Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the price of most coins decreased?  (Read 2227 times)
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

There are so many factors that affects the market by decreasing because its a day by day decreasing and the time come that market will increase.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

The reason is very simple, those who bought at a cheap price, I want to sell and earn a profit. Those who began to panic sell at any price. Because of this, the prices of all coins are falling rapidly. It will stop when people stop selling your coins and begin to store them.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
When the price of bitcoin decreased of course the price of other alts will follow. For how much the price of bitcoin is , also the price of altcoin will be. For this situation it is best to buy for alts which has good potentials and save or hold. There are lots of alts to buy that has good future and for the dip price of bitcoin it is not be painful for me because it is the best time to buy for some coins at low price.
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

i  think  the  reason  why the  most  coins  decreased  is  as i  search  and  see is whenever the  bitcoin  is  going  down  automatically also  altcoins  are  bad at their  prices  i think  because it is the  main  one and  for  that reason it happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
man123

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

I think that the altcoin price was falling day buy because the big players of the maket are fixing profit.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
When the price of bitcoin decreased of course the price of other alts will follow. For how much the price of bitcoin is , also the price of altcoin will be. For this situation it is best to buy for alts which has good potentials and save or hold. There are lots of alts to buy that has good future and for the dip price of bitcoin it is not be painful for me because it is the best time to buy for some coins at low price.

In my opinion, the price of altcoins is heavily dependent on bitcoin is not a good thing. This means that altcoins are not truly independent. Their price is not a manifestation of value, but some manipulation.
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

to  tell  the  truth  i  am not  sure  but  according  to  me  it  is  happening  because  of  the  government  those  that are  legal  everyday  we can  say changing  something  for  market  and after that  people  start  selling their  coins .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

There is a coin that is stable for a long time. I think that it is better suited for investing as there are additional preferences in the form of forging this coin.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

It is very simple to observe such a phenomenon. Usually, all the coins in the bitcoin drop will follow the decline. Bitcoin is the vane of the entire cryptocurrency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

There is really no stability in cryptocurrency for this is designed to be volatile that is why we got bigger chance to earn good amount of money if we know how to play around. Pump and dump at times is usual so it is good to study the techniques as to how we turn this events as an opportunity to earn rather than lose money.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Because most of the coins are not in demand and there is no demand in the market for them. That is why they are sold at a low price in order to get at least something now than to be left with nothing.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

100% of all crypto traded is decreasing, especially for altcoins that have just entered the exchange, the price is very far from the price of ico 99% down ... this is the worst this year. and it will be increasingly difficult to get up and body, if you want to speculate the best choice on top altcoins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

Because most of the coins are not in demand and there is no demand in the market for them. That is why they are sold at a low price in order to get at least something now than to be left with nothing.
The market is in a difficult situation and no one wants to buy coins, most investors are on standby. In this situation it is worth paying attention only to potential coins.

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

i  think  the  reason  why the  most  coins  decreased  is  as i  search  and  see is whenever the  bitcoin  is  going  down  automatically also  altcoins  are  bad at their  prices  i think  because it is the  main  one and  for  that reason it happens.
In general, the money market is now dependent on bears and whales, as they invest in the market, the price of coins is always growing, and as they exit the market, prices are always down. So do not dream and predict when the market will increase. It is very difficult to know.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

in my opinion, the influence of large coins such as bitcoin and ethereum is the main factor why the price of coins has dropped, now there are so many coin prices at the lowest point. this can be the best potential and moment for traders when they want to buy a coin so I think now is the best time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

I only two reasons in mind. One is that bitcoin is plumetting so all the other altcoins are dragged all along. And second is that investors don't see any value on it at all so it just continues to drop until it gets delisted.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

The price of Bitcoin has decreased in price and all of it follows the price of Bitcoin.
Circulation of money on cryptocurrency also came down and you can see when Bitcoin 19,800 was around 800,000,000,000 USD which was circulating and now it's around 112,000,000,000 USD.
tasrep

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

precisely the opportunity for those who want to start investing at this time, with the price almost equal to all altcoins down, and the price of going up or down is normal, everyone will feel happy and sad, depending on how we live in the current situation.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

Almost all price of coins are decreasing , tbis is the results of the bear market season wherein the prices of most coins are falling down from the bitcoin to the last altcoins , and nothing is exempted with this price falldown all are affected , the bounty ICOs projects , the markets  of cryptos ,the yrafing sites fpr cryptos are much more  affected by this falldown season of the coin market cap.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

u can invest now but don't think can sell in short time, maybe u can try invest now and just leave it and check again one year later  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: