Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes BUK2.1.1 -->New ChainStart 2017-02-01  (Read 89109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
donyll

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:41:08 AM

Dear Buk Devs,

I am having the Exact (~1049 BUK on dec 10th Cryptsy->bter), same problem as peterzz 2 posts above, Sent 1048.625539 BUX from cryptsy to BTER on DEC 10, 2013 Bter is claiming it has rolled back to cryptsy and locked my withdraws. I have spoke with BTER and Cryptsy at length to no resolution. I have even sent screenshots to BTER from www.cryptobuck.com/index.php showing both transactions with over 2000 confirmations, screenshots of cryptsys wallet shoing them sent even a screenshot of my bter account showing them as received.  Regardless BTER insists they have not recieved the BUK and my account remains locked.  Please can anyone help how can public block explorer on Cryptobuk.com be wrong and BTER is right? How can I prove to BTER transaction has gone through?

TX Time    December 10, 2013, 08:11:32
TX ID:   4bfba9da7fde65e2d9ed50c8a40f53ccb886d2cca631dcdcf5ca4cfa2af44ce1
TX Value:   621.230342
Address:    3HMQ9Ssy2x3gdPDYejntvCKE35ant8y6eZ
Confirmations 2963

TX Time    December 10, 2013, 08:11:32
TX ID:   82165514f5794a8e8cdd5d49add0a4edba2cd2cd041aa4dacc18d24c1098bfeb
TX Value:    427.39519700
Address:   3HMQ9Ssy2x3gdPDYejntvCKE35ant8y6eZ
Confirmations 2963

Total Value:   1048.625539

I have this same problem with 7500 BUK.  If BTER doesn't know how to fix this, why doesn't the developer step up and help.  I've had this problem for over 3 months.  BTER won't let me withdraw my BTC because of this.  My account is locked.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ECF

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:05:35 PM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,CryptoBuck Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
bigtop1967

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:17:13 AM

I transferred some BUK from Cryptsy to my wallet so I could help with the POS mining that needs doing.

It arrived, but has zero conformations.  Why?  Block chain is advancing (albeit very slowly!) but still no confirmations.

Do I need to press my 'worry' button yet?
CryptoBuck (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:29:29 PM

Bigtop1967,

No worries on the Slow BlockChain at this point.  The Blocks to Stake are the Maturity reached Blocks once 30 Days Hit.  We have been sending a Few BUK's to Multiple addresses daily for the last 8 days with intentions of doing this for a total of 35 days.  This should get the POS Schedule (Block Maturity) producing a bit more often to help with confirmations. 

We are still in the process of getting POW mining Back to the BlockChain as it should be.  More updates to follow as we have started to inject BUK into a few projects in the Crypto-Alt-World.  All CryptoBuck supporters new and old, we must say that your support is appreciated and WE WILL get this Project Back to the Record Numbers as it once was.

CryptoBuck

*CryptoBuck.com*  ---  *pool.cryptobuck.com*  --- BUK --- Sept. 2 Launch --Crypto Currency not Crypto change
bigtop1967

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:55:48 AM

Thanks for getting back to me.  Always appreciated.

I will stick with it!  Feel free to put BUK's in my account any time! 38NxqGSrBJAzbdpDyyWAQch6hFfF9dzX6P

I was a bit silly and put all my BUK's (the few I have) at Cryptsy before I realized it was the wrong thing to do lol.

Keep up the good work....BUK's could have a good future!
ECF

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:04:46 PM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,BUK Community

We have added BUK to ECOINFUND.MZC/BTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Happy trading !
indiguy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

We've also added CryptoBuck on our wiki. And now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org. This is a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help everyone quickly find facts and links about thier favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/CryptoBuck

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 07:08:17 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 04:46:15 AM by CryptoBuck

To The CryptoBuck Community,

It has been some time since we have posted official news, updates, snippets, and CryptoBuck related posts.  About a month ago we have finalized the coding that will "Fix" the "Pow" side of the chain.  We have it in our back pocket wondering what the best approach is for BUK.  For starters,  the P.O.S. only chain has been running and processing traders coins, and awarding the stake value for the proof of stake due.  Smooth.  At this point being P.O.S only we have been zero threat to the downturn in value on the altcoin market.  Simply retaining our Value instead of getting dumped on, like all others.   Leaves us Curious as to what any of the other BUK Holders would say.  Question1 -  Keep riding it out for a few more weeks to see if an uptrend will ever begin?  Question2 - Should we release our Fix bringing back POW and POS at the same TIME?  -  This will generate 33 BUK's every 3-10minutes on average.  This could turn into a very high profile, Valuable opportunity for many Asic Miners that PLUG IN.  In Turn, the Mining Profitability will be great for the first comers with Plugged in Asic equipment, but it will then be low balled down in value just like the entire Cryptsy Market is going though right now.

BUK is High End,  only ~10M  total ever.   More to follow in weeks out.  Just wanted to get an opinion on the CryptoBuck Fix that sits here idle.  Run it now?  Run it later?   Just seeing how anyone feels in regards to this.

CryptoBuck - 2014

BUK Blockchain is Still Hashing Away POS Only.  Help Us Decide what to do with the releasing the POW Fix, and the consequences. if we do release.  

Thanks for the feedback!!

CryptoBuck

Thank You to all the CryptoBuck Miners. and loyalists.  Still holding this statement below as high as possible to help some remember that BUK is Pure.  No Pre-mine. No InstaMine. Generates a Safe P.O.S. = to 3% at 30 Days Held
We are Trusted, We are Honest, and We are Valued...    

*CryptoBuck.com*  ---  *pool.cryptobuck.com*  --- BUK --- Sept. 2 Launch --Crypto Currency not Crypto change
shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:44:32 AM

CryptoBuck  has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using CryptoBuck, and enjoy 10% discount. As CryptoBuck is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using CryptoBuck should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with CryptoBuck;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into CryptoBuck, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

BUK Blockchain is Still Hashing Away POS Only.  Help Us Decide what to do with the releasing the POW Fix, and the consequences. if we do release.

POS 100% market is filling up.  Too many released to quickly and even a few good ones will die.

POS/POW is highly under rated. 

I don't trust +$500 on pure stakes networks, not until something better is invented.

+POW fixes that problem.

What to do?

pump up the POS for 90 days, then run it down quick.  (super stake blitz will get attention)

do the math on what that leaves for POW for 25 years. 

also if you can switch to SHA ... big and stronger HASH power.

There are other gimicks like POS velocity.  p o t

And I wonder if it is possible for POS'rs to get a share of the mining fee?

Or blockchain storage rewards so people stake more?

or just merge with litecoin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bigtop1967

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

BUK Blockchain is Still Hashing Away POS Only.  Help Us Decide what to do with the releasing the POW Fix, and the consequences. if we do release.  

POS + POW - but change to something more asic resistant as well.  Smiley
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:30:38 PM

The CryptoBuck explorer at http://buk.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to CCE 3.5

The www.cryptocoinexplorer.com home site has also been updated.
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:11:53 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 06:31:19 AM by CryptoBuck

The CryptoBuck Team is proud to announce the upcoming 1 Year Anniversary.  The Public Launch - Born On Date - SEPTEMBER 2nd 2013 is approaching Fast.  What a year this has been.....  

CryptoBuck has been hashing away as a 100% Proof Of Stake Only Chain since Block 15637 - GMT: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:22:02 UTC (1381627322)

In October 2013, Looong before Scrypt Asic we were hitting 100-150Mh speeds on the network which was phenomenal GPU/CPU Speeds for a Startup.  POS/POW Hybrid Algorithm was in full effect. 33BUK's 33BUK's 33BUK's 33BUK's The Blockchain was ticking away-  We had a very large following in China at the time, and had a positive outlook for upward potential.  While in our Highs, Block 15637 came along and unintentionally put the POW Generation in a loop, leaving CryptoBuck to a P.O.S. only Asset.  This was the beginning of all BUK Generation being seized up in this Stalled POW chain. The Total MINT at this point was around 500,000 BUK's. - 9 Months later we have a Total Mint of 511,510. - Proof Of Stake has been the Bloodline of CryptoBuck.  
      Now as we approach the 1 Year Mile-Stone we have tallied up the opinions of the community and have decided to bring back the Proof Of Work Chain and let the BUK Production continue as it was intended.    ~10 Million BUK's mining schedule.  The production schedule will go unchanged with current rates at 33 BUK's @ 3Minutes.  

The FIX - Coded in version 1.3.0 will start the POW chain back up at Block 28000.  The Fault that caused all the problems on block 15637 is a "Negative N Factor" issue, which puts POW in a loop when negative value is reached. See Code Below. In the File Main.cpp -
Line 1013 - REMOVED - static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 15 * 60;  // 15 mins
Line 1083-1103 Below
 int64 nTargetTimespan;

if (pindexLast->nHeight >= 28000)
    {
        // fixed nTargetTimespan value: 30 blocks interval
        nTargetTimespan =  nStakeTargetSpacing * 30;

// Time bomb prvention
        if(nActualSpacing < 0)
        {
            nActualSpacing = 2;
        }
        else if(nActualSpacing > nTargetTimespan)
        {
            nActualSpacing = nTargetTimespan;
        }
    }
    else
    {
        // original nTargetTimespan value
        nTargetTimespan = 15 * 60;

Version 1.3.0 also addresses connectivity issues, and patches Heart-bleed OpenSSL concerns.  Please update Clients, as 1.3.0 is now available for download prior to block 28000.

BUK 1.3.0 DOWNLOAD (Static Built/No DLL's Needed) = https://github.com/CryptoBuck/CryptoBuck/releases/tag/1.3.0.0

bigtop1967

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:01:12 AM

I'm still getting 'Checkpoint too old.....'  Sad

It just never syncs

Edit: attempting to re-download blockchain see if that fixes it.
bigtop1967

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:33:38 AM

nope - still appears to not be working - never syncs....and I can't mine
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:45:55 PM

The explorer at buk.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to the latest build.

Features Added:

Market information is now on the home page where the ticker used to be.

Address ownership claim system is now in place. Access with the "Address Claim" button. Address ownership information is available on the top 1000 balances only.

Next build plans:

Charting page (tx, difficulty,blocks - 24 hrs,Week, Month)

Country ID and flag for the IP addresses on the peers page.

Address ownership information available as a tool-tip anywhere on site.

Your suggestions for features or statistics you would like to see are welcome!!!!

CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:35:08 PM

Happy 1st Birthday CryptoBuck.
Enjoy your Proof Of Work Upgrade!

Explorer Showing current POW and POS Hashing Together - http://buk.cryptocoinexplorer.com

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:25:46 AM

I've done some test deposits and transfers, this seems to be the current situation:

1. Freshly installed & synced wallet ties properly to block explorer.
2. Both Cryptsy and bter are on the same chain (bter->cryptsy works, very slowly), but neither the block explorer or my wallet can see the transaction.
3. Withdraw from Cryptsy and bter to my wallet never arrive.

A reasonable conclusion is that bter and cryptsy have not yet updated the daemons, so they're still on the "PoS only" chain. Have they been notified?

edit: there needs to be new checkpoints added to stop the warning. The last checkpoint is nearly 10 months old.
sucksyd

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:30:12 AM

POW/POS Advanced Scrypt Algorithm Hybrid Block Generator
What does exactly this mean ? We all know what PoW and PoS are, but what is "Advanced Scrypt Algorithm Hybrid Block Generator" ?
Marketing FUD ?
in addition,i barely find any advanced tech or specific useful skills.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:39:10 AM

The FIX - Coded in version 1.3.0 will start the POW chain back up at Block 28000.

I've just realised that block 28000 was minted about 6 hours after your post. This is far too little time to allow people to upgrade. Since this block is now well past you're going to run into a serious problem: if anyone lets the previous client run past block 28000 - as they would have if they had not seen the announcement in time - they will create their own private fork once they upgrade. Their copy of the chain won't roll back to 28000 and resync to the new one, it will just continue (as a private fork) from whichever block they upgraded at. If they upgrade at, say, block 29701, they will start minting PoS blocks at 29702 on a private fork. If their client is ineligble to mint PoS, no blocks will be accepted from peers and the client will soon complain it is out of sync.

To get onto the "new" chain will most likely require deleting the blockchain db and syncing from scratch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: