Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology  (Read 1858 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

Here is a cool referral system. I love.

What do you have in mind? What are we talking about?

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

Yes exactly. You have understood correctly.

And about what bonuses are we talking about? In what way will this be manifested?

In my opinion, 6% of the transactions that your users have made will be transferred to you in view of the bonus

That is, for every $ 100 I can receive $ 6? If so, it's very cool and it's worth doing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

Tell me, please, is this project and the bitcoin rate connected somehow? Now there is not the best trend in the development of Crypto-currency. What will you do if bitcoin and other crypto currencies depreciate?
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

Here is a cool referral system. I love.

What do you have in mind? What are we talking about?

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

Yes exactly. You have understood correctly.

And about what bonuses are we talking about? In what way will this be manifested?

In my opinion, 6% of the transactions that your users have made will be transferred to you in view of the bonus

That is, for every $ 100 I can receive $ 6? If so, it's very cool and it's worth doing

Yes, that's right, but this is only part of all the interesting proposals that you can find in this project
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Do you have a goal to replace RIKONA coin all kinds of crypto currency? And yes, I'm glad that there was such a project, which is based on the technology of blockchain. It's only with the help of the blockchain system all the systems become transparent and safe for me)))
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

I would like to learn more about the risks. On global, and local. Well, global risks - it's clear what, this bitcoin rate, these are external factors and so on. But I need details. Huh
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

Someone tell me, will the project be translated into other languages?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Does your project have competitors? If so, how do you promote the project in terms of advertising campaign and marketing decisions? And how do you stand out among them?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

What do you mean? Write more extensively and understandably.
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
Neymar10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

I mean, will the project be accessible to a wider range of people from other countries with a different language?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

Does your project have competitors? If so, how do you promote the project in terms of advertising campaign and marketing decisions? And how do you stand out among them?

Yes, I'm also interested in this question - what is your uniqueness? Roll Eyes
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

I think that this project has a good future. As demand is increasingly increasing for those services that the project offers. You agree with me? The idea of ​​the project needs to be supported.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

I mean, will the project be accessible to a wider range of people from other countries with a different language?
I think this directly depends on the company, if there is more activity on the part of the participants, the project will start to develop and will be available to a wider range of people
contactmike1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

I think that this project has a good future. As demand is increasingly increasing for those services that the project offers. You agree with me? The idea of ​​the project needs to be supported.

Yes, I agree with you)) especially for those who are interested in crypto currency is an actual topic. Will there be any related projects from these same developers? And by the way, where you can watch the current news of the project? Smiley
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

Yes, I agree with you)) especially for those who are interested in crypto currency is an actual topic. Will there be any related projects from these same developers? And by the way, where you can watch the current news of the project? Smiley

News can be viewed in any community in social networks)) I would advise Facebook or Twitter - it's more accessible, it's understandable and can be read quickly) Well, of course the channel in the Telegram, there you can always chat on this topic. Wink
Neymar10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

I think this directly depends on the company, if there is more activity on the part of the participants, the project will start to develop and will be available to a wider range of people
This will be very good, because the restriction in languages ​​in our time is not the best indicator compared to other
contactmike1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

News can be viewed in any community in social networks)) I would advise Facebook or Twitter - it's more accessible, it's understandable and can be read quickly) Well, of course the channel in the Telegram, there you can always chat on this topic. Wink

Thank you very much)) How many investors have already invested in the project? Is this information known?
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

Huh
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: