Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Markets  (Read 1457 times)
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

It's true that most coins are in red and the fact of the matter is, no one knows when coins will show green again. But i would say that now would be the time to buy Altcoins, i would not invest in Bitcoin just yet. It's too much of a risk right now because Bitcoin has dropped more than $10K in 1 month. Find yourself a few good Altcoins and a promising ICO that is upcoming and do some research and invest in those!
I would recommend DIW token - Decentralised Security, which i believe will be successful in the end.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

Probably yes, especially the altcoins you have had your eye on as everything has been in decline recently, I haven't seen it this bad for a while, well at least my coins anyway, my entire portfolio has dropped half in the last 2 months.
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

Every monday tuesday its great time to buy more because all in red and sell in weekends thats the bitcoin millionaire style Smiley
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

Actually i bought more alts today,and still waiting for the Bitcoin to dip some more so i can purchase a lot.This is the best opportunity to get into these solid alts,because they are very cheap than their usual prices.If you are lucky who bought when the time like this you will have a lot of gains when the market has recovered.I have been using this chances for about a year and i can say this strategy is the best "Buy when most of the people are scared,sell when people do not expected to sell".

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

For me it's yes, because the giant has took a dip but it will be just temporary and it will go high again later this year. Take this opportunity now to invest on it now because LN is on it's way.

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Not the best, but certainly good. Who knows when Bitcoin will stop falling. But I think even in the worst case scenario it will not cross 9k mark.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

For me, its the best thing to buy bitcoin now , theres a rumor that when chinese new year has ended bitcoin will be awaken. China has the most people on crypto it has a great impact when it comes to btc/usd price. We all know that special holiday like new year has a great impact to crypto , because some traders pull out their money  to add funds to their new years budget. You can buy also altcoins today enjoy while its on sale but be sure that your alts has a good potential.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

I always buy when the market is bloody.  Keep a stash of bitcoins aside for the clearance sales of altcoins.  Buy in increments and only projects that are well established with a strong team.  The crypto market won't bleed forever and it always recovers. 

perfect advice... I do exactly the same.

Well established over time with proven functional products not just promises. Working actionable code with a use case.

there are only a handful of such projects and they never go down over longer time frames

clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

This is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin.  Bitcoin are literally selling on bargain right now.  Bloody market is full of opportunities and as a trader and investor, I always prepare and look forward to such a time like this.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Yesterday there was a rather terrible picture associated with the Bitfinex exchange and the tether project. I think that the fall of bitcoin was just on this wave, so I think that this is far from the first such event and not the last. The project tether actually carries in itself only harm for the crypto-currency world.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

I experienced buying the dip but didn't expect coins to dip even more so it takes time for me to recover loss. Maybe right timing to buy should be kept in mind. Yup eventually value or prices will go up. If you're a long term holder that's just fine.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

Bearish trend can last a very long time, so those who bought better to wait without selling anything, and those who want to buy better wait for a change of trend.
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

I think it is a suitable time to buy more bitcoin because in the future it is certain that bitcoin will come back as before.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

If you have some extra cash why not. you can add some at 10k level and sold when it was @11k level short trade when market is bearish  may offset your loss bur for people like me which most of my coins are red and have no more extra cash to add. i just keep holding and waiting that market may recover sooner.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

I am also in favor of buying more for cost averaging. While I am curious on the time bitcoin core will release possible LN, I also think that bitcoin won't be easily dropped down fast and it will recover. As usual weak hands are dumping with heavy losses atm.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

yes, because the price is lower than bitcoin it is important to buy only the low price so long as it holds for sure you will earn a lot, so now I start again at 0.4 bitcoin and I will wait for how much it will increase in a year.

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

I'd think not yet, just wait for a couple of days, there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin that's why its price simultaneously decreasing, but it depends on you if you buy at the current price situation of bitcoin

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Buy better than sell and hold the right one for now, cryptocurrency is getting bigger lately I have been trading and exploiting this situation and get a much bigger profit from the previous year, thanks to this panic maker is the best week for me bloody is an unexpected advantage.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Yes, this is the best variant. I am sure this is the perfect time to but Bitcoin and most of altcoins that you were going to deal with before. Just use this moment as soon the market will be up and   the price of crypto will jump.
tdot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

Buy better than sell and hold the right one for now, cryptocurrency is getting bigger lately I have been trading and exploiting this situation and get a much bigger profit from the previous year, thanks to this panic maker is the best week for me bloody is an unexpected advantage.

Would lvoe to buy more and average down the price but need more cash!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: