Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are in red again ??  (Read 1121 times)
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:33:27 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

if you're going to refer to the graph of BTc over the year it is  quite evident that it has a correction period and given that all of these coins are affected by the btc so there you go. I think what's happening is really part of the "correction" period as they call it in this community and it will sure get some pump afterwards. This  is the reason you get so many threads right now about how great an opportunity this time is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:33:53 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency the drops of value of altcoins and bitcoin is just normal , because when the king drops its value the rest of the altcoins follows to drops and vice versa. Bitcoin affects all altcoins when its value go dip that is why almost of the altcoins now in cryptomarket is in red color. But this event will be back to normal once bitcoin will rise in its value.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

Yeah alts are in because of recent Indian FUD where there is a false news of Indian banning crypto trading in the country and also asia new year is fasting approaching some people are cashing out. you can check out this article to find out more. https://goo.gl/qT9csn
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

Why Alt the red coins again? maybe it's very reasonable in a trade because the graph definitely shows up and down a coin. But the future will continue to rise. I'm sure of that.
Fredchan

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

I am despondent. Due to the slump, I doubt the future of altcoin. Maybe most altcoin will die in the future.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

this always happens at the beginning of the year as this bitcoin will decrease very much, followed by other altcoin. but in the next few months I'm sure the price will rise again.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
haiminh32

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

crypto market crash always start with altcoins. This is scary for me.
I am all in to crypto and this will blow up. I hope we are not going under 10k for bitcoin .
Smiley
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

Because there was too much bad news recently, the Indian government to ban the bitcoin (false), South Korea to enter the encryption of the cryptocurrency market implement real-name system, facebook  ban advertising ICO...

anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
Because of bitcoin price still dropping and there's so much fuds about cryptocurreny that's why all altcoin are down, this just a market correction, only weak hands are get losses in this situation, im just holding my coin 
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

It is certainly a bad news for a lot of investors who have suffered losses but it is also an opportunity for many to invest. If you invest now, when the market recovers again, it will be profitable for you.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

altcoin's price was decreased and still decreasing because before a month in china and korea they will announced that the country's are banned cryptocurrency so all are sold the crypts so increased the crypto coins so decreasing cryptos price.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

For me, I would say that the markets are responding to another fear, uncertainty and doubt concerning some ban news that emerged recently in the media. The markets will definitely come back to green, just like some clarifications and explanations about ban statements are already emerging.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

This new trend becomes a regularity. But all this is rather looks like the last gasp of the market..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

the token price itself determines whether something will be the future? and if we have a token that is so stout, chances are we can use it to be creative in the world of cripto
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

Things will be fine soon it is just a market correct beseeching you not to panic sell the greens are around the corner.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

I think this is the result of last year's correction, yes. this is the impact and almost every year it happens. now the market is turning green again, I think maybe this is the answer from the last result of all the correction and the despair of several cases that happened.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

I think this is the result of last year's correction, yes. this is the impact and almost every year it happens. now the market is turning green again, I think maybe this is the answer from the last result of all the correction and the despair of several cases that happened.
Somewhat to say that,  we are getting into bright day.  Do it won't be fast in recovering it's dip but it really recognized that it is started to grow slowly.  Hoping it will continuously climb high as it could make crypto members of not getting mad at all.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

yah, the price are falling down, the red covers the whole market, but i think when investors or traders finish their cutting loss while the other  join the market . that's the motivation for the market  to recover

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀