Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads..  (Read 2588 times)
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

If that's so, well, I think Facebook Campaigns wouldn't be effective then. I can imagine that one of our sources we're vanishing and it's not appropriate that they are all fading. These are our ways to earn and save, and yt they'd stopped it.  But I think it will still continue. Maybe, Facebook is just looking into Facebook users who they think are spamming. I already experience once then, I'm sharing Posts and posting my status about a certain ICO and then there's a notification that says they deleted those posts for they think that it's a way of spamming. So, right away, I quit doing Facebook Campaigns and I just concentrated with signature campaigns.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

If that's so, well, I think Facebook Campaigns wouldn't be effective then. I can imagine that one of our sources we're vanishing and it's not appropriate that they are all fading. These are our ways to earn and save, and yt they'd stopped it.  But I think it will still continue. Maybe, Facebook is just looking into Facebook users who they think are spamming. I already experience once then, I'm sharing Posts and posting my status about a certain ICO and then there's a notification that says they deleted those posts for they think that it's a way of spamming. So, right away, I quit doing Facebook Campaigns and I just concentrated with signature campaigns.
Yes it is sad that Facebook campaign is also affected. To be honest, with facebook campaigns I have found a way to use my account for important things rather than just posting and sharing tantrums, qoutes and etc. Now that it is also banned what left for me is to trade and do signatur campaigns. I just hope that it will come back, using facebook is a great way to share informatuond and knowledge about cryptos.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

There is too many ads in Facebook about cryptocurrency until today if facebook bans crypto ads why is that I've seen many until today maybe they are not that eager to implement it. Also i joined to Facebook campaign so what will happen to us if we post about crypto? Is there a possibility that our Facebook account will be ban also?

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

Yes it is sad that Facebook campaign is also affected. To be honest, with facebook campaigns I have found a way to use my account for important things rather than just posting and sharing tantrums, qoutes and etc. Now that it is also banned what left for me is to trade and do signatur campaigns. I just hope that it will come back, using facebook is a great way to share informatuond and knowledge about cryptos.

This new rule from facebook is very unfortunate,
i hope they will lift the ban soon, because it's very a big loss for everyone,
cryptocurrency ads even help people not only for bounty hunter, but also for investor,
this is not a very good move from facebook, let's wait and see till the next update from facebook.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

Well, I take this as a good sign. My whole feed was filled with ICO shit.

And we all know 99% of the ICOs are shit...they mis-lead

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

Yo_Seats

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

This will make it more difficult to generate organic marketing leads but will force crypto's to seek alternate channels to reach consumers. This opens a lot of opportunities for alternative marketing platforms and strengthens the credibility of reputable sources. 

It will be interesting to see which platform emerges as the main ad source for crypto's now that Facebook is out....
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

It's a bad news for bounty hunters at the same time good news for me because even in fb messenger the crypto ads are there it's annoying.

Are you not facebook bounty hunter? If not maybe you can be happy right now in top of bounty hunter sad.
However i want to start facebook bounty this week but i cancel it because of the bad news.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

Oh its hot news. So now there wont be any facebook campaign in upcoming ICO bounties? Anyway good move from facebook. They should have done this before.

So now there wont be any facebook campaign in upcoming ICO bounties?

No this will not be the case because they are banning Advertisements not content. In a FB bounty you are not promoting ads for an ICO but rather the ICO itself through content on their fb page, website, and other social media pages. facebook campaigns should not be effected by this other than the fact that ICOs cant have you sharing their ICO ads anymore.

I was thinking that facebook bounty will be declined by bounty manager or facebook developer
I think your answer will make bounty hunter can breath again. Your answer is make sense and i hope it can be like your answer.
Because if facebook bounty close, it can make me or others in trouble.
bobbay

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:08 AM

Bit weird, since mark zuckerburg wants to create his own coin too
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

Facebook is the one who helps promoting coins, through facebook, also helps icos helps to be successful because many people encourage to it. Also facebook campaign also be affected to it because of banning some ads
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

I don't think facebook will ban cryptocurrency ads because they are receiving a big money on that. I think this one is just only a FUD.

caninams

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

This is good news for the community. many spam ico on facebook ads
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

this is gonna be big lost for all bounty hunter and bitcoin to, in fact facebook getting lost to. many people will leave they facebook because this bans, and for bitcoin maybe the new user will not getting anything from social media campaign.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

Facebook ADs have done nothing to digital currency other than a promote a volatile nature of digital currencies as a whole. It's been a highly-negative impact on all coins. I look at these post and actually am really glad that they have banned them, because these money hungry ICO's don't need to be promoting their shitcoins/scamcoins to the masses.

Digital currencies and social media don't mix, this is all about profits and incorporating that into the masses spaces is not a good idea at all, it attracts a lot of attention, good and bad. I wish i could go more into depth why, but i'm sure it's probably covered somewhere here in the posts.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

Mark Zuckerburg just decided recently that he is going to study cryptography and now doing this. He should have just implemented regulations or strict measures.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

It's not a good thing about the facebook banning the cryptos ads,because it may affect the investor and the user.advertising was a big part to become known the one things by many people.the facebook campaign will gone,Many projects will gone too. But let's see the fesult if it a trully a big loss to the coins that the facebook banning it.
friendlychap

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

I'm unsure if this actually happened, I saw today lots of AD's which are related to cryptocurrencies. Either way this is not good.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

It's already time for the ascension of a new Social Media more decentralized. particularly, I was using that Social Media only because Crypto-Currency. That is a good place where you can find many content and enthusiasts. Without this, that site becomes worthless for me, I don't know about others... Censorship has started since a long time ago there... And not over Crypto-Currencies, but over some political groups that Facebook's agenda is fully against. Now seems Facebook has added another enemy on their list: Crypto-Currencies...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

It's not a good thing about the facebook banning the cryptos ads,because it may affect the investor and the user.advertising was a big part to become known the one things by many people.the facebook campaign will gone,Many projects will gone too. But let's see the fesult if it a trully a big loss to the coins that the facebook banning it.
Facebook is one of the largest social media that exist today, with the decision then the spread of campaigns around the digital currency will be a little hampered. But we all have to think of other ways, do not get it because one of the sectors is banned then the spread of digital currency stops. Honestly, I prefer to share Bitcoin information with private conversations, it takes a long time, but personal conversation in my opinion will be much more effective because we can directly deal with and also attract new users by showing what which we have gained. Investing in ICO is an option and it is a profitable option.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

I don;t think it going to affect much, first of all most of the facebook users are teenager, and i never seen any crypto related ads on fb. So it wasn't used that much i guess, however ICO's main fund come from bitcoin talk forum and Telegram and Twitter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: