Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSyncom Im still waithing on batch 1 order how is that possible  (Read 4549 times)
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:00:18 AM

For the record, this man send me a wire FEBRUARY of 2013... FOR A BATCH 1 ORDER.

After he told me his order number I wondered who is paying this guy to shill me out, because I've looked into this before. Alas I looked all my records and found it.

Now I wait for for him to make a decision on wire refund / bitcoin refund.

CASE CLOSED.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 03:07:38 AM

For the record, this man send me a wire FEBRUARY of 2013... FOR A BATCH 1 ORDER.

After he told me his order number I wondered who is paying this guy to shill me out, because I've looked into this before. Alas I looked all my records and found it.

CASE CLOSED.

For the record, I have sent you 5 Icarus boards for trade-ins on Apr 16th, 2013.  You received them on Apr 23rd, 2013.  Signed by Mr. Chen.

You have not replied to my tickets, PMs and emails.

First ticket opened #961, on JUNE 12th, 2013.

CASE OPENED.

plasmoske

Activity: 308

The realist

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:16:15 AM

CASE CLOSED.

Glad you found it in the records after 7 months. Well done.
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:17:31 AM

refund issued.

Fullsurface (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:23:13 AM

got it thanks four the refund
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:27:32 AM

CASE CLOSED.

For the record,you should just go ahead & sell your shit in China,you have ruined ALOT of fine folks in the rest of the world  Angry

Take your outdated & worthless crap & stick it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Fullsurface (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:12:07 AM

CASE CLOSED.

this hate against avalon cud have bin avoided they just need to hire sum people to take care of the administrative ends of thing couple  of peeps who answer the e-mail and look ad the order and the money flow easy and about the late payment i send them a email  about that a explaining why the the money was s received because a had a typo in the account nr the money came back an i had to resend it but like i said they did not answer to the support tickets and e-mails if they did i cud have still got my units and make a shit load of coins they kind of made miss the boat  with the mining landscape changed now its hole another
personally i think the people from batch one that did not receive there units sud be compensated in some way  A refund plus some hashing power  as a gift we batch one and 2 peeps are the crowd funders four avalon buy yourself some good will avalon
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:24:54 AM

CASE CLOSED.

For the record,you should just go ahead & sell your shit in China,you have ruined ALOT of fine folks in the rest of the world  Angry

Take your outdated & worthless crap & stick it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

AGreed ... take your cheap shit & fuck OFF ...u sold your soul & will ALWAYS be a cunt !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:31:27 AM

CASE CLOSED.

this hate against avalon cud have bin avoided they just need to hire sum people to take care of the administrative ends of thing couple  of peeps who answer the e-mail and look ad the order and the money flow easy and about the late payment i send them a email  about that a explaining why the the money was s received because a had a typo in the account nr the money came back an i had to resend it but like i said they did not answer to the support tickets and e-mails if they did i cud have still got my units and make a shit load of coins they kind of made miss the boat  with the mining landscape changed now its hole another
personally i think the people from batch one that did not receive there units sud be compensated in some way  A refund plus some hashing power  as a gift we batch one and 2 peeps are the crowd funders four avalon buy yourself some good will avalon

Keep dreamining ....these dogs sold everbody out down the river big time ...

They have no soul or morals ..little do they understand that INFAMY lives on for ever !!!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:55:53 AM

CASE CLOSED.

Oh yeah we believe you because you are so reputable.

I'd believe Josh Zerlan before I'd believe you!!
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:58:27 AM

See you in another three or four weeks dipshit.

SellingMyGPUs

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:38:16 PM

CASE CLOSED.

Aren't you mixing this up with Anti76's sob story?
Zeek_W

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:12:25 AM

CASE CLOSED.

Oh yeah we believe you because you are so reputable.

I'd believe Josh Zerlan before I'd believe you!!

And that is sadly becoming reality :/

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:17:57 AM

CASE CLOSED.

nope, Anti76 sent his wire in Jan. This is another wire made on the Feb 11, or 13th, I forgot which.

To be honest I am at fault here, but really I didn't think to check for wires that late since I gone through my 2012 wires multiple times (for anti76 and others ) and did not find his originally so I dismissed it.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:27:29 AM

CASE CLOSED.

nope, Anti76 sent his wire in Jan. This is another wire made on the Feb 11, or 13th, I forgot which.

To be honest I am at fault here, but really I didn't think to check for wires that late since I gone through my 2012 wires multiple times (for anti76 and others ) and did not find his originally so I dismissed it.
Holy shit, someone had bigger balls than Anti76?

Unbelievable....

(By the way, did Anti76 ever get his hardware?)
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:34:55 AM

CASE CLOSED.

Holy shit, someone had bigger balls than Anti76?

Unbelievable....

(By the way, did Anti76 ever get his hardware?)

yes he did.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:44:07 AM

yes he did.
Now that I have your attention for one moment,

How do you feel going forward with gen 2 Avalons? Is it a healthy and competitive product offering?

I am just trying to drum up some sales.  Grin Wink

Edit: By the way, I noticed that the modules are extremely close together and the 2 module version is facing away from each other....?

Is that a new heatsink design?
alexKKK

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:17:53 AM

Hi Yifu

I am still not recieved refund for Avalon batch 2 units
i paid and not recived 5 units - 75 btc each
to Wallet bit 03.02.2013

and i dont have order number - because nobody give me that

Why there is delay, why you don't refunding my money ?
i can confirm all my payments

My last ticket number in you system 1477

I also made a refund request

And i contacted with Xiangfu - about refund

But there is no any response from you , why ?
are you still here on bitcoin arena ?

Best regards
Alexey

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:24:31 AM

wow .... thats sad ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print