Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1163 times)
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

It must be DeepOnion , so what is the reason?
1)DeepOnion has a very powerful community , it’s very important . Because it can get lots of support and I have never see so strong community exclude BTC .
2)There is no ICO in DeepOnion . If you want to invent less money and get the largest benefit , it’s only the deepOnion ,join in us airdrop . There are 11 rounds left
3)The growth of deepOnion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

As some other in this thread, I also strongly believe in DeepOnion.

Deeponion is more secure than monero

Jup, and that's why my money is on DeepOnion.
A new TOR protocol has recently been implemented, and Obfs4 is being used to further enhance the privacy of the user.
Since it has a relatively low marketcap, it's fair to speculate, that DeepOnion will reach much bigger heights (im talking 100-200$ dollar range).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

Nice list and of course I think that the "giants" Monero and ZCash will probably be around at the end of 2018 as well. At least one of them will for sure hang around, just look at BitCoin. A lot has happened in the last year but BitCoin is still the giant. A privacy "flippening" will take time.

Personally I will go for two or three of the small-mid caps that I think will grow big. Just looking back a year there were a lot of coins in the top 100 that nobody even remembers. But the promising low-mid caps have risen and are now part of the giants: Neo and Steem.

SpectreCoin is interesting but it was a small-cap in the beginning of 2017 and still haven't taken off. If it is because people haven't taken notice I just wonder what has been going on for the last year?

Of the list I am most bullish on DeepOnion and PivX. PivX because it used to be evry hyped up and popular but have somewhat sunken back. So why am I positive?! The technology behind the coin is sound, Masternodes is attractive and popularity goes up-and-down. It might be time for a PivX re-emergence.

DeepOnion I see several people have mentioned and I think then it pretty much answers itself. It is young, only six months but delivering very fast and the support is growing. It could be a tsunami that will wash over the privacy space and at the end of 2018 people might see this as one of the giants.

To recap: Monero and Zcash will still be around but maybe not much changed. DeepOnion and PivX might smash up into the top 5 privacy coins and if successful will have some very good gains.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
alabnoman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

1.Monero (XMR)​​​​​
It’s completely untraceable and gives owners the power to have complete control over their data and their anonymity.
2.Navcoin (NAV)
Built on Bitcoin Core, it’s a low fee cryptocurrency with added features and upgrades. Many investors have Navcoin on their list of the best privacy coins of 2018…
3. ZCash (ZEC)
ZCash isn’t that popular yet in comparison to other privacy coins like Monero or Navcoin – that means there’s more growth opportunities for investors.
4.Verge (XVG)
Verge has open-source software – so followers of Verge can input into future decisions and developments of the technology.
5. PIVX (PIVX)
It has a strong following and community – with fans even creating art and advertising around the Pivx brand.
6. Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Most privacy coins already have a huge market – but Spectrecoin aren’t in the same league – meaning huge potential for cryptocurrency investors.
7. Sumokoin (SUMO)
It’s a hard fork from Monero – one of the most popular privacy coins on the crypto market right now.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

Some great coins in the list but i think Cloak Coin and Hush could be added as well. There are also some lower capped coins like Kore, Stealth Coin and DeepOnion which deserve some mentions as well. Operating in the shadows so to speak in comparison to the bigger privacy coins like Monero and ZCash but still implementing some great features. Look out for DeepOnion's DeepSend coming up in the next few months could be a game changer!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

1.Monero (XMR)​​​​​
It’s completely untraceable and gives owners the power to have complete control over their data and their anonymity.
2.Navcoin (NAV)
Built on Bitcoin Core, it’s a low fee cryptocurrency with added features and upgrades. Many investors have Navcoin on their list of the best privacy coins of 2018…
3. ZCash (ZEC)
ZCash isn’t that popular yet in comparison to other privacy coins like Monero or Navcoin – that means there’s more growth opportunities for investors.
4.Verge (XVG)
Verge has open-source software – so followers of Verge can input into future decisions and developments of the technology.
5. PIVX (PIVX)
It has a strong following and community – with fans even creating art and advertising around the Pivx brand.
6. Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Most privacy coins already have a huge market – but Spectrecoin aren’t in the same league – meaning huge potential for cryptocurrency investors.
7. Sumokoin (SUMO)
It’s a hard fork from Monero – one of the most popular privacy coins on the crypto market right now.

I've been always fan of Monero/Dash but I just think they are so overpriced now. I think upcoming coins like DeepOnion, Spectrecoin have much better potential like you say especially for investors. However if you look at the features of DeepOnion for example you will see that their tech/roadmap is also superior to them.

2018/2019 will be the year of privacy coins.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

For me Zcash and Monero are the altcoins with the great privacy. I also suppose that NEO belongs to this list; Bitcoin  can be not called the safest one. Here is also a video, telling you about the other top privacy altcoins this year:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851751.msg29259532#msg29259532
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

I think deeponion is a pretty good one. Not to mention the hype behind it, surely going to moon at some point this year.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

I vote for ONION, it has really really low marketcap for the potential it has. For 5 USD now it's almost for free. DeepVault and DeepSend are amazing, the community is strong, they have the only quality airdrop ever. It has real potential to grow when the market comes to normal levels.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I'm for a monero because I'm sure that this has a future and you can invest in it without fear. All indicators of both supply and demand and quantity speak only for the fact that the project from your list is the best.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

It must be DeepOnion , so what is the reason?
1)DeepOnion has a very powerful community , it’s very important . Because it can get lots of support and I have never see so strong community exclude BTC .
2)There is no ICO in DeepOnion . If you want to invent less money and get the largest benefit , it’s only the deepOnion ,join in us airdrop . There are 11 rounds left
3)The growth of deepOnion.

Not so sure about that. It was a big community that keeps getting bigger, sure. But powerful one cannot say. The development is very much centralized. Half the community is there for the airdrop, and the other half will never be able to explain to you what deeponion is all about. Bitcoin's community is still the strongest, but second place DO? How about Ethereum, How about Litecoin, in fact even Dogecoin has a bigger and more loyal community. Deeponion users still have a lot to learn about what it means to support their project.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

It entirely depends on whether the privacy of these coins can be cracked. See

https://themerkle.com/blocksci-succesfully-traces-transactions-performed-with-dash-zcash-and-other-currencies/

Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts are not big fans of blockchain analysis firms. This additional scrutiny of cryptocurrency transactions could have major repercussions in the long run. It would not be a bad thing if the illegal activity associated with currencies such as Bitcoin were finally put to an end. Everyone knows Bitcoin provides no privacy or anonymity whatsoever, yet criminals still think they can get away with using this currency.

Blockchain analysis firms can easily track these suspicious transactions in real time. These efforts have been successful in aiding both law enforcement agencies and the IRS detect illicit activity involving Bitcoin. Whether we talk about crime proceeds or tax evasion, Bitcoin is not the tool for those things whatsoever. In fact, it only makes it easier for specialized firms to deanonymize users over time.

Criminals flocking to other cryptocurrencies may want to think twice about those as well. As BlockSci’s whitepaper explains, there are very few cryptocurrencies which have eluded their scrutiny. One of those currencies is Monero, as it provides a degree of anonymity and obfuscation the group has not been able to crack just yet. Monero is officially labeled an “unsupported blockchain due to it not following the one-input one-output paradigm.” That is an interesting point which shows how Monero may be the only cryptocurrency providing full privacy and anonymity right now.

BlockSci describes how they successfully traced both ZCash and Dash transactions from beginning to end, regardless of features like PrivateSend. This is anything but good news for people who value these currencies for their privacy or anonymity features.

If there is one big lesson to take away from BlockSci, it is how blockchain analysis will become more prominent in the years to come. Anyone who demands more privacy and/or anonymity in cryptocurrency will have to carefully read this paper and draw their own conclusions. The team has made a lot of progress pointing to how privacy is not necessarily present in the currencies people may like. While the main focus is on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, and Dash, the team is also looking into Dash, Bitcoin Cash, and a few other cryptocurrencies right now.

Basically they have cracked them all apart from Monero.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
RobRunZenStyle

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

I also like ZenCash as it provides smartcontract. One of the reasons I have Deeponion. Its on their roadmap. My opinion it will give extra value/ function to the crypto.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

I think ZCash (ZEC) have a great future and 2018 will increase it price min to $1k. Also I like DeepOnion with a huge community support.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

I have to go with DeepOnion!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

Quite a selection you've got there, so let me start explaining what is my top pick and why.

First off, I like coins with not enourmous supply, so that will rule out Verge (not to mention they are not doing anything on deadlines), it will also rule out Sumokoin as it's supply is 88M, and few more, but they are decent by supply they are Spectrecoin and PIVX. So that leaves us with XMR, ZEC and ONION.

They all support TOR, but DeepOnion is only one that just added OBFS4 & MEEK and is about to implement Zero knowledge as per roadmap. With that and by adding DeepSend feature (more details in white paper) it will be a leader by techology implemented.

It is true Monero and Zcash both are already established coins with huge market cap already, while DeepOnion is still undervalued and on the rise.

For me, as an average user entry point for Monero and ZCash (although both are fairly good) is just above my range, but DeepOnion project is among the best projects and it's highly undervalued toe to toe with these 2 giants and I'm pretty sure it's right investment.

I can write even more, but I'll stop for now. Smiley Without any further ado and because all of the reasons above, my top pick vote with all details goes to DeepOnion.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

I think ZCash (ZEC) have a great future and 2018 will increase it price min to $1k. Also I like DeepOnion with a huge community support.
Zcash, pivx, xvg, and xspec these are the lists I choose. They are profitable coins so far with huge possibilities to increase their value in the market. Always see's development on this coins and good to hold.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

DeepOnion. The community is enormous, the tech is there, the developers are always at work and haven't missed a deadline yet, the supply is low, and best of all, the market cap is LOW. This coin has a lot of potential for the long term hold.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

I have seen this one a lot too but I just have to agree, my pick is DeepOnion. This project is just very different from all the other privacy coins, first off you have the features that many other privacy coins just do not have. The system is ACTUALLY TOR integrated unlike many other privacy coins that say they are but actually are not. Then you have the splendid community that really wants the project to succeed and  does many things to try to achieve that. Lastly the developers are doing a great job with actually letting know what has been done, what still has to be done and what will be coming later on.

Overall quality project IMO.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

I'm still leaning on both Monero and DeepOnion. However, I'm starting to see a better development with DeepOnion. Their new wallet has the latest TOR, OBSF4, and MEEK. Android mobile wallet is also coming soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: