Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1164 times)
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

Ofcourse it's Monero (XMR) - top of the top Cool
Because it is strong oldschool coin with long history and strong community. Because it is most decentralised black blockchain. Because it is true realization ideas of cryptoanarchism  Roll Eyes
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:40 AM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I think the coin that will outlast every other coin in terms of privacy will be monero XMR. Monero is the most anonymous coin that exists in the crypto market. Monero has been in the market since 2014. Monero has rose upward the market slowly in the mean time to gain position in the top 10 coins in the market. Monero is a highly decentralized platform . I think deep onion is also a great coin with high privacy level though I haven’t done much research about deep onion so don’t exactly know much about it. So in my opinion XMR is good and has great potential.
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

MY PICK IS:-
DeepOnion (ONION)
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

I am with the undervalued privacy coin like deeponion. It is one of the best buys today with its steady progress, great supportive community and awesome roadmap with tons of upcoming tasty new features that will surely bring you and your investment to the next level of privacy and anonymity. The fundamental and technical analysis of this coin shows a lot of potential for massive growth. It's on its early staged of development and yet to see more updates already. This coin indeed is worth investing and will outlast because of the overwhelming dedication of its community.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
supermox

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

Hello  Smiley I think that the best private currency is DeepOnion. This coin has very low fees, fast transfers, it guarantees anonymity using the Tor network. It has a very active community and the development team is currently on a par with the roadmap and they often release updates and news (like the mobile wallet for Android). And actually there is a very good Airdrop.  Grin
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

That is some strong contenders out there.
Nav coin & DeepOnion both have great room for growth.
DeepOnion is down 90% from its ATH, mainly because of bear market & airdrop phase. People who do now know any value of the tech behind this coin dump them after every airdrop. Once the airdrops are done this coin has only way up. With the coin supply as low as 19 million and a great development team behind it, this coin cannot loose.
Once the airdrops are done, there would be vigorous marketing. Then DeepOnion will go up to the place it deserves.
Buy it now and thank me later.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

ZCash is my second choice. But DeepOnion is my top choice because of better technology. By the way DeepOnion has a new Android mobile wallet now. For more information, you can visit the DeepOnion forum at https://deeponion.org/community/
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I agree with the last three posts, DeepOnion is one of my favorites, along with PIVx. I think that both projects will be on the top in this year. The first one is based on true anonymity (TOR + Stealth Addresses + DeepSend), the second one has masterndes and Zero Protocol. As far as I can, I invents on those two.

Of course, there many other good projects and I'm sure that 2018 will be the year of privacy coins, but the above mentioned  will go very far.
freddanso2

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

I think Wanchain should be added to the up and coming privacy coins . with its Ring signature feature . wanchain can be compared to the likes of Monero zcash or even deeponion
freddanso2

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

I think Wanchain is missing on this list !
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I got 3 name in my mine when saw this topic's name ^^
deeponion and verge is the best.
but both of them can not surpass monero.
don't really care about others cause I think they're not very well-known
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I got 3 name in my mine when saw this topic's name ^^
deeponion and verge is the best.
but both of them can not surpass monero.
don't really care about others cause I think they're not very well-known
Don't worry, DeepOnion accomplished in a few months more than some coins in years. Bright future is ahead of it after the airdrop campaign ends.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bahelm

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Navcoin (NAV), PIVX (PIVX), DeepOnion (ONION), , Spectrecoin (XSPEC), Sumokoin (SUMO) - all seem like trash coins to me  Grin
Have you ever seen darknet accepting Sumokoin  Tongue ?
Verge (XVG) is just a hyped coin due to McAfee twitter advertising. Nothing serious also.
I presume, it's all about Monero and Zcash. There are also Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) and Bitcoin Private (BTCP), but let us see how they survive 2018.

eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

My top 3 privacy coins will be 1. DeepOnion , 2.Navcoin 3.PIVX
Why? Because they are affordable with such a good developments and technology. i can say that they will be on top unless i have them on my portfolio definitely Wink
 And I choose them because i think they can maximize more growth than others.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

In my opinion, Monero is the first and the most popular one and it will remain as the top always.
Deeponion has big hype and lets see if it can be monero's direct rival.
However, i am confusing why there are many privacy coin that have similar functions.

PIVX is another good one
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

i see verge making seriously. especially how the coin has been stable and the people behind it.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

I guess DeepOnion will have a great year. I`m also invested in Verge but i see faster and better development in DeepOnion. The last Wallet update with Obfs4 and Meek integration for our chinese friends is working. A Sneak peak of the Votecentral was also shown some days ago.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

Obviously you see the avatar and signature... but I'm a privacy coin enthusiast all around.

I hold a few monero, dash, a bunch of pivix. I recently purchased some NAVCoin and some XSPec, but i have BAGS of DeepOnion. Not because of the airdrop, I havent been a participant from the beginning. I have purchased near 7000$ of DeepOnion personally.

I believe privacy coins are the future of cyrptocurrency altogether. Each coin has certain features that keep it private one way or another, but the reason I have my biggest invest into deeponion isnt only the software and technology, but the dev team is consistentantly and constantly meeting and exceeding goals with releases unexpected with even more privacy features.  Like I mentioned, each coin has its on features..which is why I have holdings in all of them but DeepOnions privacy features go far and beyond the rest in my opinion.

They consistently make sure they always have the latest TOR modules in their wallet, have OBSF4 & Meek plug in capabilities... 100% stealth address will be fully functional soon thus hiding not only the users IP through many layers of protection, hiding the sender and receivers address altogether and the amount sent.

It also has DeepVault to verify files indisputably over the blockchain, will have DeepSend soon.. smart contracts... and to add ontop of the privacy eventually zerocoin protocol.

VoteCentral will be active soon where the community and its biggest hodlers and active members will get to vote in the direction of the coin and where it will be taken from here on out.

The community it self is close to 14,000 members strong... many many knowledgeable users who can help with any aspect of crypto currency.

Again, I've got my holdings of all privacy coins.... tons of nav, xspec, zerocoin, a bit of dash and monero... I sold out all my XVG for some NICE profit when I bought 20,000 of it at 50 sat and sold around 2000 sat after McAffee tweet, but holding all the rest... specifically tons of deeponion.

The price is an amazingly low 1.57$ still but theres no way it will stay that low for much longer.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

i like here DeepOnion because their development is going good. Their wallet is connected with TOR latest version. Mobile wallet is also on its way. So it means dev are working and are listening to their community and no matter DeepOnion airdrops is going the best airdrops
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

i like here DeepOnion because their development is going good. Their wallet is connected with TOR latest version. Mobile wallet is also on its way. So it means dev are working and are listening to their community and no matter DeepOnion airdrops is going the best airdrops

Mobile wallet is already released actually for android and still integrated with TOR!  iOS wallet is still in bug fix stages and/or App Store acceptance stage.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: