Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads..  (Read 2588 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

In the past, many airdrop projects did not require the promotion of facebook, but now many of them require a lot of fake money. I think it's a good thing to filter out a lot of fake items.

Yeah and the quality airdrops will survive and spread through positive word of mouth anyway. So I think only the bad/scammy airdrops will suffer from this.
I think that the problem should be approached from the other side. The fact is that initially Facebook was created as a social network for people to communicate. And today social networks use as advertising banners. Apparently it's someone who is annoying.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phuongthaopt212

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

Facebook is only trying to protect its image and reputation. This move will definitely cut down on scam ICO's however at the expense of  genuine ones. There must be an alternative in situations of this kind.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

i have been on facebook since then, i do not see the effectiveness of that ban, instead it has been ever on the increase. there is nothing facebook can do about that

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Segio kent

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

i remember back then when facebook was part of the government. and now we have this ban of crypto ads. seems like the government dont like crypto as much. but its suppose to be a hidden agenda
admtall

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

On facebook even subscribers harder to add, because they block accounts, if you exceed the limitI I think that now the whole mass will switch to twitter
bamita133

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

In early January Zuckerberg was interested in studying cryptocurrency and encryption technologies with the aim of their possible integration into the world's largest social network and now they are banned, protecting us from scammers. What's next ?
mxmunk

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Facebook’s attitude toward cryptocurrencies now seems to be changing. I heard that they are actively planning how to use their app to implement the transaction. Huh
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

It is a bad news because many people have attached with cryptocurrency on facebook. Facebook treat these type of post as a spam that not a good specially for bounty hunter.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

Not really,how was this news about 2 months ago,so all the rules people work post ads.This is probably advertising from different companies, not private owners,so from your account on Facebook you can advertise the rules,so do not worry

bibitao18

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

And what do companies do now? Who connected facebook, but what about people who earn in bounty ?! It's not fair, I hope it's a lie. Angry
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

It's bad news but I think it makes this community stronger here.  I never trust social media as they can delete your account in an instant and they are very insecure.
These companies are acting for the SEC and bankers but what they don't get is they are shooting themselves in the foot as they drive away a huge amount of users and investment.

There are going to continue to be projects that challenge the status quo of the social giants and it could end up knocking them off completely if things keep heading as they do (where we crypto users are backed into a corner and have to create solutions as a necessity).
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

I think some of the internet platform start to ban cryptos. Facebook is only trying to protect its image and reputation. I do not know why, maybe because of the ICO reputation. This move will definitely cut down on scam ICO's however at the expense of  genuine ones. To be honest, btc has nothing to do with ICO. There must be an alternative in situations of this kind. If you want to invest into something certain, there is no such thing like that. The fact is that initially Facebook was created as a social network for people to communicate. Just invest into land or house. And today social networks use as advertising banners. But I think crypto will be more people. Apparently it's someone who is annoying. We do not need facebook.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

In fact, Facebook has banned all advertising related to ICO. And I think that in the future in addition to advertising, Facebook will ban the contents of individual users if it writes about ICO and cryptocurrencies. So I think in the future there will be no Facebook bounty campaigns anymore.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
popotao95

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

Twitter has many active interactors that are very into reading news and when an ICO promotes their project it will be known for sure with a span of really short period of time because tweets are being delivered with less than a second.
isaqyomex1

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

This is a sad and also a good news
It's sad because other social media platform might subscribe to this idea. Facebook only did this in order to protect their image likewise other platform might want to do the same I.e protect their image .
It should be noted that the reason for this ban is due to scam

Good news because the so called scammers are loosing their grounds already and by that we are safe.

But the fact is we all are at the receiving end

Thank you
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

To me I feel that facebook is being threatened by the power this new technology offers. They are adjusting to the institutions who see cryptocurrency as a threat to their monopoly. Maybe they know that a new financial order is about to emerge and are doing all they can to stop it.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

I have heard that they banned paid advertisements but not the bounty hunters who would just share the posts from companies

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

so I have stopped doing Facebook campaign actually because of that Facebook is really irritating when you are working with bounties
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

I think that social media bounties will soon came to the end, also one of the greatest team had already give them off
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

They're probably just playing it safe and banning SCAM ads anyway.

The ones that are actually good will survive no doubt and find other ways to advertize.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: