Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook, limited advertising campaigns  (Read 437 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

It's a very sad news for bounty hunters and for our work. It seems that it is necessary to change the conditions of the bounty and get around these bans.  Sad
bounty programs are posted in this forum so don't worry, i think that move by facebook is somehow good for the community as well since some of the users there are not familiar with cryptocurrency and it happens most of them are investing in fake ICO which is advertise by facebook, i'm not saying that advertised ICOs there are fake but there are some.
There are really projects which are scam that are using facebook adverstisements ( i forgot the name) ,I dont know if they would ban also post related to crypto or not or they do just ban those sponsored advertisements which being used by those project who do make some ICO. Right step for facebook because they do really see this going to a spam. Might be disadvantage for some legit projects because it would really decrease the exposure unlike on previous months where they do still allow it.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

why is Mark sensitive to cryptocurrency content?
does this mean goodbye to Bounty Facebook?
then whether twitter will also do the same thing?

btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

As the number of crypto currencies increases, the number of ads in the social media has increased. so the number of facebook ads is limited. subject to change in the future
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

Facebook it sjust advertising all the meaning less and useless advertises and they just goin to forbiden our advertises? Cmon whats goin on here. But i guess a reason they do this its i think its cuz they farm accounts so they can use them and advertise and make some money from bountys. PRobably that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

I really think that it will be a great loss especially to those who are advertising on facebook. Facebook advertisement really is a good way to introduce ICOs and cryptocurrencies to people. Cryptocurrency market will be greatly affected because of it. There's still a lot of ways to advertise and market cryptocurrencies such as: reddit, youtube, telegram and a lot more.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

❗️Facebook, limited advertising campaigns related to crypto and ICO.

I dont think that facebook will limit the advertising regarding to cryptocurrency since promoting and advertising on facebook is not free. Maybe they will only ban those groups who's related to cryptocurrency because it is used for personal by ico's and not really profitable on the platform of facebook.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

I didn't see this coming because Facebook never usually turns down a quick bit of cash on a fad. Honestly it won't impact too much because you can just create good content to be shared by bounty campaigns or shared in groups.

Just really shooting themselves in the foot and losing some revenue. Personally I just think it is a marketing campaign to seem more moral after the whole Russia election scandal.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

who give a shit about facebook probably mark zuckerberg is threaten by the growth of decentralised social network platforms like akasha project.
Mentioning that akasha project, I have no idea on what it is but there must be a pressure on him that he ended up with that decision. Probably it came from government, banks and other big organization that wants him to do something to stop the craze about cryptocurrencies and ICOs because it is killing their business.

beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Can't believe they did this as they are losing easy money on this especially with the amount of cash that ICO's are throwing in marketing.

I think that it is their loss and they are only doing this for PR, especially after the Russia thing and also the damage social media does. I expect Twitter to follow soon as well.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Even though I am mostly of cryptocurrency user/Bitcoiner I am not surprised that Facebook has stopped the cryptocurrency related advertisements. If we do a survey then we can observe that most of the scams and Hypes are found in the cryptocurrency ads. Even though we aren't developing our security day by day but still with the help of social media like Facebook and WhatsApp scammers are promoting their sites(traps). For me, it's a very good decision it will make my social media profile little bit secure.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Maybe Zuckerberg conceived to release his own ICO and thus gets rid of competitors? This is definitely not a deliberate act
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Facebook is out of date, younger people do not even want it anymore so who cares.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

with all these cryptos crashing i think this is the best news by far i received, it's getting annoying to see this ICOs keep on popping in my news feeds and the fact that some of it are fraudulent. I hope facebook will choose the best project to be advertised on their website.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Always positive thinking guys. I believe that The God always give the best way for us. So, work hardly in every time for the good future Smiley
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

Choose an advertising objective for each of your campaigns to help you better measure results and allocate budgets to achieve goals. Test different audiences. Create an advert set for each audience so that you can determine the most responsive audiences. Identify which adverts work better. Easily create multiple adverts ...
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Facebook is banning ads for ICOs and crypto; I think this action comes from too many posts and comments on Facebook talk about ICOs as well as crypto puzzles people to use this social network. However, the ban on Facebook ads does not affect the social bounty campaign because it is posted by personal, not use the money to promote the ICOs.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Social medias are a very big help to improve the economy of cryptocurrency because they can get more investors by advertising on facebook or youtube and that what makes the community grow. Maybe facebook is not getting so much benefit from cryptocurrency and they want to decrease its progression on facebook.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

I think it is very reasonable because most projects making ico are scam or very likely to turn a scam in the future. So it in fact protects facebook users.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

Very bad news. I do not understand why this social network imposes such restrictions. Why do not I have the right to write on my page any information about crypto? (

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG (February 30 ZIG)

https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Twitter,Reddit,Facebook,Telegramm

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: