Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are in red again ??  (Read 1121 times)
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

Thank you guys , it is really bizarre that all alt are connecting to BTC , i m not sure those ups and down good for health Smiley I m not very experince on the crypto world , since november i saw 3 big crash  and wondering if it is going to continue on this way ? experts would explain this situation very well .South korea and chine shape coins future and i dont think it is good thing they could manipulate the prices very easily.
Absolutely because I think the low price is due to changes in financial law, If the BTC has decreased most likely many of Alt's coins are falling, which I do when the market down the only hodl.karena in South Korea can not trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Fluctuations in the crypto market is a normal event and numerous factors are actually affecting it. Investors,  cash outs, and even corrections are some of the factors that greatly affects the value of a certain coin. Though, recently, we have observed that there were so many dips lately and one factor could be the the recovering state of bitcoin from last years dip.

toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

Alt coins are down because BTC is in downtrend or uptrend. It will be in uptrend if BTC is stable.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

1) It may be an usual correction
2) It may be due to the decreased BTC price , because alts price are depending on BTC's one.
3) News about Bitfinex & Tether subpoenaing may also have an impact on alts prices.
It is expected to happen. There are really ups and down. Especially when the BTCs price deflate, Altcoins will follow. But just hold on and be patient.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

Lets wait when people get their salary as January and February are broke months and people have spent a lot in November (for Black Friday) and for December for the holidays and New Year, and as always the first two months of every year are hard for the people and for the stores as people spent a lot, have taken loans which they should pay back those money. When the price crashes a lot it is known as corrections and people are very afraid to invest and some even sell them because they lose trust on crypocurrencies and give up, an interesting fact is that these people (not all of them) get back when the price start increasing and start buying at a higher price.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

Lets wait when people get their salary as January and February are broke months and people have spent a lot in November (for Black Friday) and for December for the holidays and New Year, and as always the first two months of every year are hard for the people and for the stores as people spent a lot, have taken loans which they should pay back those money. When the price crashes a lot it is known as corrections and people are very afraid to invest and some even sell them because they lose trust on crypocurrencies and give up, an interesting fact is that these people (not all of them) get back when the price start increasing and start buying at a higher price.

We will find the bitcoin price bumped in the market. We need to check the price whenever it got dumped and then go ahead to purchase. If you does not have trust on cryptos you are not fit for investing on this field.
I see people are investing the fund on crypto currencies when the bump starts but actual fact we have to go with the purchase when the coin started bumping in the market but that is not a fact.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

This current prices may be really good opportunuties for buying some coins, but in my opinion, people should be extra careful about selling their coins in this term. It was expected to happen. There are really ups and down. Especially when the BTCs price deflate, Altcoins will follow. But just hold on and be patient.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

I’d like to indicate that the funding facts you are seeking out aren't always everywhere to be observed in the charts. rather, it’s in one’s ability to recognize and visualize the future of this market.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

I think from the middle January we are watching very deep correction and it will finish soon
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Makes sense, that's the fundamentals. Still it will have no effect when there's no other factor to boost the price, sometimes when a lot of people start putting their money back on certain altcoins but bitcoin remain stronger with its investors , altcoins price sometimes didn't follow and stuck where bitcoin grow quickly. Becareful always use the money that you can afford to lose.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: