Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2170 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.

I think at least it will help the process. fostering public enthusiasm for bitcoin.
it's true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeter, facebook, blog, web etc., maybe that way

Yes right now that is what happening, bitcoins price drop so dip and this is what the investors and traders waiting, this is the perfect peak to invest because as my assumptions this is the deepest fall. So invest now and earn profit later.

I agree on you, that is the reason why dumping of cryptocurrency prices in the market is not a bad thing because you can look on it in another way, you can invest a huge amount while the market prices are decreasing in order to earn more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Don't worry if bitcoin's market price will fall down or drop even more. First, bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency based on the demand of the people. It will drop its market value today but it will surely climb back again anytime of the day unexpectedly too. So that's what i am doing with the my little amount of bitcoin because i am keeping it for a long term hold.
I know people are very emotional when it comes to matters related to money but people need to overcome their fears of losing money, if you invest right now the chances of losing money over the long term are very low, there is almost not an scenario in which bitcoin does not raise in value in the future, so stop thinking in the short term and begin to think about the long term once you do that your worries about the short term variations of the price will go away.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

Bitcoin price dropped this is what people monitor now especially bitcoiners because all we feel sorrow because some are just hoping for their payments for their needs but it has no value for now. So everyone is worried about dropping of coins.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

If BTC price permanently goes below $5,000 it wouldn't be as popular as it is now because most crypto traders see bitcoin as a speculative asset to make money with but not a cheap method of payment.
Nobody will trade bitcoin, everybody would just hold hoping for the price increase, and, eventually, the market will die (or switch to more prospective coins).
I think in such in such a case a kind of "reboot" of the whole system of trust in cryptocurrencies will be needed..
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

If BTC price permanently goes below $5,000 it wouldn't be as popular as it is now because most crypto traders see bitcoin as a speculative asset to make money with but not a cheap method of payment.
Nobody will trade bitcoin, everybody would just hold hoping for the price increase, and, eventually, the market will die (or switch to more prospective coins).
I think in such in such a case a kind of "reboot" of the whole system of trust in cryptocurrencies will be needed..

The price drop is due to the valid reason in economical changes not only in Bitcoin and also many of the cryptocurrencies were affected by the drops under their uses of Bitcoin will be very disappointed with this year I also in that case so I will be hoping it to come again soon.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

I am looking into Bitcoin since its price was $ 900. and finally bought a part of bitcoin when it hit 2500 $ . and then it jumped to around $ 20000 very inorganically atleast i think so. so , for me this price drop is normal.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

I agree with your opinion. crypto created just to follow the trend of the progress of technology in need all the people. as a blend of investment and coin and use of technology modern so it can be used in real life as banks and delivery of money.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

Usually bitcoin has dropping cause it earning a lot of energy to rise up again to pump again its funny but its true but we should be great. Cause I support treatment that they belong. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized the future of cryptocurrency is very important nowadays cause of cryptocurrency is really a great way my only complaint.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

When the crypto drops the value.  I consider normal. For example, the cost drops 5% to my sight that a standard drop no need to stress on it. When the see falls like 6 to 20% in my view, there is a problem with it. Now the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, all the crypto coins on the market are drop 6 to up. That means the there is an issue regarding all the crypto. I don’t yet read some news today. I will figure it later.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Its good to educate people but you can never tell them to stop the FUD. It is the nature of human to fear when they see something in the uncomfortable zone. If bitcoin was only 5 dollar and it dropped to 1 dollar same thing will happen. Losses will just create fear. We can't stop people's emotions. If anybody can promise that the price of bitcoin dropping that day will rise tomorrow nobody will be feeling it. And who else would wan't to sacrifice his/her own money. Because there was no real utility and only more of holding prices will go on very volatile. So the best solution is to create more business to use bitcoin to stabilize volatility to a minimum such that anybody can sell bitcoin without affecting the price as much. In this manner FUD maybe a bit lessened.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable. The value  will sometimes go low and sometimes high. Dont panic if the value will dump because it will recover soon.
florinigna

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Yes, we should not believe the FUD. If an investor has the patience to hold BTC for at least an year, he can never be in loss.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

When the crypto drops the value.  I consider normal. For example, the cost drops 5% to my sight that a standard drop no need to stress on it. When the see falls like 6 to 20% in my view, there is a problem with it. Now the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, all the crypto coins on the market are drop 6 to up. That means the there is an issue regarding all the crypto. I don’t yet read some news today. I will figure it later.

I notice that everytime the price of bitcoin decrease other coin also decrease, well it's normal and I think we need to be aware for that, for now the recovery of bitcoin was take so long and we need to keep calm.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Bitcoin "drop" price we have to be patient with all this, do not be afraid of the decline in bitcoin prices, because this can be our chance to collect or buy lots of bitcoin and we wait for bitcoin prices to rise then we will get big profits and many times.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

Bitcoin price dropped this is what people monitor now especially bitcoiners because all we feel sorrow because some are just hoping for their payments for their needs but it has no value for now. So everyone is worried about dropping of coins.
Well it is not true as I am a bitcoiner and I am still not worry about the price of bitcoin, I know it use to increase and decrease which is very normal so I am not worry at all. It is really good time to buy more and more as much as possible, so buy now and hold your coin if the price is fallen in your place; soon bitcoin market place will rise too high.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Well it is not true as I am a bitcoiner and I am still not worry about the price of bitcoin, I know it use to increase and decrease which is very normal so I am not worry at all. It is really good time to buy more and more as much as possible, so buy now and hold your coin if the price is fallen in your place; soon bitcoin market place will rise too high.
This is just an occasion, this bitcoun price downfall is not forever, the bitcoin holders do not think of it , it is just part of goid business ,sometime it will experience looses and then more gain , it is the same with cryptos it will experience sudden downfall but it will get back sooner to the greener days.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Very felt once the fall of the current price of crypto currency. Many investors panic selling. And this becomes the point where the destruction of crypto prices. What really happened? And what should we do now. Following the panic of selling or holding Cion as much as we can
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

Similar kind of price fluctuation has taken place in the past, but it didn't looked to be such a big thing as the price was found low than $2000, now as the price was found to drop from the peak value gradually and now it has come to the value around $6000 making a big difference which is the one that generates it to be a bad drop.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

yes you are right, bitcoin prices are currently down the better you take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can, a lot of people are experiencing panic and will sell bitcoin owned at a very cheap price.
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

This drop was more than predictable after all, just look at the entire price history and you will see that it was obviously going to crash, but this is normal

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: