Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are in red again ??  (Read 1121 times)
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

So... crypto currencies were always advertised as Decentralized... not controlled... and all that stuff.
But as it turns out there is always something (or someone) "Centralizing" or "Controlling" them... hence the price ups/downs  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

I believe that the adaptations in the financial laws in Asia have affected the market. A large percentage of the cryptocurrencies investors are Asian and mostly from Japan and Korea.  These changes have affected everything on a global scale and something that's important to notice is that Trading in Asia and specifically in Korea is not possible if it's anonymous anymore so i guess these red coins and dips are partially the after effects of that.
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Common start of week im even not surprised and its just beginning because chinese new year is near and until march will be same minus red days.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Many assumptions were made. You can look at it philosophically. There was growth, now a fall. Then again there will be growth.
Do not worry, be happy (c) It can save our nerves.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

I think the reason why alt coins are red or going down because crypto market crash and also because of bitcoin is unstable of its value.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation?
It's straightforward because Bitcoin and Ethereum are dropping sharply and many Altcoin goes down it's like a domino effect. But do not worry about it as it will come back in a few days. But still be careful because it will still be able to keep going down.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

Sad red days. How to stop refresh blockfolio every 5 minutes, it makes me crazy, any advice? Smiley
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

It fell because bitcoin fell and all the coins went down with bitcoin, and I believe it will surely go back up, but at the same time it will also be able to clear some worthless coins, just like our merit mechanism, eliminating some non-quality posts .
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

The usual bearish trend, a little delayed, but by April, capitalization should grow to one billion and we will see a bullish trend and green altcoins.
guneytasyurek (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

The usual bearish trend, a little delayed, but by April, capitalization should grow to one billion and we will see a bullish trend and green altcoins.
I was expecting market cap to be 2 trillion im 2018 . Hopefully target would achieved.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

The entire cryptocurrency market turned red.
I think it may be a big callback, with too much bad news recently, South Korea has implemented real-name accounts, China is further regulated, Japanese exchanges have been stolen NEM, facebook has banned the ICO ads and so on.
Investors lost confidence and everyone stayed on the sidelines.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

so altcoins may be dropping due to the lack of investor in an altcoin as many investors in a coin will increase its price. So I'm pretty good at the many investors who buy altcoin because you're sure to earn it and raise its price.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
xuv500

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Crypto market is always volatile and this prices down on all crypto currencies including bitcoin is due to many factor, correction and bad news like south korea bans crypto transactions are some of the factor affecting this but not these two factors alone is impacting the crypto market. If you watch the trend of crypto market, until June or July month all the crypto currencies will be in base price and after that it picks up.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

It could be both but I think that the low prices are because of the changes in the financial laws in South Korea. 70% of the cryptocurrency investors are from Japan and Korea. What is happening there influences the price of cryptos in all the world. The laws that the Korean government issues, could be issued in our countries too and as you probably know trading anonymous in Korea is not possible anymore.
The old financial world is struggling to survive.

This is the greatest fall for the last 2 weeks. So the last day of January 2018 will be remembered for it. I do not think that only South Korean events affect it. Russia also plans to control crypto. Hackers attack exchanges.  Huh
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

I just thinking it will recover soon, whatever the causes.. honestly I'm really still believe, surely after that.. there will be a better things that would be to shifted it.
I think the some of the strongest causes is about prohibition, negativelly things, or distrust. It's better if we pick some altcoins that's really popular and can be trusted in interest to many investors/traders.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

since altkoins are tied to bitcoin, then with violent movements of bitcoin, the altkoins react with a fall. Now several factors have coincided, which create a negative news background for bitcoin. Because of this, the market is being adjusted. This is the Chinese New Year, and the regulation of cryptology in Korea. In addition, some large exchanges closed registration for new users, thereby restraining demand. But all this is a temporary phenomenon and at the end of February the market will come to life again and will give a huge growth, as it was last year. Now accumulate your positions in the first 20 coins

valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Alt coin went to red because of the recently news about the law suite against USDT. they are asking them to do a public audit.
you can read more about the news. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/cryptocurrencies-extend-losses-as-exchange-said-to-get-subpoena
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
From my opinion the red alt happen because there is a lot of bad sentiments out there about cryptocurrency. From the value of bitcoin that have no shape, coin exchange in japan have been stole by hacker and facebook ban all the things about crypto in there. All that things make the trust of investor down to crypto. But it doesn't mean there is no correction later. As usual after the red line the currency price will back to normal.

rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

it happens every year, at the beginning of the year very much altcoin is down. but in the middle of the year they will climb again with a high price.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

Bitcoin price volatility is very high and fast. bitcoin up and down 1000 Usd to 500 Usd easily. This is big reason Alt coins Not stable and the price is going down.
and this is the right time when me and some people buy to save bitcoin, and wait until the normal price returns.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: