Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ 🎵[ANN] [ICO]🎸 BITSONG - DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM ⚡ 👨‍🎤  (Read 184907 times)
bitsong_official (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

What risks are there that the project will not collect the necessary money and will not be able to start it?
You yourself almost answered your question. It can not raise money. In addition, there are a large number of other risks.
I think the project with the concept of music is difficult to get the attention of investors, because similar projects that were previously successful also did not develop well.

Sometimes a lot of money in wrong hands might be a dangerous process. If you take a look at our story, we're coming from musical background, we really know what the issues in the musical industry are, you can also see how many things we did in just few months...Try to follow us for a while and you will have the chance to see how different BitSong is, from others.

Keep in touch!!
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Lovely BitSong team!
You people can answer to me?
How did you make such an outstanding project?

Passion! It's called passion! Smiley
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Lovely BitSong team!
You people can answer to me?
How did you make such an outstanding project?

Passion! It's called passion! Smiley
Patiently waiting... everybody is patiently waiting)
What are the plans for the next few months?
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

What risks are there that the project will not collect the necessary money and will not be able to start it?
You yourself almost answered your question. It can not raise money. In addition, there are a large number of other risks.
I think the project with the concept of music is difficult to get the attention of investors, because similar projects that were previously successful also did not develop well.

Sometimes a lot of money in wrong hands might be a dangerous process. If you take a look at our story, we're coming from musical background, we really know what the issues in the musical industry are, you can also see how many things we did in just few months...Try to follow us for a while and you will have the chance to see how different BitSong is, from others.

Keep in touch!!
I have the following question: You have rented an office, you are "working", according to your words ... But what are you working on now except marketing? I understand correctly that the development of the application has not started yet?
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

I wish bitsong can get all the investments and be released as soon as possible.
Good luck team!
jess4ever

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

I can see how much job has been done by those guys. BitSong team is creating history in here. I am wishing you the best of luck!
#BTSG4EVER
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Keep in touch!!
I have the following question: You have rented an office, you are "working", according to your words ... But what are you working on now except marketing? I understand correctly that the development of the application has not started yet?
Our engineers are already working on the platform for a while, we are analyzing various development options, we are also working on the possible development of our own blockchain, we are collaborating with various lawyers and contacts in the United States, for being able to reach the U.S. market by being allowed to get investments from U.S. citizens, we are managing our community, we are working on the next conferences details....days are not enough anymore!
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Keep in touch!!
Our engineers are already working on the platform for a while, we are analyzing various development options, we are also working on the possible development of our own blockchain, we are collaborating with various lawyers and contacts in the United States, for being able to reach the U.S. market by being allowed to get investments from U.S. citizens, we are managing our community, we are working on the next conferences details....days are not enough anymore!
Wow!  :oThat’s fair enough answer! Let’s see how it will work for you in the future...
I wish that all you dream about- will become realized.
BitSong, good luck!
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

Good day to all investors and the BitSong team!
What’s your opinion about the BitSong scam project?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Good day to all investors and the BitSong team!
What’s your opinion about the BitSong scam project?
Wel, as you said it’s a scam project but still it has a great future!
In my humble opinion because of the wise marketing campaign they are doing good now and they will successfully finish ICO and make it happen in the real company which is now small. They will make it bigger)
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Interesting project from both sides:
1. Investments- they will be effective to the humanity
2. Marketing campaign is well built.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

Nice campaign made by professionals, design and logo are also catchy.
Good luck in collecting investments! Wink
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

Luckily I’ve seen this projects! I like it a lot! Good luck devs!
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

The project is good enough to invest in it)
Who has invested already? And
Who is going to?
What do you expect from it?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Who is going to?
I've invested in it and I'm personally going to become an artist on the BitSong as soon as platdorm will be relized.
I believe that this project will win all the trophies)
Ayupich

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

Who is going to?
I've invested in it and I'm personally going to become an artist on the BitSong as soon as platdorm will be relized.
I believe that this project will win all the trophies)
I love the concept of BitSong)
The idea of paying to people money for listening to music- jenious)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

Public sale will be live for next 79 days which is good strategy to keep it up. I see some projects delayed or rescheduled or don't have courage to jump in the market but I like the strategy to keep the funding open for potential investors who can come anytime. In coming weeks situation will be lot better and this thing will g in favor of the crowdfunding here.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

I want to wish good luck to the team bitsong!
You guys are awesome 👏🏻
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

I also have found about the project from social media. First impression when I opened thread was it may have been completed seeing starting dates from end of January. Upon digging in further I came to know that investing opportunity is right on the table. I will study the concept little bit as there is lot of time to participate.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Public sale will be live for next 79 days which is good strategy to keep it up. I see some projects delayed or rescheduled or don't have courage to jump in the market but I like the strategy to keep the funding open for potential investors who can come anytime. In coming weeks situation will be lot better and this thing will g in favor of the crowdfunding here.
The strategy is really winning, the guys did their best.
I think that it is necessary to wait for the end of the summer, from the fall will begin to invest more often and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: