Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the price of most coins decreased?  (Read 2227 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

the decline that occurred is the usual cycle occurs. living how to take profit of this course. When can hold and wait for the course can get satisfactory results. but when panic could only with the circumstances certainly not be able to match the expectations for results.
Why is the price of most coins decreased? I think one of the main reasons is because bitcoin and ethereum are unstable, which are the most reliable and trusted coins. All coins depended by the prices of these two coins. If it will increase the coins will also increase. There's no need to worry abour because ups and downs are normal and part of succes.

Y U MAD AT ME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

It's because government interference. Every country is bringing new laws about cryptocurrency, that causes FUD, people sell and market falls.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StephKram

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

I think people are fearful from the huge decline.  I believe once people begin to get into the water things will pick up very quickly.  We just need a few Alphas to step out and show everyone its ok to get in. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

because bitcoin is in a downward trend and usually all altcoins will follow the movement of bitcoin.
if negative news continues to attack the cryptocurrency then the down trend will continue until we don't know when it will end.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

altcoin price decreased by some of the day before the best price was the price of loss at the back of any because there are please say, and at this time investment to be
What are you trying to say? I can't understand about your sentences. I only got if you are trying to say about what makes the price of altcoin dropped again?
First, there are so many things that must be considered to support this correction. As far as I know after trying to check the latest news on the crypto news site and there is no something wrong with it.
We are just meeting with the correction that must be happened after the recent increase. You must not feel worried about that because this is only temporary.

I think what he's trying to say is that, how will happen to the market or how should he go about in investing in the market. And he's also asking about the reason or the factors that cause the dumping of the market right now considering the fact that there had been a green market just recently.

In my opinion (as I am no expert), the major factors would be the following: reputation of the market, demand and supply (of course), and then movement of each major player in the market (if two or three whales dumped their coin in the market, that would be a huge blow on the value of that specific coin).
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

Altkoins fell in price due to the fact that the whole market subsided. When bitcoin goes up, and he will surely go, it's a matter of time that the altcoins will drag along. Or maybe this time is the best for investment. Still we will longly recollect such low prices.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

The price of most coins has dropped dramatically because large amounts of bitcoin have been sold by Japanese crypto exchanges namely Mt. Gox. In an official document issued by them, the aim is to completely liquidate the remaining assets, where BTC and BCC worth $ 404 million have been sold at prices lower than the current market price.
However, this movement has triggered a sharp decline in the value of Bitcoin followed by almost all of the 100 crypto or the top coins in coinmarketcap.
Another suitable reason for this is an announcement made by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), where all exchanges that have initial coin offering / ICOs on each platform must register with the agency, or just cancel the list. This is in accordance with the harsh attitude that the commission said was adopted against the ICO, because of the many fraud cases, due to lack of regulation regarding this issue.
Analysts such as security expert Andreas Antonopoulos believe many people overreact to this, even though this is a well-known consequence of this type of crowdfunding.
Finally, news about the Japanese government that sanctions several crypto exchanges and trading platforms due to weak security protocols, may have an impact on the global crypto market, especially if we consider the Asian country to have one of the largest bitcoin exchange markets in the world.
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

Many factors influence the decline in the price of coins in the last 3 months. In addition to negative issues, many investors sell and manipulation of whales is the reason why all the coins go down. If you want to invest now, decide on which coins you will invest. Even though the current price of coins is falling, but my advice, don't buy too many coins. Because we don't know the future of crypto market later.
born2bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

I don't know the main cause. But what I know is the possible cause of the decline in the price of coins in this market because of the many people who simultaneously sell their coins in large quantities and carried out the period for the last 2 months, it's likely one of the causes, for me this is the right time to invest because Coin prices are still low.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

On my point of view why is the price of most coins decreased, is because those dominat crypto currency are decreasing since most of altcoins relying on. Also, those big whales here in the crypto currency community can really affected the market as they will easily cash out their different shares which gives a big impact to decrease those coins that they invested before.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
This is the usual state of the market that just needs to wait out.  I don't think you need to bother and think about it in a negative way.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.

after accidents and corrections due to last year, of course the market will be increasingly difficult to stabilize because that is why the market tends to be dominated by a downward trend. the strongest factor is the turmoil that occurs in bitcoin, bitcoin is very binding on the market until whatever happens to bitcoin will have a big impact on all altcoins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

As we all know altcoins are depending bitcoin values if bitcoin goes down it affects mostly all altcoins they're going down too. This year so far bitcoin is dominated by down trend market due to a lot of issues. Such issues like adoption problem,trust and security plus scams and hackings are big factors that crypto need to resolve. Because that's affects investors and that's why they're hesitant to invest right now.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

Price decreased in the last few months and because bitcoin dump altcoins are affected because they are base to the bitcoin. But if you want to invesy now you can invest because it is a good opportunity to earn money because the price is more cheaper compared the last few months ago which is very high.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Most coins depend on the movement of Bitcoin's price. As soon as it goes up, the others will rush there after him.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

Yes many coins was decrease a lot and i really surprised with that. Holding is not profitable again like last year,  and too many people spread bad news,  i think they only want to get cheap price so they will make huge profit. My opinion for current market  is bearish trend is over and bullish just started.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

a fall is a chance for a new major growth. so I don't think it's worth digging into the reasons and worrying about it
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

the pric of most altcoins is decrease becose of bitcon price and ethereum many alts is strugling from investitions!Bitcoini playing big rol, scam ico,fraud,news,fud,pumpers,dumpers,whales,banks we need to get backup  plan to get our money back,before the big crash if happens...

DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

I think that the market isn't stable and this is a natural situation as it can't be the same always. to my mind, you will have to discover what the price of coins is now and choose the one you find the best
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

It is because the price of bitcoin is not doing well. All of the altcoins have trading pairs with bitcoin so whatever happens to the price of bitcoin is what happens to the the price of all of the other altcoins. The market is still trying to find its footing, it is still very young and there is alot of growing that needs to be done in the coming years. The coins will be affected by this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: