Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads..  (Read 2592 times)
trantu0490

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

I do not agree with that we work well and do not violate the law why it can be so and I hope it is just an issue is not a reality and if it is true maybe we should seek a work agreement
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

I think that the main argument in banning advertising crypto currency on FaceBook is that FaceBook itself wants to launch its service on the blockbuster and therefore tries to restrict itself from competitors.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
green.grass38

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

I saw this news today also. The ban may not last forever though, those advertisements make FB money and thats the name of the game. They will probably have a more stricter guideline as to who can advertise.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

This is an old news, but I still find that part of it now has a heavy impact on the Crypto market. Google has issued a policy prohibiting the advertising of Crypto, but now still apply advertising, they can not be banned.
lalatao79

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

This is not a serious problem when I heard that FB ban other cryptocurrency because they will co-operate with Litecoin. So, do not too worried about some bad news. You must research carefully before making decisions
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

To me I feel that facebook is being threatened by the power this new technology offers. They are adjusting to the institutions who see cryptocurrency as a threat to their monopoly. Maybe they know that a new financial order is about to emerge and are doing all they can to stop it.

I understand why the facebook banned the cryptocurrency ads on their website because there are many scammers that rides on the popularity of facebook to fool people and scammed people. Facebook is only protecting the rights of their users to the scammers.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Does it really reach the final decision of banning the cryptocurrency ads in Facebook? Well, I'm still seeing some ICOs promote their project in the FB. but, of course, I believe that FB may ban the ICO that uses the spams in promoting their project. Some bounty participants that spam or scam on the FB are also going to be banned. but, for some good and legal ICOs, I think that they are still allowed with no spam or scam.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

To me I feel that facebook is being threatened by the power this new technology offers. They are adjusting to the institutions who see cryptocurrency as a threat to their monopoly. Maybe they know that a new financial order is about to emerge and are doing all they can to stop it.

You are right. Data is the new currency of 21st century and is used by big technology giants to monetize for their own benefits giving nothing in return to the end user. They are seeing the blockchain technology a threat to their business and this move is just to secure future of their business.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

I don't blame them, too many scams on there.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

This event can definitely influence the Bitcoin value on the market. Facebook is one of the biggest companies on the market now. I am not sure whether it is the right move for this company or not. I hope that have planned it through.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

The banning is less of facebook not being in support of cryptocurrency. It is more of the platform trying to protect their users from getting scammed through these ads which are obviously placed by scammers to lure unsuspecting victims who just want to invest. This is good for the crypto market too
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

ICOs used to have a lot of traffic from there as far as I know. Probably, we will see more sort of listings sites and more ads there.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Facebook forbidden to post advertisement of any cryptocurrency, ICO and binary options on their sites – the Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network (advertising on third-party applications), said the Director of product line Facebook Rob Lizerne on the website of the social network.

Advertising these financial instruments often misleads users or is associated with misleading methods of promotion, says Facebook. Many companies that now advertise these tools, work in bad faith, also noted in the message. based on their official statement, everything looks logical
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

Great news. Most of them that do ads on Facebook are scams anyway.
Can you think what would be possible to happen if the facebook ban all crypto currency? Banning crypto currency is such a coward move. Lets not be blinded by those news, we are here to earn not to criticize someone or something.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

This is obviously not good news, but facebook's founders are interested in encrypting money markets, they simply ban the advertising of ICO, but do not ban the encryption of cryptocurrency markets
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

As being one of the giants in the world in terms of the user base, Facebook has so many users that if it were a country it could be compared to China, the reason I'm telling you this is because facebook banning cryptocurrencies has an adverse effect as many of the world's leading governments will also follow its path.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

This is obviously not good news, but facebook's founders are interested in encrypting money markets, they simply ban the advertising of ICO, but do not ban the encryption of cryptocurrency markets

I think that they have a secret plan to create their own ICO and they want to get involve in cryptocurrency since, in the cryptocurrency, they can reach more profit. maybe they did that is because they don't want to see that their user see too many ads about the ICO that can make their user being scam by the programs. we don't know what exactly their reason for banning cryptocurrency ads and until now, they don't make a clarification about this and I think it is better that we don't have too often to place the ads about the ICO in the facebook.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I think that they have a secret plan to create their own ICO and they want to get involve in cryptocurrency since, in the cryptocurrency, they can reach more profit. maybe they did that is because they don't want to see that their user see too many ads about the ICO that can make their user being scam by the programs. we don't know what exactly their reason for banning cryptocurrency ads and until now, they don't make a clarification about this and I think it is better that we don't have too often to place the ads about the ICO in the facebook.
The banning was an old news. It has been almost two days since facebook decided to unban ICO related advertisements from their platform. The ban of advertising ICOs was due to high increase of scams and misleading information which made facebook partly responsible for letting those advertisements up. We hope that the current unban will positively affect the market.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
1cak

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

I had time to read news from bitcoin news that Facebook will reopen crypto ads on their platforms, this is certainly good news and a sign that crypto is being accepted as a revolutionary technology
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

this news has spread several times and I am not so confident with this news even though there are many media that load this news, and its real until now facebook campaign still exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: