Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

the price of bitcoin has now dropped and made many people panic and sell their coins that will make the bitcoin price go down, should we stay calm and hold the bitcoin we have because bitcoin prices will surely rise again

That is the reason why investing a huge amount today is the right thing to do, because the prices is decreasing then you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market go back to normal after a few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

Everything that is going on right presently is expected of SEC of digital currency. Gathering more bitcoin at this dump cost is great. We can't expel the general population associated with cryptocurrency to stress over their investment. Some figure it may increment or recoup the value. However, we can't comprehend what will next occur in the digital currency. let us simply be a constructive mastermind and inspire a few people to receive the bitcoin or cryptocurrency
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

Bitcoin prices are down and now Bitcoin prices are down about $ 6400 compared to 2017. In recent days, Bitcoin prices are always down, and I think this year will be a volatile year. of Bitcoin and the value of Bitcoin will not be as high as in previous years
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
yes, I agree with what you say because the initial goal of bitcoin is for easier and faster transactional tools. so of course it is our duty as bitcoin users to do promotions or provide positive information about bitcoin in all areas, especially within the scope of social media so as to improve in terms of public confidence in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.
I would say that the blockchain knowledge for the people is more important than our support for the technology. This is because still a lot of people have not heard about the Bitcoin and still they need to know about it. Having said that, if the technological knowledge is provided to people, they might make good use of it and the current market is also in favor of investment and will pay off in future if they do.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
If they are worried, then they are simply worried for the wrong reasons. This is not the first time bitcoin price is going to be dropping hugely and the reason they get worried easily is because almost every new investors do not have investment experience and all they do is buy at the top and sell at the bottom out of panic and most times because of their mentality of getting quick fast, they just keep repeating the same process over and over.

Anyone who is ready to invest even after buying at the top can make amends by adding to the folio at the bottom and having some level of patience.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
The market is showing signs of continuing to decline, I think the trade is successful at this point is very difficult to sign, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of falling $ 100 in the past hours. I believe the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 6100 today, so you should not keep bitcoin at this point in time to avoid unnecessary losses.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Now is the time - that is my opinion. I am quite sure that it will rise sooner than later and by the end of the year it can be over 15k again. So yeah, I think it is good time to buy in
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

The price of bitcoin compared to yesterday is still around its axis, its price is not strange or surprising for everyone, prices range from 6400 to 6500 dollars for bitcoin can say bitcoin price drop
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

the price of bitcoin has now dropped and made many people panic and sell their coins that will make the bitcoin price go down, should we stay calm and hold the bitcoin we have because bitcoin prices will surely rise again

There are really too many pessimists now. Some of them call Bitcoin the bubble, while the other ones say they are sure that BTC could fall up to a thousand or even lower. I believe, BTC will be going up.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

The minimum price that Bitcoin can test is 6K, then up.
I bet you're right.I've been seeing the price of bitcoin almost every 30 minutes because I am planning to buy a fraction of it for investment if it goes down below $6K.But I think its not gonna happen and it just stays at $6K.So I believe this is now the right time to buy.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

I would not be surprised if the bitcoin price drops due to the always fluctuating bitcoin properties. if we remain optimistic then all will be fine and will never complain.
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

yes it's been plain bitcoin going down but for awhile. I think bitcoin will recover not too long. jhon mecaafe predicts bitcoin will rise $ 10k in late July
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
Yeah those people don't think on what they say, but as a individual I think the best thing we can do is to ignore those kind of news  and lets continue to focus to become success through bitcoin helps.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

what can be done, if bitcoin declines, I think we can only be patient because bitcoin prices such as market prices sometimes rise sometimes down. it is a bitcoin property in my opinion.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
Bitcoin is a volatile currency which means drop in its price rate is not a big deal. Their many reasons behind this. Bitcoin is not control by any central authority or person so  sometime their is seeing some Disturbance is production and distribution of Bitcoin. And this thing ultimately cause in falling of price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized currency and its untraceable, uninterrupted money transaction facility is the main reason behind many criminal because of this negative reasons are one of the reasons behind the falling price of Bitcoin.  Smiley
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.

I think at least it will help the process. fostering public enthusiasm for bitcoin.
it's true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeter, facebook, blog, web etc., maybe that way
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

I think at least it will help the process. fostering public enthusiasm for bitcoin.
it's true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeter, facebook, blog, web etc., maybe that way

Yes right now that is what happening, bitcoins price drop so dip and this is what the investors and traders waiting, this is the perfect peak to invest because as my assumptions this is the deepest fall. So invest now and earn profit later.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

I really support the OP. We spread the news about the heavy fall in the price of bitcoin forgetting it has really seen a massive increment since its inception. We should take it as a normal event happening because even with our fiats, it does happen and no one talks so badly as we do when crypto in general starts to drop drastically. Let's have the habit of making bitcoin have a real use case than making it sound like it is a pnd coin.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:03 PM

Unfortunately from this flood we can not escape anywhere. There will always be alarmists or just those who want to raise the hype. The question remains how the market reacts to these injections.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: