Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8074 times)
osvedes

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

now 198 satoshi ....... that crypto of shit
Cryptorast

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

Capitalization is 0.12 BTC Undecided
Leading person

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

Travel is always popular and cause interest. We are interested in this. The main question is whether the project will be able to translate everything into reality, unfortunately it does not depend on us. We want to believe in success)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Republic of Kiribati (4 thousand)
Sao Tome and Principe (8 thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

in fact, the countries on the list are interesting. This is just the topic of not popular countries for tourists
Yes, even a bunch of countries can lead about which many do not know but there it is cool to relax

it seems to me cho an undoubted plus in such countries there can be that there most likely the prices not greater or big!

I think that the most expensive in travel and leisure in such countries is to fly there)

People are just looking for such a holiday. Exotics, low prices and something new!
Travelers like something new and exotic, but the only disadvantage is comfort)
Leading person

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

It is worthwhile to pay attention to the countries of South America! There are many countries with very ancient architecture and history!

Yes ! There are many mysteries that we have left ancient civilizations

The abandoned cities and pyramids of the Maya tribe are fascinating. So artfully build modern people can not
For connoisseurs of history, this is an excellent opportunity to plunge into the secrets of the past.
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

It is worthwhile to pay attention to the countries of South America! There are many countries with very ancient architecture and history!

The abandoned cities and pyramids of the Maya tribe are fascinating. So artfully build modern people can not
For connoisseurs of history, this is an excellent opportunity to plunge into the secrets of the past.
Since my childhood I admire the Egyptian pyramids, I want to touch the origins of ancient culture.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

Since my childhood I admire the Egyptian pyramids, I want to touch the origins of ancient culture.
Yes, the pyramids are cool. but unfortunately, when you travel to Egypt, everything comes down to the fact that people are simply photographed next to them
Leading person

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

Yes, the pyramids are cool. but unfortunately, when you travel to Egypt, everything comes down to the fact that people are simply photographed next to them
Pyramids are fantastic constructions of ancient Egyptians!
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

In any case, it is worth looking at the pyramid of Cheops
Pyramids are fantastic constructions of ancient Egyptians!
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

This is because there are many tourists in Egypt. And you all do not show!
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

I would like to have a guided tour of the pyramids is not 20 minutes.
Leading person

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

I would like to have a guided tour of the pyramids is not 20 minutes.
Millions of tourists come there from all over the world, excursions are really short ... it spoils the atmosphere of mystery
ivankotovic56

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I can not say that your project is bad or not quality, because all that I see is not bad, but the listing on yobit personally worries me because in fact there are projects on this exchange with minimal potential

SUNbitok

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

I am attracted by China with its history and unique culture.
Do you want to visit the Great Wall of China?
Not only) The Forbidden City, or the Gugong, Tiananmen Square, the Beijing Imperial Palace of Yuanmingyuan, the Temple of Heaven ...
Leading person

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Not only) The Forbidden City, or the Gugong, Tiananmen Square, the Beijing Imperial Palace of Yuanmingyuan, the Temple of Heaven ...

Hardly anyone can boast of having visited all the amazing places on the planet.
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Travel is always popular and cause interest. We are interested in this. The main question is whether the project will be able to translate everything into reality, unfortunately it does not depend on us. We want to believe in success)
The 21st century is an era of rapid changes and new opportunities, tourists are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to spend the crypto currency for
 travel and services. We are waiting from the project not only the idea but also the realization
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

It seems to me that it will not work out physically
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

It seems to me that it will not work out physically
There are many beautiful places on the planet. you have to choose what to visit
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

Since there are so many interesting places why do people travel to the same tourist countries?
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Since there are so many interesting places why do people travel to the same tourist countries?

It's simple! This is imposed on people
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: