Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
Bitcoin is very sustainable and volatile crypto currency and and bitcoin being volatile in nature its valuation keeps on flactuating with time and moreover bitcoin is like all investment and this is very common in every investment there there is always pump and dump so there is nothing to worry about if the valuation of bitcoin drops because bitcoin is so volatile and there is nothing to be panic if it’s vs drops and this is for sure that its valuation will again inflate in coming months of this year.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

And what did you want to say? That everyone who cries out there that the price is too small really has a lot of bitcoins. It seems to me that most people are not at all aimed at bitcoin, they only do what they say about the price, etc. But the second half of the people really want the price to be high because this is based on their earnings.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
true, they just listen to nonsense.
and unknowingly they follow it, and it negatively affects bitcoin.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

I am looking into Bitcoin since its price was $ 900. and finally bought a part of bitcoin when it hit 2500 $ . and then it jumped to around $ 20000 very inorganically atleast i think so. so , for me this price drop is normal.

I think before February is over I know that bitcoin will rise again and will always be green in the market. And this time period I can see that bitcoin makes some adjustments and they are now up and I hope that they will continue to make such improvements and lets just help them to rise. Let's invest again and believe it better than saying it's just a scam. Because Bitcoin is falling for an unknown reason but I'm sure that it will only take months before they will recover.
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
true, they just listen to nonsense.
and unknowingly they follow it, and it negatively affects bitcoin.

yes bitcoin itself can say very vulnerable with negative news, so will affect the price and make it fall. those who are easily exposed to nonsense about bitcoin because without knowledge base and view bitcoin are negative. we as active users of crypto who must be able to straighten what people-oarang spread about negative news to bitcoin
Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

we should keep quiet do not panic because bitcoin price will surely recover and will increase again even though the current price of bitcoin has come down and seems to be going down for a long time
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. We should stop negative trends of bitcoin. We should promote bitcoin in all forms in social media.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

for now we can only wait bitcoin prices down until finished and believe me every month bitcoin prices up And down,
this is the intention of trading work, the more capital that is out, the more profits that can be received.
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I want to share with you my latest discovery - Socratus.  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

I do not see the problem, of course the people are going to complain about the price, people did the same back then when the price was 10 dollars and now people are complaining when the price went below 10000, it is the same thing, the only thing that has changed is the price you need to pay for each bitcoin, and I think we must be understanding as well if they have lost as much money as I think we cannot ask them to shut up.
yes, the price of bitcoin is now down. in my opinion this may be bitcoin investors are playing to find a way to raise bitcoin. if bitcoin is fixed we will all use the money with negative things.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

if the bitcoin price drops it seems very normal because I see bitcoin has a price that is too high so it will be many people who try to knock down the price of bitcoin Grin Grin
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

That is too true. Bitcoin price early this year was good but i would much rather see a steady stable increase than a huge spike followed by a great dip. Besides, even when the market is down, Bitcoin still performs remarkably well this year than on the last. So stop whining about the market being red and all and just buy buy buy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

Bitcoins price drop is just fine because it only means that the market is giving different investors the opportunity to hoard more coins since bitcoins price is very expensive before in the past months.
This is what we are wishing for to have an opportunity to buy huge volume in cheaper price. It just happened before that it falls then before year ends the price soar up high and we are gained good profit for it. For you not to regret lime happened last year, make sure you have something to hold that will worth something as you wait longer for the price to increase. Just buy what you are afford.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

yes that's true, we should keep thinking positively and we must know that bitcoin has volatile prices and will continue to change so we must be prepared with all the risks and not have to panic and think negatively because bitcoin will continue to survive and will recover soon
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that the "moon" and "lambo" people are now getting filter because of the price drops. And now there are much more people that care about the tech just instead of the money. I know that we all want to be rich but to be able to do that, the tech must be superior in its current state to achieve that.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

Bitcoin price drops because of the government regulations, denial of the ETF, ban of Bitcoin in  certain countries. However, the price of Bitcoin cannot continuously go down due to the large support from investors on the market. Bitcoin always recovers.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:32 AM

you are right because the initial goal is cheap fast transactions. when the price of bitcoin starts to grow and the demands on bitcoin begin to increase, making the price of bitcoin continues to rise and people forget the initial purpose of bitcoin and turn it into an investment asset. when prices go down, and FUD that make new people more panic, the price of btc is even more dropping. I think it's not a big deal for BTC.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

you are right because the initial goal is cheap fast transactions. when the price of bitcoin starts to grow and the demands on bitcoin begin to increase, making the price of bitcoin continues to rise and people forget the initial purpose of bitcoin and turn it into an investment asset. when prices go down, and FUD that make new people more panic, the price of btc is even more dropping. I think it's not a big deal for BTC.
right, it is normal for the market. with falling prices, this makes some people happy, because they are looking for areas to prepare to buy. and they are smart people who can take advantage of the situation

Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.

So true. This is one of the way in which we can ease the tension between the market. This will be effective if FUD will be lessen or even gone for good. This will serve as a huge help fot the market to rise. At the same time having good news about bitcoin will boost its popularity that is needed by the said market.
bitfinat.com

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

Its hard to say that bitcoin will decrease tomorrow or in an incoming time. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Now at this time bitcoin is near about 6.400$. So, my friend nobody will tell you exactly about it, even not I am.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: