Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about the project whose SIGNATURE you are wearing?  (Read 262 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

You can see my project. I join this project because I think I will get many more profits from this project. You can get deep information by click the signature which I am wearing  Wink

I also joined Debitum Networks last month on my other account and Hey! I think it's one of the best ICO's this month and one of the best bounty campaigns because the company are so amazing and their team are so very active on their telegram channel. You could ask any inquiries regarding with their project and you could even see their ads everywhere, on CMC, messenger, Facebook recently etc.
They really do want people know that they are worth investing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

Arkblock is the project with biggest potential in Q1 2018. This is The World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications. They have a big rating in top ICO anlitics likie Gobone, Balinda and ICOdrops.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tandex

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Although, I'm almost a novice when it comes to county campaign because I'm new, but I need to start somewhere. I have a strong conviction that the token star project whose signature I'm wearing will be a huge success. In fact, for the project to have even given Jr. Members the opportunity to join their campaign, it means the project is highly considerate.
Regen87

Activity: 78
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Arkblock is the project with biggest potential in Q1 2018. This is The World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications. They have a big rating in top ICO anlitics likie Gobone, Balinda and ICOdrops.

I agree, it is very promising company and it really can become a blockchain 3.0.

imusify  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Backed By NEO
UX/UI MockupPrototypeO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper  ❰  ANN :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium :: GitHub :: YouTube :: Discord  ❱  Explainer Video
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

I have chosen savedroid. An App for your Smartphone which analyzes your monthly use of money and saves money in an savedroid wallet what you are able to.
Perhaps you can say "with everytime i ride my bike, savedroid is taking 5€ away from my bank account to my savedroid wallet".
Further this project is located in Germany and seems to have a bright future.

Blockchaincat

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

FuzeX payment cards will make the payment process of crypto currency faster than ever. The process will be the same as payment by credit card, and all exchanges and transfers of funds will occur automatically.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

ArcBlock offers a constructively new ecosystem that allows you to work with different lockers simultaneously, switching between them and doing all the necessary manipulations.
The project is based on the Open Chain Access Protocol - it provides an abstract level of access and has open source code.
This platform is based on the idea of deploying new applications where user products can be refined at any time, and the full return from the platform is also provided through reusable components.
ICO starts on February 3 !
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

ArcBlock offers a constructively new ecosystem that allows you to work with different lockers simultaneously, switching between them and doing all the necessary manipulations.
The project is based on the Open Chain Access Protocol - it provides an abstract level of access and has open source code.
This platform is based on the idea of deploying new applications where user products can be refined at any time, and the full return from the platform is also provided through reusable components.
ICO starts on February 3 !

Interesting. Are you planning to invest in the ICO?
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Credits is a cryptocurrency based on blockchain for financial industry. It can accomplish more that 1 million transaction per second. Its unique approach towards time to respond and cost of transaction provides it an edge. Also the hardcap is preety good. When it is ready it will become the first truly autonomous blockchain.
If you like the project and the answer be sure to hit the merit button!

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

I am part of the Deep Onion community and started supporting this team since July 2017 just after launch. Deep Onion is a decentralized PoS coin with an emphasis on privacy and secure transactions. We have a viral community that is actively working to ensure domination in the crypto space. Anyone that spends any time at all in crypto will see our Onion logos in Twitter, Steemit, Medium, YouTube, BCT. We are everywhere.  

Please visit our community website and see for yourselves. https://deeponion.org/community/

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

my signature is Lympo, this project is a health and sports based project, when you are healthy and paid, pre-sale has reached hardcap with sales of 5000 eth, and ico public sale will be held on 17 feb, do not miss

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

I'm into WePower signature campaign now. They are about to reach the hard Cup in a couple of days. It is as successfull as envion, so i'm sure i'll get some strong tokens:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I like Signal Network and TokenGo, although I carry the signature of WePower.
becouse Green technology for me in priority))
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

I stand for FuzeX because it's a certain solution to make crypto easy to use in everyday life! Their cards would make the life of crypto enthusiasts so much more convenient. This will drive the expansion of cryptocurrencies in the countries where they are not widespread. I find this fantastic - the future today!
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Im thankfull because  i am a part better betting  signature campaign  and this campaign  are successful and this campaign are done and im waiting for my token and im greatful im a part for this campaign

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Tell us about the project whose SIGNATURE you are wearing?
Why did you choose this project and how much do you think it will be successful?
Thank you for your responses!

PS Like the theme?) + Merit.

I like Gimmer..

Gimmer offers easy-to-use advanced algorithmic trading bots that require no programming skills,
no previous trading experience and no in-depth knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

Is perfect for advanced, intermediate and novice traders and investors who want to make money
on the cryptocurrency and do not have the time to watch the markets all day long.

I'm sure that the future will be for such projects!
NataTahur

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

I participate in the subscription company for the first time, on the advice of friends. In this project, an excellent team that is active in the telegram, it has a good platform, I think they are very successful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: