Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Switzerland wants to be a crypto nation" Economic minister.  (Read 681 times)
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

A brave step towards bitcoins faciliation. Hatsoff. I wish them all the best and a profittable future ahead them
lazaretcookery3k

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

is the news even true? Does swiss govt be so foolish to impower such unreliable currency into their stable economy?
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

What can I offer without a round of loud applaud. Thanks for the step.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

We still should find out if this is the personal opinion of the Minister of Economy or if he has been speaking on an institutional level. Sometimes good politicians have good ideas but then their pupeteers pull their strings and their behavior changes at once.
boilfels

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

its like the occurrence of water fountain in the midst of large desert. Gave a hope of a new life start
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

its like the occurrence of water fountain in the midst of large desert. Gave a hope of a new life start

Actions speak louder than words. Words don't mean a lot now anyway, and in your place I wouldn't have futile hopes. If the US and EU crack down on bitcoin heavily, Switzerland will have to back off even if they are overall friendly toward cryptocurrencies. Let's not forget how Washington eventually made the Swiss banks share private info on the accounts opened in these banks by the US citizens and even pay for that.
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Now we just have to hope they'll translate these words into reality. They may talk as much as they want, but we need clear steps in this direction.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Source says nothing much about it. However, I heard same kind of news few months ago that Switzerland is going to invest into crypto currencies and they are making their own coin, something similar.

However the news soon got desiccated in the middle of no where but when the news came for the first time it was very chilly one for everybody here and everyone thought that it will bring the revolution in the crypto world. Unfortunately the idea went off soon and nothing much happened about it. Im not sure what are they bringing this time into effect but again if they do contribute to the crypto then its good for us. But lets see what they really do and then we could talk about it more deeply.

I was hearing a similar news for India but then a  leading private company here announced its own coin. It was in the news for some time and then it settled down. I guess the government in India is still waiting to see if bitcoins are some sort of scam or not. They will never want to get associated with something resulting in huge loss for its citizens. Any ruling party will then have to allocate some money for supporting such people. Also, this can be a huge election issue here and a party may loose elections if  a lot of people suffer because of this.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

The Swiss have always been clever about finance, money and wealth in general. Of course, they're leading the way in crypto and they're right to do so.
QA65

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Indeed, many countries are crypto and swiss states, but also state that there are countries that block crypto, because it prohibits crypto to become a bank exchange by banned states
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Sounds positive. Such kind of news gives crypto holders positive vibes. This could revolutionize for mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

This is really good.By establishing a global hub for virtual currencies known as the “Crypto Valley” in Zug, and the implementation of forward-looking regulation by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA), Switzerland is emerging as one of “the world’s leading ecosystems for crypto, Blockchain, and distributed ledger technologies.
300pips

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

I admire people who love their nation to become fruitful and successful. Switzerland is already a established nation with good economic status. Making the whole country to become crypto oriented assures a bright tomorrow to all citizens of Switzerland.

Google (http://www.google.com)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I admire people who love their nation to become fruitful and successful. Switzerland is already a established nation with good economic status. Making the whole country to become crypto oriented assures a bright tomorrow to all citizens of Switzerland.
I think Swiss government is aware that technological developments can not be hindered. so they made a quick decision to welcome him. with more first to legalize cryptocurrency it will gain many benefits later, let alone swiss is a developed country

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

I think Swiss government is aware that technological developments can not be hindered. so they made a quick decision to welcome him. with more first to legalize cryptocurrency it will gain many benefits later, let alone swiss is a developed country
So many blockchain based companies are now having an office in switzerland and I must say that switzerland is like a silicon valley of blockchain community.
Pretty sure that if the minister says so, so many startup will starting its carreer there and it will directly affect the economic growth, a brilliant move made by the minister.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

This is goodnews.  It will help not only the cryptos community but their country as well.  Switzerland is great when it comes to technology so i think if this really happen the impact of it will be huge.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

I read this news at  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/swiss-ecomin-switzerland-wants-to-be-a-crypto-nation-201801300630  and its  really gladly my heart.   
Economy minister Johann Schneider Ammann, Said "Switzerland want to be a crypto nation" as at the time when many developed and developing countries are expressing their negative options on cryptocoin and we are hearing news that many countries want to ban it. What is your take on this move or comments?
this is good news for the world of cryptocurrency because one of the developed countries chose to support bitcoin or cryptocurrency. This good news can certainly put a positive result on the cryptocurrency market
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

It seems switzerland is going to still maintain its popularity regarding banking and finance with this positive attitude toward cryptocurrencies. Other countries keep banning bitcoin Cheesy

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Wow! It is good news and an important signal because the Switzerlands are smart and successful investors so if they consider that crypto techs are useful than we have listen to them mandatory

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

If it is true that Switzerland will be a crypto country then this will be very good for the future of crypto itself because many countries forbid it but Swis dare to take the decision to use crypto, hope other countries will also follow Swis to use this crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: