Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8074 times)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Whatever they say here and the idea is very interesting actually. Many people are looking for an alternative to hotel rest
An interesting idea and a new direction in rest have already attracted attention. I hope that soon we will see a working product and use these services.

That's what it all comes down to, a working product. Without that it is always difficult to perceive what is actually going to be built here by the team.

Yes, everyone wants to see the finished product. But this is normal. Gone are the days when money was invested only in the idea
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

... The locals will be happy to meet you, take a ride around the city, show the most interesting and unusual places, explain how to use public transport, tell where you can eat deliciously and which living area is better.
At any moment local people or people who have been living in this city either for a long time or even all their life and know everything about this city are ready to help you. ...

You definitely should be living on some other planet, locals of the cities I recently visited wanted my money and that I left them alone.  Grin
Same to me, I don't want helping tourists in my city, I want them stop comming here and stop taking photos of every corner.

Not all people are the same. and even more so of the city and the country. India for example is very friendly and glad to guests
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Whatever they say here and the idea is very interesting actually. Many people are looking for an alternative to hotel rest
An interesting idea and a new direction in rest have already attracted attention. I hope that soon we will see a working product and use these services.

That's what it all comes down to, a working product. Without that it is always difficult to perceive what is actually going to be built here by the team.

Yes, everyone wants to see the finished product. But this is normal. Gone are the days when money was invested only in the idea

Investors have become more thoughtful about wielding money. That's why they want to see a working product
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

... The locals will be happy to meet you, take a ride around the city, show the most interesting and unusual places, explain how to use public transport, tell where you can eat deliciously and which living area is better.
At any moment local people or people who have been living in this city either for a long time or even all their life and know everything about this city are ready to help you. ...

You definitely should be living on some other planet, locals of the cities I recently visited wanted my money and that I left them alone.  Grin
Same to me, I don't want helping tourists in my city, I want them stop comming here and stop taking photos of every corner.
For example, I'm glad to tourists and I'm ready to show my native city, to help the traveler, and money is an added bonus for my time and work. This is a kind of service for which you have to pay
Leading person

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

For example, I'm glad to tourists and I'm ready to show my native city, to help the traveler, and money is an added bonus for my time and work. This is a kind of service for which you have to pay
I'm ready to pay for the local guide's service, this will help me plan the rest, save time and money, and get a lot of emotions) Also I'm glad to tourists in my city
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

If this is a tourist city then the locals are happy with the tourists. This is their main earnings
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

If this is a tourist city then the locals are happy with the tourists. This is their main earnings

I live in a tourist city. And we are happy when there are tourists. Many people earn on this and everyone is happy
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

I'm ready to pay for the local guide's service, this will help me plan the rest, save time and money, and get a lot of emotions) Also I'm glad to tourists in my city

I also used the services of a local resident. Rest would be more interesting and diverse
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

I wonder how the work and services of the local guide will be judged, the payment should be different or standard for all

payment should be the same for the same services
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

I wonder how the work and services of the local guide will be judged, the payment should be different or standard for all

Therefore, it would be in the interests of the local resident to render complex services
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

Therefore, it would be in the interests of the local resident to render complex services

And this approach should suit the tourist. better to receive comprehensive services than to look for a lot of people
Cryptorast

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

29000000 fake volume.
Leading person

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

And this approach should suit the tourist. better to receive comprehensive services than to look for a lot of people
Probably there will be a price-list with the description of services and payment for additional services.
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Probably there will be a price-list with the description of services and payment for additional services.
The payment for standard services should be the same. The difference in additional professional skills that will cost more
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

can in order to raise interest or to believe in trust it is worthwhile to hold some sort of airdrop?

I know a couple of successful examples of airdrops. Holders of coins were given the same number of coins for wallets. This caused demand and therefore the price grew

Yeah but some play such airdrops even smarter. If they hold a lot already they rather dump shortly before the airdrop happens and then buy back cheaper. There will be a lot of selling after the airdrop because once it is over, people only bought because of it.

This is one of the ways. and it is effective, although for a while only

No if you are someone who starts buying up the coin very early and the price increases towards a snapshot date you can make a lot of money by just dumping and neglect the airdrop.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SalmaBR

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

The idea of having multiple residents to choose from and rating each other is quite cool to be honest and I am VERY interested in this project since I love traveling.
Cryptorast

Activity: 536

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

29000000 fake volume.
The project is scam.
This admin have the copypasted "project":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3504620.0
When BRH falls to 1 sat he will list ART (Arty) on Yobit and make 5% IB.
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

The payment for standard services should be the same. The difference in additional professional skills that will cost more

The payment for the same services should naturally be the same.
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

But the countries are different, and the prices there are different. In one country for example, a guide will be happy to work for $ 20 and in another and not look in her direction. How to deal with this?
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

But the countries are different, and the prices there are different. In one country for example, a guide will be happy to work for $ 20 and in another and not look in her direction. How to deal with this?
Well, probably within the same country the prices will not differ, but in different countries the price will clearly differ
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: