Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1163 times)
CryptoThrasher (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

I think Zcash the leader among these all the coins. Monero plans to unite with Litecoin, but this is unlikely to make them more anonymous and in demand.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

I think DeepOnion will have the last laugh. They are having a discount atm so no better time to stock up. Make sure to have at least 50 of them (the more the merrier) to be able to participate in the best Airdrop in Cryptoland. The Community is awesome, the development is top notch, mobile wallets on the way and a brand new wallet just went live. Roadmap is very promising. I'm betting big on DeepOnion, it's my biggest investment among all my coins. Sign up at the community, do your research and I'm sure you'll be a believer. See you at https://deeponion.org/community/
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Monero is the king and will continue to be so. DeepOnion seems to be mostly hype to me and I think it will die out after the airdrop. Verge developers seem to be a little bit unreliable, they finally released wraith which is a big step forward but it took a long time. XSPEC is the one that I think can rival Monero if any but as said I think Monero will remain the no 1 privacy coin.

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

DeepOnion would be my pick. I believe it will be even more popular after the airdrops are over and people will be investing more in it. What's more, by then a lot of new features will have been introduced to the project, wallets for Android and iOS will have probably been released (the developers have already shown us a sneak peek for the Android wallet and it's beautiful) and DeepOnion will have VoteCentral, where DeepOnion holders will be able to suggest and vote on matters that concern the community.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

No matter Monero is going good and is already at a good price. Zcash seems too a good privacy coin. but i will prefer here DeepOnion because their development is going good. Their wallet is connected with TOR latest version. Mobile wallet is also on its way. So it means dev are working and are listening to their community and no matter DeepOnion airdrops is going the best airdrops. So may be you can get more profit from DeepOnion.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Replace either verge or pivx with COLOSSUSCOINXT (COLX).  It's slowly coming together with it's revised roadmap, white paper about to be released and will be added to more exchanges this quarter and throughout.

Do I own it...yep and I don't hide from the fact that I'm trying to make money.  I'm not telling you to buy it, but I am saying "don't sleep on it COLX"! And no this is not a pump and dump...it's a HODL!!!
ansach

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

This list isn't complete without ZCoin XZC.. which uses Zerocoin, the more conservative and proven application of Zero Knowledge Proof..

PivX has a great community but doesnt change the fact they copied the Zerocoin Protocol from ZCoin..
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Monero is the king and will continue to be so. DeepOnion seems to be mostly hype to me and I think it will die out after the airdrop. Verge developers seem to be a little bit unreliable, they finally released wraith which is a big step forward but it took a long time. XSPEC is the one that I think can rival Monero if any but as said I think Monero will remain the no 1 privacy coin.

Did you just assume Verge has more than one developer? Wink

As seen in my signature my choice is DeepOnion. It has never failed to impress me in the last six month and I can't even image what developments will follow in 2018. It has the best vision and the most active devs backed with the most loyal community. All this factors combined will make Onions to one of the biggest player in the crypto world. Screenshot my words.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

DeepOnion prices will crash once the airdrops are over.  Right now, people aren't selling because it will disqualify them from future airdrops but once there are no more airdrops, it will be a dumping spree.  I wouldn't buy DeepOnions as an investment but it is a good for those who are in the airdrop.  I would cash out most of my earnings one round before the last airdrop to be safe.  
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

My vote goes to Monero (XMR) and ZEC both are good with uptrend increasing volume ....

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

DeepOnion prices will crash once the airdrops are over.  Right now, people aren't selling because it will disqualify them from future airdrops but once there are no more airdrops, it will be a dumping spree.  I wouldn't buy DeepOnions as an investment but it is a good for those who are in the airdrop.  I would cash out most of my earnings one round before the last airdrop to be safe.  

This is not accurate since you are allowed to sell as many coins as you wish. Selling does not disqualify you. You only need 50 coins in your wallet. Given the momentary overall price dump this is not that much money...

As everyone can see, I do support DO and I think the coin and project is going to be a very successful even after the airdrop, HOWEVER I also believe Monero as an old dog is atm one of the best coins (despite the bad press)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

Obviously, DeepOnion will be the top one! there are many reasons! Democracy on the blockchain, is my favorite slogan for DeepOnion, via VoteCentral, this feature is coming soon to this project among other features like DeepSend, DeepVault web app version, DeepVault wallet is available already and anyone can authenticate documents on the blockchain now. Big community, 1k+ members every week! more developers joining!!  New exchanges adding DeepOnion ($ONION), including many decentralized exchanges!  BTW buy DeepOnion, price still very affordable, soon will launch to the moon!

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

Monero is the only coin that I see as a privacy coin because of its rich features like ring signature, stealth address etc. Other than monero there are some privacy coins which are just a copy paste of the existing technology into a new one. Some coins are shilled heavily by their community as privacy coins ex: verge

Blah blah
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Adding some more privacy coins like Zencash, Hush , Cloak to the list. Top winner may be Zcash
 or Monero but most of the smaller marketcap and less known privacy coins should do well also.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

Monero, Zcash and DeepUnion are equally strong, but I think the trend is deep union, why? deep union has a community that continues to grow and very large. but if you are interested to be an investor in ICO project, please join the daneel project, ICO has been started from january 29, check in www.daneel.io
afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

vote for #DeepOnion. with the privacy is freedom << my fav quote found from whitepaper.
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself. Monero is the best, and nothing has come close to challenging it. XSPEC has a good chance to challenge it if it follows through with its promises. Check XSPEC again towards Q3 and then see how the project is going.
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

Adding some more privacy coins like Zencash, Hush , Cloak to the list. Top winner may be Zcash
 or Monero but most of the smaller marketcap and less known privacy coins should do well also.

I believe it will be onion or xspec. Xspec are working on stealth staking. If they can pull it off it will be king.

Wasn't hush abandoned lately? The owner shut down the servers and is giving away the project.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

This is not accurate since you are allowed to sell as many coins as you wish. Selling does not disqualify you. You only need 50 coins in your wallet. Given the momentary overall price dump this is not that much money...

As everyone can see, I do support DO and I think the coin and project is going to be a very successful even after the airdrop, HOWEVER I also believe Monero as an old dog is atm one of the best coins (despite the bad press)

Ok.  It looks like they have updated the rules.  https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html  It use to be that you must hold at least 90% of your DeepOnion coins.  I guess after they modified the rules, that is why the price has been declining.  I still wouldn't buy this coin and it's only good for those who get them free. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: