Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm, and take a coffee. A trader said...  (Read 1429 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

Nothing could be more true!

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting
Love these words. There's no argument with that statement. Just my personal opinion, Markets have cycles. If you can't ride them out, then this isn't for you. Everyone is talking about his own favor, So it's much better than follow the market rather admire that shit talk.
The problem of many of the traders that are unable to ride the cycles of the market is that they are not really traders they just thought that they could make money with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and they tried their luck not understanding that to be a trader is not really the job for someone that doesn't have the knowledge or experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

yes, we have to calm down and not panic with the price that keeps going down, always think positive and believe me the bitcoin price will definitely rise again so do not worry because I believe bitcoin will still be a profitable coin
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

i never worry about my bitcoin, in fact, i seldom see my bitcoin on the wallet, i already plan to hold btc for a very long time and the price have little influence on me indeed
I recommend to you that you check your bitcoin more often maybe you know you are not going to sell but you need to check that your coins are okay you never know when a hacker may get access to one of your wallets and steal your bitcoin and you need to be able to reduce the damage and that is only possible if you are alert.
Frequently checking his bitcoin might make him kind of obsessed to his investment. Obsession might lead him to make unwanted or regretful decisions which might make him suffer later. Its better to leave his investment along check after a long time. Moreover if his coins get hacked, there is nothing much he can actually do, since he can not reverse the transactions.
You do not really need to check your bitcoin every hour or even every other day, if you are holding for the long term you still need to check your coins periodically maybe once a month, that way you can check how your investment is going and if something fishy is happening which your stored coins.

I think that if you deal with cryptocurrency and hold Bitcoins and other altcoins, you cannot keep from checking the charts. I do it very often for instance.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

Your statement makes me more relieved and more certain that crypto will not die. And very true, when everyone sells for fear of falling prices, is the right time to buy it, and it can give a profit when prices rise again.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

keep calm, and take a coffe.Yes, a trader must have this kind of attitude and knowledgeable what kind of a business you are into so you won't result in panicking.It is a characteristic that the movement is not always on profitable one.Sometime you lose and sometime you gain.A knowledgeable and a real trader new how to deal with his business and has a positive disposition always.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

The prices are going down and I think it is right that we should be calm. Make this as an opportunity to buy bitcoin now that it is low. And keep it until the prices become high.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

A best trading advice. A calm trader that keep his emotions in check is psychologically prepared to trade, and never forces the market to go where it isn't. Trade the market not what you want the market to be.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

Warren Buffett said "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". It is very important, may be the most important thing - to have enough patience to wait for getting chance to buy certain asset in comfortable price.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

An experience trader is the one that knows how to make money when the market goes up or down. Even if the market is red, he will still short sell to make a profit. A calm attitude is a must if you want to be a pro trader.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

An experience trader is the one that knows how to make money when the market goes up or down. Even if the market is red, he will still short sell to make a profit. A calm attitude is a must if you want to be a pro trader.
The attitude you may bring during trading to earned indeed is not being greedy. If already earning sell and not selling if you are on lose. Trader should keep calm and take a risks the goal to earned good in the end.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

If you see the price decreasing or dumping you need to be calm because for sure it will recover again the price because not always the price dumping it also pumping it because many people want to earn more profit so they can buy coin again who are dumping.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

If you see the price decreasing or dumping you need to be calm because for sure it will recover again the price because not always the price dumping it also pumping it because many people want to earn more profit so they can buy coin again who are dumping.

I mean if you really see the market is going down, you just don't relax but at least found out and investigate what is going on the market and not just feel nervous because the next emotions will be panic and that is not good because for sure you are thinking of dumping as well.

Look at every angle and see for your yourself if it this is just another FUD that is causing the price to go down or another fake news. Then decide. But for me, I will continue to just hold and wait till everything settles down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

I am totally agreed into this because if you are a really and well educated trader you are about to take a coffee without worrying about the markets condition and you will take a leap on it by staying calm and relax. You know how to handle it as a professional trader. This is important to many people who are trading crypto.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Yes i would agree to this. A very positive attitude to make everyone aware of what brings ahead. There is always a positive response to the market fluctuations and not need to stress yourself out. The best way is to keep calm and be posted on the latest happening in the market.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

I mean if you really see the market is going down, you just don't relax but at least found out and investigate what is going on the market and not just feel nervous because the next emotions will be panic and that is not good because for sure you are thinking of dumping as well.

Look at every angle and see for your yourself if it this is just another FUD that is causing the price to go down or another fake news. Then decide. But for me, I will continue to just hold and wait till everything settles down.

Those FUDs always deceived people who were not strong enough to handle themselves during emotional struggles on volatility of the value of btc price. Fake news isn't legit so why are going to believe on that? Be yourself and maintain the principle you have, so you won't be depressed out against what's happening in the news. What's happening right now with the value of bitcoin isn't a people's preference but rather, an consequence of being so weak listening on false information.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Undoubtedly, this is one of the best attitudes that should be taken before this temporary period of downward markets. It is obvious that a bullish race like the one observed during 2017 was absolutely untenable and sooner or later a strong correction was necessary to bring the bitcoin closer to a more realistic price level. And the future millionaires are taking advantage of these days to buy, while the eternal poor are dedicated to mourn.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

This topic is awesome for us all. Yeah even worst scenarios are temporary. If you follow markets you will keep making money. Crypto isn't dead and its recover will happen, it may be 5 years from now on but it will happen!

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Exactly! Only the traders can do that and no weak hands can ever follow the market because weak hands follow the directions of where the shakes goes.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

This topic is awesome for us all. Yeah even worst scenarios are temporary. If you follow markets you will keep making money. Crypto isn't dead and its recover will happen, it may be 5 years from now on but it will happen!

Crypto is forever as I said because my opinion is considered infinite, and if we think to it with confidence I guess the idea is outside of the box. That's right we should be able to be calm and as a trader we should be able to forsee what's the future, so be determined and always focus on your goals in order that we may succeed in life.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

Yes, I agree we all should keep calm with whatever market conditions. No need to panic especially when looking at the market down all because this is the most appropriate time to buy more. Trade is very simple and not complicated, but sometimes people who make complicated.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: