Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads..  (Read 2588 times)
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

the only reason why facebook bans cryptocurrency advertisement is to avoid being scam of their users. many scam ICO are spreads on social media so they wanted to remove all of it.they dont have any other option but to ban it.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

Facebook is not against on advertising cryptocurrencies in their site , in fact some company still advertise their platforms using facebook. Facebook only banned those spam the links of cryptos in their channels.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

I think because of the current policy is uncertain, if when the national policy was released, so facebook will provide ICO advertising for the investors in this country, so I don't think this is a bad news

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

I don't believe that this ban has actually taken place or if it has maybe it is only in certain countries as I am still seeing paid for ICO and crypto advertisements in my news feed daily.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

Banning of Cypto add on facebook seems all speculations. Until now the cryto add on Facebook still alive and well.  It could be some of the people just spreading only FUD.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

Well, congratulations to those who managed to make money on facebook, you rock. And those who did not, do not worry, this is not the end of the world.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

yes it seems this is bad news because I hear and read not only facebook blocking ads about cryptocurrency but google also do the same thing, hopefully this is not become the nightmare of cryptocurrency players.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

Most all of these platforms will eventually ban crypto ads due to increased liability's from impending lawsuits. Unfortunately as some loose on their investments they will undoubtedly pursue legal action  
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

I think facebook wants to manage their ads in every member's page because I see a lot of ads in my facebook pages and sometimes I feel it's not good to see too many ads and I think it disturbs me while I browse my friends or read a news. but I wonder how long the facebook will ban cryptocurrency ads from their site and I want to see the impact from this and I think the facebook revenue might be reduced because I know that the ads giving a lot of money for facebook

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

i am not agree with your opinion as i am doing many facebook campaigns and not facing any issue of blocking their ads. Only 2-3 pages blocked by fcebook and all others are working smoothly.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Bank of England governor and head of the Financial Stability Board (FSB) Mark Carney told G20 members that cryptoassets “do not pose risks” to the world’s economy in a letter dated March 13, Reuters reported Sunday, March 18.

The letter was addressed to G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors, who will gather for the summit in Argentina starting Tuesday March 20. In it Carney dispels the idea that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are having an adverse effect on financial security.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

I have heard of it before and still find some ads made by individuals on facebook which I know is too hard to control. Most of the biggest ICO ads are not posted in facebook anymore. It is actually a disadvantage for beginners because it is another tool for them to learn about Icos. I hope it would be the last banning of bitcoin in social media sites.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

the problem with ICO ads are even they are fake and scams they can afford to place their fake ICO ads on Facebook ads platform.
Facebook are bringing people closer to their loved ones so Facebook will no longer support ICO or crypto related ads to keep their users safe from fraud.

freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

In general, very strange Facebook blocks. That will block some kind of post, then it will let you in and post it. By what principle works - it is not clear.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Facebook's ban on ICO advertising is normal.
Because Facebook is limited to national laws, and it is well known that countries are planning to regulate ICO, Facebook could face legal problems if it continues to advertise.

It seems to me Facebook is having big problem without ICO.
A few famous people like Elon Musk and WhatsApp co-founder have decided to stop use FB and sell FB shares.

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

It is one of the drawbacks to facebook but the thing here is there are many fakes ICO launching and advertising on Facebook. In order to control these may they are taking this decision and in terms revenue this year they will get very less amount for sure.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

It is one of the drawbacks to facebook but the thing here is there are many fakes ICO launching and advertising on Facebook. In order to control these may they are taking this decision and in terms revenue this year they will get very less amount for sure.

that is right, I see too many ads from many ICO and some of them is a scam and run the people's money so I think it is a good step from Facebook to ban the cryptocurrency ads. but somehow, I think the revenue of Facebook will down too because I think facebook take much profit from the ads itself and I think Facebook will make some regulations to control the ads so, in the future, it will not happen again with the same problem and Facebook can give the best service to their member.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

facebook bans crytocurrencu ads, google does the same thing, and some more bad news about exchanges make the coinmarket red, the prices was falling, people are affaid of this market. but after all, i believe the market will recover

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀