoin price goes. The altcoins started dropping after the Bitcoin price started dumping, as there is only so much a coin can pump and Bitcoin already went through such a big and long rally.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

because the value of bitcoin also decreased to make other altcoin decreased. I would say that this is a good time to invest with the decline in current altcoin values ​​so it would be an advantage to buy and hold it.

mazezizi

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

This is what people call a bear market. I do not know why either. There are many reasons for the decline. But I think the only purpose of the decline is to allow more people to buy! Do you agree?
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

because the value of bitcoin also decreased to make other altcoin decreased. I would say that this is a good time to invest with the decline in current altcoin values ​​so it would be an advantage to buy and hold it.

Do not hesitate to invest in crypto because of the declined, maybe it will decrease again and your money will may lose. But if you decided to invest for long term, yes this is a good chance to buy altcoins in a cheap price and hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: