Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO for long term  (Read 25746 times)
Gururapyco

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

I like and keep both of those coins. If I had to pick one it would be NEO though. Less coins in total supply, minting rewards and huge community. There is a lot to come for NEO in the nearest future.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

I would choose ETH, because this coin is extremely cheap, suitable for us to buy, the market sometimes collapses but there are times when they suddenly rise, and you wait until then sell them out

of course 2 ethereum.

ethereum will pass btcs value until 2020 i think.
their team is really woring hard and new projects on eth chain will fly ethereum
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

In my own opinion, both coin are good and if you have enough spare cash, you can buy the two as they are promising and also have very good team and system but talking about the most potential and promising of the two, I will suggest ethereum as the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

2 ethereum would be better used as a choice than neo, this is my personal opinion because ethereum now has a good price jump when the price is stable. so think more about it before choosing another coin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

if it was last year, i would choose NEO. but after a long period of observation, i changed my mind and I think that you are more reliable in investing in ether. it has a large user base worldwide. it has built a strong brand. NEO can't reach it in the short term.
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

I prefer 2 eth, because eth is more rushed compared to neo, and in addition, eth is always used in many new tokens, so there are many interested ones.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

ethereum has a cost of mining. so this situation requires a psychological alt price limit. but neo not has any costs. if eth prices broken to under 220-250usd value, i dont think anyone mine it.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

I would choose ETH, because this coin is extremely cheap, suitable for us to buy, the market sometimes collapses but there are times when they suddenly rise, and you wait until then sell them out

of course 2 ethereum.

ethereum will pass btcs value until 2020 i think.
their team is really woring hard and new projects on eth chain will fly ethereum
I think many people will have the choice as you when eth is always highly appreciated and many experts believe that it has the opportunity to overcome btc, become the strongest currency on crypto, the contribution of ETH for ico and smart contract is huge. And when compared with NEO, NEO probably does not have too many outstanding points but I like NEO more because it has very low value, it is still very young and can grow stronger in the future, combined with support from a large force in the back are the Chinese, opportunities in the long run are more prominent than eth

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

In order to reduce risks, I would buy part of the ETH and part of the NEO. For example, you can buy 1 ETH and 7-8 NEO. I think this is the best option
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

NEO is a new power and direct competition with ETH. NEO's highest price reached 170$. Very soon NEO will return to that price and higher, i like to profit a lot and trade a little dangerous. I will buy 15 NEO.But now with 2 ETH, ican buy 40 NEO. A very good price to buy and hold
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:42:54 PM
Merited by nick777 (1)

I think ETH and Neo are very similar and Neo can soon catch up with ETH on capitalization. When this happens, the price of Neo will be greater! I would buy Neo

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

I think ETH and Neo are very similar and Neo can soon catch up with ETH on capitalization. When this happens, the price of Neo will be greater! I would buy Neo

agree with your opinion! I think Neo is not worse than ETH and may well overtake it in the future! But this takes time and not a little
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

If I were you, I would hold on to my ETH rather than Neo. Neo is great but ETH has large scope. Last year it reached 1500$ and it has potential to break that limit. ETH always!!
Qegarma

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

NEO is a very good investment right now, but that doesnt make Ethereum worse investment. Both can shoot to the stars.
ETH is safer bet, NEO might be more profitable.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I want to invest in Ethereum or NEO for next two years, need $15k

Is is better to hold 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO till 2020?

IMO, NEO can reach $1000 easily this year but its hard for Ethereum to reach $10k till 2020.

What do you suggest?
I always hold the opinion that you need to have a diverse portfolio. In Your case I would buy 1 Ethereum and 8 NEO.
Ethereum is losing its position, but it is still very popular. NEO is not so popular, but a very promising token.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

In Ethereum of course . Firstly it is more profitable and secondly it is more promising. Looking at the cryptocurrency market, we can see that Ethereum is now one of the leaders of the cryptocurrency
mcvince69

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Personally, I would try to invest in 15 Neo, an interesting crypt, according to forecasts until 2021 inclusive, will remain in positive dynamics, including figures in 415 percent.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Personally, I would try to invest in 15 Neo, an interesting crypt, according to forecasts until 2021 inclusive, will remain in positive dynamics, including figures in 415 percent.

Why will anyone even be comparing ETH with NEO in the first place ? NEO is a good project; ETH on the other hand from what we have seen so far is just ending up gradually as B.S and a centralized entity. As far as I am concerned, I would rather go long for the future with NEO than to ever do that with ETH.
I would have vouched for ETH few weeks ago, but for now, it is clear in plain sight which one any smart investor would rather want to get stuck with. On the other hand NEO is having better future hence any investments with it, will grow  in multifold for sure.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

neo dont look as interesting more https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo
eth struggles still https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Even if we compare how many % of price those coins lost this year - we will see that ETH is stronger than NEO, so in my opinion ETH is more preferable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: