Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads..  (Read 2594 times)
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

On the off chance that that is in this way, well, I think Facebook Campaigns wouldn't be compelling at that point. I can envision that one of our sources we're vanishing and it's not suitable that they are generally blurring. These are our approaches to procure and spare, and yt they'd halted it. However, I figure it will in any case proceed. Possibly, Facebook is simply investigating Facebook clients who they believe are spamming. I as of now encounter once at that point, I'm sharing Posts and posting my status about a specific ICO and afterward there's a warning that says they erased those posts for they imagine that it's a method for spamming. Thus, immediately, I quit doing Facebook Campaigns and I simply thought with signature crusades.

This is the same like internet or google should have banned Facebook for not showing them in the google ads or somewhere in the internet, they want to stop bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but this is not going to happen, bitcoin can not be stopped completely even though there are many governments and europe too that are making hard to buy or sell bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, even the banks are closing the accounts of the people that are withdrawing money from exchanges.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Right! I have not seen facebook promoting bitcoin. There are no personal stories about bitcoin. Initially I thought facebook would help more people know bitcoin more. Because everyone has an account to log in. Turns out facebook has implemented a ban on electronic money.
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

i think instead of banning they should regulate this, just like at any other ad types
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Looks like it affected only targeted advertising and that`s all, because nobody declined bounty campaigns

YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

As per the post, it say that Ads are banned, any idea about people sharing post related to these subjects. Some bounty programs have taken this into unnecessary complexity level and these are the facts of this kind banning, as I think. The better side of this is, the new project team will think about this and they will make a good, quality projects so that any medium does not want to stop them.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Right! I have not seen facebook promoting bitcoin. There are no personal stories about bitcoin. Initially I thought facebook would help more people know bitcoin more. Because everyone has an account to log in. Turns out facebook has implemented a ban on electronic money.

Bitcoin is different from the altcoin, it does not need to be advertised, because almost everyone has heard it once. And another feature is the altcoin advertised on facebook because most of them want to invite more investors to their projects.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

This is not a serious problem when I heard that FB ban other cryptocurrency, but even though Facebook banned crypto ads there will still be no effect on the altcoins or all of the tokens itself, yes it will promote ICO's projects and platforms but it is only a little part of the industry. do not too worried about some bad news.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

well if this news is true, maybe it is a bad news for all bounty hunters who participated in the fb campaign. but its not only facebook in which you can promote icos, there are still twitter and youtube. but  it affects facebook is the most widely used social media person.
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

If it's true then advertising the ICO on facebook will not be feasible, and bounty hunters like me will not want to, the future is so dark!
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

I believe this is already an old news because I've read in an online article news that they like lift the ban already maybe because they will be adapting the Blockchain technology.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Almost a year has passed, and Facebook has again started to ban anyone who often mentions cryptocurrencies. I do not know what they do not like (
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I cannot see any point in showing ads to random people. The main issue of most ICOs is disability to locate its target audience. That is why most of ads will not work.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

No, not anymore, it was before, as I recall, that people very often really couldn’t advertise anything on facebook, because so many people were really forbidden to do something before, this was the case, today it’s not like that.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Who cares about such restrictions? Ads on FB may be very expensive and useless. As for me, bounty campaign is much better way to enter market.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

Instagram and Twitter tried to copy this action, but it does not seem to be successful descision. Still, I see some crypto ads even in messenger app.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Not any more. They understood that they loose significant part of profits, so they are ready to give permission to place advertisments related with crypto.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

For bounty hunters and ICO's this will be a big thumbs down since we need the best platform to advertise, facebook is one of it. But in the case of Facebook, it is a good move to protect and maintain the user experience that a facebook user should experience. It is to avoid irritated viewing numerous ads.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

I think advertising should be limited. Now it is very easy to become a victim of fraud.
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

I don't like it, but I understand it, FB is still private company and has the right to ban anything, if it's still the property of someone, he can do everything he wants to.
But it means Facebook noticed crypto and really does not like it very much, maybe dangerous thing for bounties in the future.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

I do not think there is anything bad about this Facebook is only being secure and a better place many people have tried to run mins camp and they succeed because Facebook does not have any restrictions back then but now things are about to change Facebook is being serious. It's true that many people are going to take this matter in a bad point of you but think it in a normal way just like a human want with not want to watch about money all the time Facebook is just being a bit cleaner so we can enjoy without social like a bit more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: