Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ 🎵[ANN] [ICO]🎸 BITSONG - DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM ⚡ 👨‍🎤  (Read 184889 times)
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Hello everybody!
I’m waiting for the announcement of the BitSong App! You guys have reached the soft cap so you can start working on the project!
The world is waiting!
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

I hope they will get the money they need to release the project as soon as it’s possible!
I am looking forward to use that app and earn some money.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

🔥 REFERRAL PROGRAM 🔥
Greetings!

Join the BitSong Referral Program and earn your 5% Bonus in $BTSG Tokens!

Follow these steps to join the BitSong Referral Program:

1. Go to your dashboard on the official BitSong website at https://ico.bitsong.io/login

If you do not have a Personal Account, register one at https://ico.bitsong.io/register

2. On the Dashboard screen, go to the Referral section.

3. Then copy your unique referral link.

4. Share the link! All who will click on your unique referral link and register a Personal Account on the BitSong website will become your referrals. Information about all referrals you attract will be displayed in the Referral section.
Hey BitSong! I don’t believe in referrals at all. People don’t trust to it because they are scared to go by the links which are strange. I’ll better tell my friends about you than spread the link everywhere.
WOW! Shocked
Really?! 5% from every refferal! That's cool!
Why don't you believe in it if it's working?!|
The team is making good steps forward to cope the money they need. And I'm sure they will get all the investments and even more!
Good luck DEVs!
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

🔥 REFERRAL PROGRAM 🔥
Greetings!

1. Go to your dashboard on the official BitSong website at https://ico.bitsong.io/login

If you do not have a Personal Account, register one at https://ico.bitsong.io/register

4. Share the link! All who will click on your unique referral link and register a Personal Account on the BitSong website will become your referrals. Information about all referrals you attract will be displayed in the Referral section.
Hey BitSong! I don’t believe in referrals at all. People don’t trust to it because they are scared to go by the links which are strange. I’ll better tell my friends about you than spread the link everywhere.
WOW! Shocked
The team is making good steps forward to cope the money they need. And I'm sure they will get all the investments and even more!
Good luck DEVs!
As I can see mate they have a great marketing campaign! And this is great because nowadays you can't reach success without it.
Great job team BTSG! Hope people will take that project as a great opportunity to earn money and to listen to their favourite music. Wink
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

The new music streaming era

The first decentralized music streaming platform

BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.

BitSong is a project dedicated to musicians and listeners, to solve one of the major problems related to the music world. Problems that a musician who wants to emerge knows very well.

From today you will produce your song, the advertiser will upload his advertisement and the user will listen to the songs from any device. For each advertisement listened, the artist and the listener will get up to 90% of the profits invested by the advertiser. You can also receive donations from your fans for your next album.

Project Vision

Our vision is to create a new revolutionary brand linked to music streaming that is unlike any other platforms. BitSong will generate profit for the artist and the users who listens to their songs while creating a money saving opportunity for advertisers.

Our goal is to be present on any Smart TV equipped with Chromecast,through Smartphone App Stores[/b], on any personal computer through a web interface or software and finally on any car equipped with a Smart Radio.

Now you are paid!

The current music streaming companies are like intermediaries between advertisers and producers. We want to upset the musical world thanks to the blockchain technology.

The user will be paid for the "User Attention", the producer will receive earnings in real time, the advertiser will be able to optimize the campaign after viewing the reports.

The technology of the blockchain is advancing fast bringing with it new improvements applicable to daily use. For this reason we decided to found BitSong, the first decentralized music streaming platform.

Features

• Upload - Upload new songs and create your own music channel.
  • Sell - Sell your songs, listen to them and get donations.
  • Donate - Support the artist by making a donation through the $BTSG tokens
  • Earn - Earn $BTSG token during your plays
  • Listen - Listen to your songs on any TV, Smartphone or PC
  • Sponsor - Sponsor your business or your songs in full autonomy.

Token Information

Etherscan Smartcontract Info: https://etherscan.io/token/0x40e9a10fecd0350305d5e919e3963248fd6f845d

• Token Name: BTSG
  • Coin Type:​ ​ERC-20 Token​ (​Compatible with Myetherwallet, Metamask,etc​.)
  • BTSG Supply:​ ​1 BILLION COINS​ (MAX TOTAL SUPPLY)

Roadmap

• January 2018
    Launch of the BitSong.io website
  • End of January 2018 - AIRDROP
    BitSong token (BTSG) airdrop through Telegram
  • May 2018 - PRE-ICO
    4% of the tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO.
  • August 10th 2018 - INITIAL COIN OFFERING
    47% of the tokens will be distribuited to solve the capital issue.

PRE-ICO

PRE-ICO

perfect project
I'm in love with the idea of BitSong. You guys are fantastic! Amazing logo by the way!
Let's give regular people make some money kistening to music!
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

"Upload new songs and create your own music channel." - I like that! Cool
By the way, thank you for the AIRDROPS! Wink
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Hi developers BitSong team!

I have a few questions to you:
1. How can we get your BTSG token? Bot DOES NOT ask me for ETH wallet!
2. What is the ICO price?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Hello people!
I want to express special thanks to the developers for making such an easy in use AIRDROP.
Good luck on BitSong!
bitsong_official (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Hi developers BitSong team!

I have a few questions to you:
1. How can we get your BTSG token? Bot DOES NOT ask me for ETH wallet!
2. What is the ICO price?

Go in the ICO panel https://ico.bitsong.io

Eth price is locked to $700 so, the current price is 0.000089 eth
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

🔥 REFERRAL PROGRAM 🔥
Greetings!

WOW! Shocked
Good luck DEVs!
Thank you for your support!!
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Lovely project!
is there any under rocks in it? I mean... Youn say that you will pay money for listening. Is there a % for every commercial? Or there fix price for all of them? You will pay in your BTSG tokens or you will pay cash?
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Lovely project!
is there any under rocks in it? I mean... Youn say that you will pay money for listening. Is there a % for every commercial? Or there fix price for all of them? You will pay in your BTSG tokens or you will pay cash?
You will be paid in BSTG, randomly, through an algorythm that our developers are still working on. 90% of the incomes will be divided between the artists and the listeners and only 10% will be retained by the platform.
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Lovely project!
You will be paid in BSTG, randomly, through an algorythm that our developers are still working on. 90% of the incomes will be divided between the artists and the listeners and only 10% will be retained by the platform.
Wow! Sounds impressive!
I guess listeners will get kind of 5% from those 90%, dnd the singer will get 85%
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Hello!
Hope that you discover fairly resources to evolve your idea!
A rather interesting project, impeccably approach, advisable job! 
Good luck DEVs!
#BitSong4Ever
Thank you, it's always a pleasure seeing we are big time supported!!
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 02:32:45 PM by bitsong_official

Lovely project!
Wow! Sounds impressive!
I guess listeners will get kind of 5% from those 90%, dnd the singer will get 85%
Will be a more than 5% ! For sure artists will get the biggest piece, I think is fair!

Gregory.Leps

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

What is the price for 1BTSG? And what’s the smallest amount I can get?
I hope it’s not that expensive so I could buy some)
jess4ever

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

People from BitSong, this message goes to you!

Are you serious? I mean... Are you really going to pay money (BTSG coins) to the listeners?
If it is so than you guys are fanstasticly adorable! I love you!

I wish you the biggest luck in this project! Sincerely looking forward to use this App! Smiley
kiminjhon

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

the project BITSONG the theme of their music mixes, music makers and listeners is definitely a good thing because music could be growing
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Hello team!
When is the dead line of collecting the investments?
Thank you!
Nagasaki

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

The music platform Bit Song provides excellent opportunities and prospects for young and talented musicians!
The developers have really done a decent job and please everyone with their achievements!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: