Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1164 times)
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

DeepOnion has nothing to do with anonymity and privacy, and this is obvious for people who are at least a little bit divided on security issues

First go my bet: XMR, SUMO and $ONION. All three have a good implementation, roadmap and community support. But unfortunately I didn't get early into the XMR train and I've invested more into the two others.

As of DeepOnion, I'm a little intrigued about your assert, because DeepOnion uses Tor to provide anonymity by hiding the IP addresses and, with the forthcoming DeepSend, it will make transactions untraceable with a mixture of techniques; so I don't understand why you consider that it doesn't relate to anonimity and privacy.

To me all of them are very good investments, being DeepOnion the most promising of all three.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

About current leaders:
Monero is good, but it's not completely anonymous, you'll need to get hands dirty to achieve high-level anonymity. Also, as a top coin, it may be overvalued currently.
ZCash - sorry, but it's a shit, with their 20% founders rewards. I used to like ZClassic, but the last announcements about BitcoinPrivate disappointed me, now I think this it's just another money grabber.
Verge may be good, but there is no doubt that it's currently overvalued, especially after McAfee's "coin of a day".

I choose DeepOnion for myself. It's young (so likely underrated currently), It's developing fast and doing much better than other new coins in this category, also DeepOnion has much more features, so it's not just a currency.
I couldn't agree more with you. But about Verge - Dogecoin dark how I still call it, I really dislike this one, it's just an overvalued coin.
It's true that I dislike it more because of the McAfee's affair, but it's not privacy coin which I'd like to keep.
My pick for 2018 is Shield and DeepOnion, though Shield is not listed here, I think it has a great potential, but my winner is still DeepOnion.
Its recent development activity is just great, lots of great things to come, can't wait for it. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

ZCash will be my pick..

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I think Monero has probably done enough to cement itself as a top privacy coin in its own right.
Wish I had got in on PIVX early simply to run a masternode and it not cost a fortune to set up, the returns arn't massive now but if you had got on it early then you would be laughing.
DeepOnion, once airdrop is finished in a couple months has a lot of potential, there's plenty of development going on with it and the use of Tor, OBFS4 and MEEK are great privacy additions.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

I think Monero has probably done enough to cement itself as a top privacy coin in its own right.
Wish I had got in on PIVX early simply to run a masternode and it not cost a fortune to set up, the returns arn't massive now but if you had got on it early then you would be laughing.
DeepOnion, once airdrop is finished in a couple months has a lot of potential, there's plenty of development going on with it and the use of Tor, OBFS4 and MEEK are great privacy additions.
Monero is still the top pick imo , most coins seems to be straight up copying the tech they have.
Also sumo is worth it to take a look at , also a monero fork but lower supply and price right now.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

I think top pricacy coin of this year still Monero, because of its price and popularity. But we have many new coins with this technology, it is good but not popular as ITNS with Cryptonight algorithm or DERO with smart contract  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

My vote goes for DeepOnion. I am constantly impressed with all the features they have, like the latest Tor update, highly secured transactions, lightening fast transactions, secure wallet, soon to be released mobile wallet for Android users, integrated with Obfs4 and Meek, and the Free Airdrop going on right now. Plus I can't get enough of the community, so great talent there all working hard to make this privacy coin incredible.
RobRunZenStyle

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Totally agree with mrChef Smiley
Devs made every deadline
Very relaxed community
manoj6233

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Looking for the top undervalued privacy coins for 2018? Today I want to share a super low cap coin that I really like the look of. The name of the coin is HUSH. HUSH is currently ranked 371 on coinmarketcap.com and has a market cap of $28 million. Before I start… Want to see how I made over $300,000 in ...
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

Pretty good list there Thrasher. I started with Monero as its was fairly well known and made some money off it. Then as I learnt more, I hungered for a better project. I stumbled upon DeepOnion as I have always been a keen supporter of the Tor project. I checked out the whitepaper and saw how DeepOnion is fixing serious, real world problems. Many people face internet censorship in their countries and with Meek and OBFS4, DeepOnion will still work for them and help them remain anonymous. Soon stealth addreseses will arrive and take the project to another level.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Monero is the biggest privacy coin and it will remain the top privacy coin in 2018.

Other coins are not used as much as Monero. Monero also has merchants and platforms and many people use it instead of bitcoin for transactions.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

For the best privacy coins will be:

Zcoin: just amazing! zerocoin protocol + best team + masternode

Zencash: Zeroknowledge + big community + full encrypted

Sumokoin: very good fork of monero with good improvements and excellent team

Cloakcoin: POS full encrypted, innovative (enigma + cloakshield) with a good community and a very good team

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
RobRunZenStyle

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Are there privacy/anonymous crypto based on DAG technology?

Thanks
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

As McAfee said - If you would use your heads you would figure out that the privacy coins (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), or Zcash (ZEC) cannot lose.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

Monero will remain strong, but I have good faith in younger projects like Shield, sumokoin and of course DeepOnion... Its impressive how especially the last one is growing so fast in developments and community.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

In my opinion better is Monero,Zcash,Monero-these coins have good future and price will be very high, also Verge is very strong coin.Lets see!

Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

I'll bet on the old reliables Monero and ZCash but won't sleep on the newer ones particularly DeepOnion. Monero and Zcash already established themselves but already a bit pricey so I'll go with the coin with huge community support but priced at just above 3$, DeepOnion.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

Monero and ZCash will become the leaders.
I decided to hold a part of deposit in this coins for long term - they are going to have a huge success, I think.
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

I've lost confidence in privacy coins at all. I still have some investmens in them though. A very important thing to consider about privacy coins is government regulations. It looks like in 2018 officials from all over the world will investigate crypto. And the thing that govermnet hates the most is anonimity. I will expect more governmental FUD focusing on those privacy coins. More FUD -> fewer new investors -> less gains. But this is only my opinion and as always check things and make decisions yourself.

We should protect our online identity at all cost and that's why I only invest in anonymous cryptocurrency lately. It is impossible to kill an anonymous cryptocurrency by a government, especially a full privacy one like DeepOnion or Spectre. (Onion is TOR based with obfuscation protocol OBFS4 , Meek and Stealth Addresses). If any government declares to kill a privacy coin it will only increase its price. And there will always be a way to trade them. Selling because governmental FUD might be the biggest mistake people make.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Only time will tell which is the better, but my vote is Deep Onion, great community, and active dev team. The importance of privacy will come to the fore throughout 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: